(Topic ID: 119394)

An ongoing discourse of Philadelphia pinball location play?

By deibert

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 964 posts
  • 93 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 14 days ago by mbl1116
  • Topic is favorited by 48 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_4564 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_7258 (resized).JPG
    IMG_7222 (resized).JPG
    QRCodeTNT Amusements (resized).png
    IMG_7177 (resized).JPG
    IMG_7178 (resized).JPG
    D73E0835-0209-47D6-9D8D-59585D743629 (resized).jpeg
    1A2A3587-7895-40F9-8118-1C35D519F387 (resized).jpeg
    F07F0639-0C64-4A0E-B942-BADB19CFF1E4 (resized).jpeg
    916CF656-3DFD-474A-AD44-B5C1E2439B23 (resized).jpeg
    89FF85A9-D70E-4C2F-B925-F1CF57CCA403 (resized).jpeg
    B33C8C0F-59F2-4C19-9139-E492E2DC4512 (resized).jpeg
    1AF91576-C4DA-4266-B406-B52A35356FA3 (resized).jpeg
    F4BE110D-8FF0-41F0-ABFB-6C0F1A11CD5C (resized).jpeg
    9896C677-AD0E-4A96-921D-8368D8C0754C (resized).jpeg
    74BFDFD9-3588-4880-98A6-2D26C416ADB5 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jakepg.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#694 2 years ago
    Quoted from deibert:

A bit outside of Philly, but the arcade in the Quakertown Farmer's Market now has an Avengers Premium. First AIQ I have personally seen on location.

I was there Friday. Pretty fun.

Went to mom's on Sunday. Also been spending some weekends at pinball gallery in malvern, and back to the arcade in Allentown. Have yet to go to Penn skate. Wife wasn't too interested in their selection

1 month later
    #724 2 years ago
    Quoted from ectobar:

Nice catch. Will give it a look soon.
    The Pinball Gallery currently has a Godzilla pro. They are getting a Premium eventually. I've only got a couple games in so far, but I'm digging it.

Is the godzilla in the pay per play area or free play.

Back to the Arcade in Allentown is also getting a godzilla this Saturday at their grand opening in their new location. They'll also be adding a LZ and mando.

1 week later
    #732 2 years ago
    Quoted from drummermike:

Bach to the Arcade had a write up in this Sunday's Morning Call. They opened November 7th. They are at 3300 Lehigh St. in Allentown. They have 70 games. Not sure about number of pins. $20 for all day pass. Looks promising. Will have to go there soon.

Yep, I was there for their grand opening at their new location in the mall. Great place and very nice owners.

Pins that I know off hand:

Godzilla pro
    Mando pro
    LZ premium
    JP premium
    GOTG pro
    Munsters pro
    TAF
    South Park
    Tommy
    Data east? Star wars
    Waterworld

1 month later
    #758 2 years ago
    Quoted from poppapin:

Visit the railroad bar and grill in Limerick. Pins and beer!

How many pins there? What's the cost

3 weeks later
    #776 2 years ago

Made it down to pinball gallery today with the family for first time in a about two months. Great time. Looked great. Added some games and moved things around. Great time as always

4 weeks later
    #786 2 years ago

Anybody here do tournaments at Penn Skate? I've never played in tournie, but thinking about doing one here. Maybe expanding to pinball gallery, mom's, and Delaware

#788 2 years ago
    Quoted from ectobar:

I've played in them all.
    Penn Skate generally does fair strikes. Play in groups of 4, bottom 2 get a strike. I think this is a great format, but can last a while with a lot of people. Generally in the 15-20 person range.
    Mom's has done a couple formats, Match play coming up on the 20th
    PG alternates between Frenzy and strikes on the first Tuesday of the month. Frenzy next month.
    DE does all types of formats. Rush tourney coming up 3/5. Info is posted on FB
    The Railroad is running weeklies on Wednesdays thru March.
    Anything else in particular you want to know?

Thanks for the info. Are you a member in DE pinball collective? I'm thinking about getting membership for myself and family

#791 2 years ago
    Quoted from ectobar:

I am.
    Run by excellent people who have all donated their great condition games for everyone to enjoy. If you're in the area, I would definitely recommend considering it. They're going to have some events open to anyone, but they also have many members only leagues and tournaments scheduled. djreddog is the president and rodcom is on the board. Them or me could provide you with any other specifics you wanted to know.
    The Rush release tourney on 3/5 is open to everyone.

I live a little over an hour from the Collective. If I signed up, my family and I would try to go about 1, or 2 times a month on a Sat or Sun afternoon. I would most likely do some tournaments as well. League would be out of the question. Only thing I'm concerned about is fulfilling volunteer hours. Do you have any insight as to how the volunteer thing works?

#798 2 years ago

Today was our first day at the Delaware pinball collective and had an awesome time. My family loves it. Great collection of games

10 months later
    #893 1 year ago
    Quoted from Thekfb:

Is Penn Skate in Allentown closing? I saw someone took their pinballs down on pinballmap

Last time I was there they were talking about expanding the room. There was someone on here selling some games to get new ones in. Not closing as much as I know, but not sure

1 week later
    #899 1 year ago

They can use my home

1 month later
    #902 1 year ago
    Quoted from Thekfb:

According to pinballmap the arcade that Manny said about opening is up. Can anyone confirm if it's officially open or give first impressions?

I don't see it listed on the map...

6 months later
    #939 7 months ago
    Quoted from poppapin:

Are they in the freeplay area?

Game Gallery is all free play. You're thinking of the Pinball Gallery that charges for the newer releases.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jakepg.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/machines-on-location-in-philadelphia?tu=jakepg and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.