(Topic ID: 90620)

MAD Amusements - has anyone had dealings with this parts supplier?

By charsiufan

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 181 posts
  • 57 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Blackbeard
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Warming the Sausauge .gif
HSBC Wire transfer.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pezpunk.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#64 5 years ago
Quoted from doublestack:

Never had an issue, used them quite a bit for vids.

all the people in this thread from the united states saying "hey he's always been cool to me" are doing nobody any good, other than propping up a guy whose M.O. is clearly to string along and rip off anyone outside the states. it's been reported here many, many times by many different people. anyone who posts "i had no problems, would buy again" is helping this piece of human garbage stay in business.

#117 5 years ago
Quoted from mcclad:

I understand the whole concept of this thread. I also know of other threads where people have had problems with the same company. And I am NOT saying that it is not of a concern for potential buyers or those who have bought from and got burned in the past. Some pinsiders had problems with vendors selling NIB machines. Some didn't. Some pinsiders have had problems with Gottlieb machines. Some didn't. Those that had problem should not condemn those who didn't. I could go on and on with examples, but the bottom line is that the OP asked if anyone has dealt with this vendor before, and both satisfied and unsatisfied cutomers should be able to truthfully tell of their individual experiences.

You're being weirdly obtuse. It's not news when a customer receives something they paid for. This thread is about a guy who consistently lies to and rips off overseas buyers.

#125 5 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

Bottom line here is use MAD at your own risk. Plenty of warnings out there, and plenty of good dealings out there (myself included), it is up to you as a consumer to weigh the risk vs. reward.

i find it astounding that people here are willing to excuse him just because they personally haven't been ripped off. pretty disgusting in fact.

#127 5 years ago
Quoted from Matt_Rasmussen:

Disgusting? Really? There are many more things in this world to be disgusted about that really matter, perhaps choose to be disgusted about them instead.

what percentage of overseas customers would he have to rip off for you to take your business elsewhere? or are you perfectly fine doing business with a thief?

4 months later
#160 4 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

I just ordered parts and no problems...Shipped next day.

did you guys ordering from the US posting "he's always been cool to me" even read the thread? or are you just that thick?

#171 4 years ago
Quoted from Boise_D:

I ordered about $50 worth from MAD this week. I got a reply from Mike and a message that my stuff was shipped. USPS seems to confirm that. I also got a refund of 8.75 of the flat $15 I paid for shipping. Flippers.com did the same thing (refunded excess shipping after they shipped). So, I'm happy so far. I can let you know once the stuff arrives if that helps.

oh god. read the thread.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 30.00
$ 189.99
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 269.00
Displays
Boston Pinball Company
$ 37.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 229.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 369.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 4.95
$ 89.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 25.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus
$ 369.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields
Lighting - Backbox
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 16.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
$ 2.50
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
$ 218.00
$ 229.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pezpunk.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside