Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 261 posts
  • 120 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by jrivelli
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

lg_young_all.jpg
    bw.jpg
    thread_lock_is_coming.jpg
    91Xb22U8NXS._AA1500_.jpg
    Jerry+Seinfeld[1].jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wizzardz.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#91 11 years ago

wow...such negative vibes. Guess I'll have to chime in that i too have never had a problem with using them - even recently. Maybe its just an international thing.

Its odd, reading all the descriptions about this "douche" and how ppl hope his business tanks. Yet, with all the descriptions of anti-social customer service, bad communications skills and an inventory others don't stock, another pin parts supplier came to mind. While I won't deal with him unless I have to, everyone seems to love him. Guess some places get a pass while others get the hammer.

Quoted from Frax:

Look at Steve Young @ PBR

What he said.

#95 11 years ago
    Quoted from Atomicboy:

Steve Young comes across a little harsh, but it a valued addition to Pinball, and once you get to know what to expect (as would be the case with anyone), he is great to deal with, talk with, and is helpful for things he can’t sell, and has assisted in designs for many different things throughout the years.

And I've had just the opposite. While I've been able to eventually get the parts I need, dealing with him is more of a chore than i ever want to endure unless I have no other choice. The man always has to be right - and when he's not right its somehow my fault. even when I spend all the time to make sure I have all the info presented to him in the right order, if he has a problem locating or knowing something, I've somehow screwed it up. The most advice I've been able to wrangle from him is that I should be better prepared when ordering from him.

Started dealing with him (or actually his assistant) via email. Then it was my fault that orders/shipments were missed because I had the poor planning to email an order when the assistant was on vacation (apparently Steve wasn't aware or something).

I have none of this experience from Mad. Add items to a shopping cart, go thru check out, and in a few days I have parts.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wizzardz.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mad-amusements-gets-called-to-the-carpet-by-cpr?tu=wizzardz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.