Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 38 posts
  • 28 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by mof
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Have you been scammed by MAD amusements or even pinball parts on eBay? ”

• Yes 8 votes
      10%
    • No 69 votes
      86%
    • No but I will help you reach my friend that was. 3 votes
      4%

(80 votes)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mskaties.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 4 years ago

Ok. I know this is scattered throughout the site and I have tried to message some of the other victims and admins yet they simply do not read message which I find just baffling. The time has come for this to end but I need your stories. This is a felony. Let’s put an end to this scamming. Finally Mike Ducker has met his match! Message me please. Let’s just solve it once and for all. Doesn’t matter how old your story is.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mskaties.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mad-amusements-again-please-read-?tu=mskaties and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.