Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by timtim
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 3 years ago

What pinball machines have your favorite or most satisfying spinner shots, jet bumper hits and scoop shots?

Personally I love the feel of the center spinner shot on MB, it’s silky smooth.

KISS has my favorite jet bumpers, those 4 really knock the snot out of the ball.

AFM has my favorite scoop shot, ball doesn’t bounce out half the time like going for Merlins Magic in MM.

#2 3 years ago

My favorite spinners, probably a tie between High Speed and Blackout.

Jet bumper hits. There are so many. Really like the ones in AC/DC.

Scoop shots? I'm not sure. Maybe the rats hole in BSD. Or also in BSD, hitting the Renfield shot and slamming him in the bars.

#3 3 years ago

Whirlwind for the win! It has them all, plus two ramps

#5 3 years ago

I like a well adjusted bumper so that could be on a number of different games. Some games that aren’t adjusted well is such a pot of cold water when it rolls in the pop region and you only get one or two strong bumps then rolls into the third and....nothing happens.

#6 3 years ago
    Quoted from Blitzburgh99:

Whirlwind for the win! It has them all, plus two ramps

That’s one I’ve never played before, now I’m curious to check it out

#7 3 years ago
    Quoted from sunnRAT: Jet bumper hits. There are so many. Really like the ones in AC/DC.

Good call AC/DC’s jet bumpers really thump!

#8 3 years ago

I'm a spinner junkie.
    Prospector....2 satisfying spinners. Really spins the EM score reels
    Bow and Arrow... 2 rippable spinners and jacks bonus up
    F2K...2 spinners with a sweepable bank of drops behind
    right spinner.
    Flash has an awesome spinner and newly
    rebuilt pops are very lively.

Own all of the above so I'm biased.
    Just bought a meteor project and have
    never played so looking forward to it.

#9 3 years ago

Beatles spinners are pretty darn fun to rip.

#10 3 years ago

The spinner shot on my Bally Hang Glider is so satisfying. Especially when it's lit for 1K per spin which is rare that way I have it set up.

#11 3 years ago

Maiden. All of the above!
    Nothing beats fear of the dark mode doubled up spinner rope 2 or 3x playfield running. 40spins makes the score sail!

#12 3 years ago

Pops: The Shadow.

Spinner: Sorcerer, when you stack it all up it just feels good to rip that thing.

Scoop: Theatre of Magic cellar shot.

#13 3 years ago

My favorite scoop is on Heist when you have to try and hit the moving scoop as it crosses the playfield.

#14 3 years ago

For the sounds i love MSF and Grand lizard's spinners.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/machines-with-the-best-spinners-bumpers-scoops and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.