(Topic ID: 184766)

Mad amusements customers could you help us?

By CzechPin

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 38 posts
  • 22 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by MrBally
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pay (resized).png
#1 7 years ago

Dear Pinball Friends working with MAD Amusements,

I want to ask you for help to get our order from MAD-amusements.com.

Me and my friends here in Czech republic, Europe gave our money together and made order for pinball spares at total value at 2987,25 usd.
We have dealed price by email, confirmed delivery date till 16.3.2017 to friend adress in California, US and followed bank instruction for payment and paid by express payment 7.3.2017.

After sending Payment confirmation to [email protected], we can not get any responce from this shop, even tried to contact them througt ebay, telephone etc..

We expected, no feedback.. there are maybe holidays, but after googling we found this nice forum, and many stories about similar problems..

Till today we did not recieve any parcels and got no reply from Mad amusements.

Because i contacted already some people from pinside forum, who had the same problems in the past, they tell me to ask pinball community, people ordering from MAD amusements, to help to get what we paid.

3000 usd is in our country average salary for 4 months and for us big money, which should be for growing our hobby essential investment.

This is our first order in US and we did not really imagined that this story can happen in US pinball community.

Dear Pinball Friends, can you please help us and use your working contact with Mike, JD to push them to send us what we paid?

If you decide to help us, just speak about email order from my email [email protected] at total value 2987,25 usd, with delivery to our friend adress in California.

Maybe the best will be to avoid it happens to some other people, ask the shop to write on their pages, they serve US customers only.
In Europe there are lot of fake online shops, but no shop which is doing ambivalent service like doing MAD. Serve US client normally and f**k non US clients. It is unique what we have never seen here before.

Thank you for reading it, any help will be higly appreciated.

Lukas Kulhavy

#2 7 years ago

Ouch. Good luck. You should get on the "ripped off by mad amusements" thread.

#3 7 years ago

Do a charge back or reverse payment, if you can. Unfortunately, MAD Amusements has a history of not delivering orders, especially with foreign customers.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/search?s=1&what=topics&q=Mad+amusements+&topic-machine=&pinsider=&age_days=&subforum=0&sort_by=date&sort_order=DESC#results

It's mind boggling how he's able to stay in business considering all the complaints against him.

Thankfully, there are plenty of other suppliers who are much better:

http://www.pinwiki.com/wiki/index.php?title=Pinball_Parts_Suppliers

#4 7 years ago

Could have sworn I heard MAD Amusements referenced in a TNT Amusements video (LAH?) and wondered why they would promote a company like MAD.

#5 7 years ago
Quoted from CzechPin:

Dear Pinball Friends working with MAD Amusements,
I want to ask you for help to get our order from MAD-amusements.com.
Me and my friends here in Czech republic, Europe gave our money together and made order for pinball spares at total value at 2987,25 usd.
We have dealed price by email, confirmed delivery date till 16.3.2017 to friend adress in California, US and followed bank instruction for payment and paid by express payment 7.3.2017.
After sending Payment confirmation to [email protected], we can not get any responce from this shop, even tried to contact them througt ebay, telephone etc..
We expected, no feedback.. there are maybe holidays, but after googling we found this nice forum, and many stories about similar problems..
Till today we did not recieve any parcels and got no reply from Mad amusements.
Because i contacted already some people from pinside forum, who had the same problems in the past, they tell me to ask pinball community, people ordering from MAD amusements, to help to get what we paid.
3000 usd is in our country average salary for 4 months and for us big money, which should be for growing our hobby essential investment.
This is our first order in US and we did not really imagined that this story can happen in US pinball community.
Dear Pinball Friends, can you please help us and use your working contact with Mike, JD to push them to send us what we paid?
If you decide to help us, just speak about email order from my email [email protected] at total value 2987,25 usd, with delivery to our friend adress in California.
Maybe the best will be to avoid it happens to some other people, ask the shop to write on their pages, they serve US customers only.
In Europe there are lot of fake online shops, but no shop which is doing ambivalent service like doing MAD. Serve US client normally and f**k non US clients. It is unique what we have never seen here before.
Thank you for reading it, any help will be higly appreciated.
Lukas Kulhavy

Call whoever made your express payment and tell them this was fraud!!!! See if the funds can be reversed.

#6 7 years ago

That sucks. I can't believe this dirtbag still gets away with this.

#7 7 years ago

Is here anyone who works with this shop?
I hope if someone has personal relationship, he can easy push to people working in Mad Amusements..Just tell" guys, i just read you probably forgot to ship out one order at 3k value to california" This customer is really nervouse about delivery, he writes about it at pinside, go ahead with this order, i am persuaded you have to forgot about it only, because i am happy with your service for years"..

What can reply MAD people for that to you as customer?
No payment recieved?
customer is crazy?
orders till 4K i dont accept ?
dont solve other customers, otherwise i will stop to serve you?

I hope this is the way..And we really paid, you can see..

As i can see on ebay, there are lot of happy customers..
Please do it for us..try to write or call there by placing your next order and inform people here what was the reply..i am really interested to see PR of Mad Amusements.

pay (resized).pngpay (resized).png

#8 7 years ago

Sadly the guy is known as a complete crook who also tries to make a living winning State lotteries (gambling essentially).

His game seems to be shipping product to US customers so he looks legit but then rips off overseas buyers.

Sadly again, you're not the first overseas buyers to get ripped off... probably not the last either.

I'd like to see him get shut down as he's an embarrassment to the hobby...and once again, apparently a crook.

Good luck - I've never bought from him but I've read about his "activities" for years. A bad apple.

#9 7 years ago

This is horrible to have to see this guy beg for his stuff from MAD when in reality we all know he has been screwed royally. Now he has to answer to all the others that lost money with him.

Anyone on the East Coast have some balls to find Mr. Ducker and have a nice chat?

How fucking sad.

#10 7 years ago

Wait a minute......BINGO! We now have the bank he is working his transfers through! Someone needs to get Wells Fargo involved and provide them with his fraudulent activities. Wells would have a transaction history of ALL his overseas transfers! This can now be traced!

#11 7 years ago

hello friends!

here you can add your comments to Mike activities, which could help other people by finding info on google:

https://www.bbb.org/new-jersey/business-reviews/games-and-supplies/mad-amusements-in-brick-nj-90180355/reviews-and-complaints/?review=true

#12 7 years ago

For international orders, it takes him longer to validate due to high fraud volume.

I have never had a problem ordering from him in the past five years. I'm in California.

It's great for folks to share their experiences, good or bad, but pushing for someone to be shut down seems extreme if you have not had a direct bad experience yourself.

#13 7 years ago
Quoted from pinbob:

For international orders, it takes him longer to validate due to high fraud volume.
I have never had a problem ordering from him in the past five years. I'm in California.
It's great for folks to share their experiences, good or bad, but pushing for someone to be shut down seems extreme if you have not had a direct bad experience yourself.

So, just because he hasn't swindled you, it's ok?

CzechPin just lost $3k from an unfulfilled order. Plenty of others have lost money, and various suppliers have gone unpaid. I think you may have the implication of fraud in the wrong direction here.

#14 7 years ago
Quoted from pinbob:

Normally I'd agree but just how many bad stories do we need? This guy has had verifiable bad news follow him for YEARS.

Always the same MO too.

#15 7 years ago
Quoted from pinbob:

There are countless stories of him ripping off international buyers. The guy is a first rate dirt bag. It has nothing to do with "validating orders". He steals from overseas customers. Period. Its not a false accusation at this point. He not only doesn't deserve another dime of US money, but he also deserves to be in jail. Mike Ducker is scum.

To OP: unfortunately the BBB won't be able to help you, and theres a reason why he isn't accredited with the BBB, and has no FB page, google page, or yelp page where you can rate his business. Its because it would be easy to see he has a long history of fraud that he uses to fuel his scratch off lotto addiction. It breaks my heart to hear the large sum of money he has taken from you, I hope this can be the final straw that will put him away for good!

#16 7 years ago
Quoted from pinbob:

Wow....I cannot fathom......have you actually read what this low life piece of crap has done to fellow pinballers across the pond? Hey, Bernie Madoff ain't such a bad guy, he didn't steal any of my investments! He shouldn't do any time!

The only thing extreme about this may be your total lack of rationality.

Yes , 100% shut down AND locked up for quite a while. He needs a good husband named Bubba in a small cell.

#17 7 years ago

Mad Mike strikes again!
We need to sticky a warning for international Pin-bros to avoid him.

#18 7 years ago
Quoted from pinbob:

When I first read this I thought it was all sarcasm because of how ludicrous it was and I laughed. Then, I saw it was a serious message. How kind of you to come to the defense of the most serious defrauder of all time against folks not from the USA.

Rest well, knowing you 'have the backs' of our foreign pinball friends and care so much about their welfare.

#19 7 years ago

If this business is a known bad apple can we not sticky some warning. I have never used them but am constantly looking for parts and would gladly avoid spending a dime With them if I knew it to be a scam. Sorry to hear what's happening here. That's a lot of money anywhere. Best luck finding a resolution.

#20 7 years ago

If a sticky message at the top of Pinside saves just ONE foreign buyer from getting totally screwed by this miscreant... then it would be well worth it. Good idea that I hope Robin will consider. "Dirtbag alert!"

#21 7 years ago

Sounds like we need a "dirtbag alert" subforum here on the main page.

1 month later
#22 6 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

Wow....I cannot fathom......have you actually read what this low life piece of crap has done to fellow pinballers across the pond? Hey, Bernie Madoff ain't such a bad guy, he didn't steal any of my investments! He shouldn't do any time!
The only thing extreme about this may be your total lack of rationality.
Yes , 100% shut down AND locked up for quite a while. He needs a good husband named Bubba in a small cell.

Ha ha good post. Made me laugh. This guy won 2 jackpots but is desperate to steal your money. Gambling addict and asshole Mike ducker or mikedee on YouTube scamming his subscribers out of $200 each.

#23 6 years ago

He appears to be unstoppable though......

#24 6 years ago

Wow, a constant stream of new to pinball folks?? Or at least new to pinside?? This guy has been doing this for years and every few months you hear of another big value order to an overseas​ customer ignored. Isn't that international mail fraud. Seems like this guy should have been shut down and locked up by now.

Makes me sick.

If I was a lawyer or lived nearby​ you bet your ass I would help. Sorry to hear your sad situation.

Total scumbag.

#25 6 years ago

Where is mad amusements located? Ever call the police on them?! Maybe even play some "tricks"

#26 6 years ago
Quoted from Msch:

Where is mad amusements located? Ever call the police on them?! Maybe even play some "tricks"

1. No one can say for sure.
2. Yes, many have. Completely useless.
3. It seems no one can find him for this.
And the beat goes on....

#27 6 years ago
Quoted from Msch:

I believe he lives with his mother

(address removed by Mod team)

I have left a few messages, but have never received a call back.

#28 6 years ago

While I agree that this guy is a cock-dicker, should we really be posting personal information for some woman who you only believe he lives with?

#29 6 years ago

If it walks like a duck, swims like a duck and quacks like a duck then it's a duck! This guy MAD Amusements needs to be internally dealt with, someone just call the FBI on his ass & why not the IRS!

#30 6 years ago

done & done...see we have systems for shit like this!

#31 6 years ago

When you guys get your money back go to MARCO there the best supplier of pinball parts in my opinion and TOTALLY TRUSTWORTHY!

http://www.marcospecialties.com/control/keywordsearch;jsessionid=CFD7BC74FC1776A4295DCC6B72AAADE2.jvm1?SEARCH_STRING=party+zone

#32 6 years ago

If i knew his address I would be sending him pizzas, hair club for men and eggs by the dozen....

#33 6 years ago

haha the WORST thing you can do is sign someone up for a car insurance quote lol

#34 6 years ago
Quoted from gmkalos:

haha the WORST thing you can do is sign someone up for a car insurance quote lol

Nope, not even close.

Put up ads for FREE shit on craigslist with the address and no phone # . Make sure to include instructions for weird hours because you work 2nd shift. Even worse, make the ad for a "glory hole".

#35 6 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

Nope, not even close.
Put up ads for FREE shit on craigslist with the address and no phone # . Make sure to include instructions for weird hours because you work 2nd shift. Even worse, make the ad for a "glory hole".

Sounds like a good way to get someone shot for trespassing.

#36 6 years ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

I believe he lives with his mother
(address removed by Mod team)
I have left a few messages, but have never

If it walks like a duck, swims like a duck and quacks like a duck then it's a duck! This guy MAD Amusements needs to be internally dealt with, someone just call the FBI on his ass & why not the IRS!

They haven't done a thing to date. Many tried this route with no results. Maybe it will be different for you. We'll see.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 225.00
Cabinet - Other
FlyLand Designs

$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Decals
Creative Mods

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 24.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 129.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 64.99
$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinwize.com

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 12.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 9.95

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mad-amusements-customers-could-you-help-us and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.