(Topic ID: 119394)

An ongoing discourse of Philadelphia pinball location play?

By deibert

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 964 posts
  • 93 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 15 days ago by mbl1116
  • Topic is favorited by 48 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_4564 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_7258 (resized).JPG
    IMG_7222 (resized).JPG
    QRCodeTNT Amusements (resized).png
    IMG_7177 (resized).JPG
    IMG_7178 (resized).JPG
    D73E0835-0209-47D6-9D8D-59585D743629 (resized).jpeg
    1A2A3587-7895-40F9-8118-1C35D519F387 (resized).jpeg
    F07F0639-0C64-4A0E-B942-BADB19CFF1E4 (resized).jpeg
    916CF656-3DFD-474A-AD44-B5C1E2439B23 (resized).jpeg
    89FF85A9-D70E-4C2F-B925-F1CF57CCA403 (resized).jpeg
    B33C8C0F-59F2-4C19-9139-E492E2DC4512 (resized).jpeg
    1AF91576-C4DA-4266-B406-B52A35356FA3 (resized).jpeg
    F4BE110D-8FF0-41F0-ABFB-6C0F1A11CD5C (resized).jpeg
    9896C677-AD0E-4A96-921D-8368D8C0754C (resized).jpeg
    74BFDFD9-3588-4880-98A6-2D26C416ADB5 (resized).jpeg
    There are 964 posts in this topic. You are on page 19 of 20.
    #901 1 year ago
    Quoted from Thekfb:

According to pinballmap the arcade that Manny said about opening is up. Can anyone confirm if it's officially open or first impressions?

He's on pinside, send a pm

#902 1 year ago
    Quoted from Thekfb:

According to pinballmap the arcade that Manny said about opening is up. Can anyone confirm if it's officially open or give first impressions?

I don't see it listed on the map...

#903 1 year ago

I meant this one(Game Gallery in Langhorne)
    https://www.pinballmap.com/philadelphia?region=philadelphia

#904 1 year ago

I heard the Lubanski’s are helping getting things up and running so he has a few helpers . Hope it works out.

2 weeks later
    #905 1 year ago

I'll be checking Friday night on my way home from work, wasn't open last week when I checked

#906 1 year ago

Updates...

TILTED 10 at Willow Grove Mall is open! But despite them saying "Pinball lovers rejoice. Stern Pinball machines are here too!" there are currently no pinball machines. Pricing seems to run high, their SkeeBall, for instance, is almost $2 per play.

GAME GALLERY in Langhorne, PA claims a soft opening next week. Owner has an interesting past, wonder what will come.

DEL-VUE ARCADE in Lambertville NJ is now open with a single pinball: Attack from Mars
    https://bucksco.today/2023/03/arcade-grand-opening-bucks/

#907 1 year ago
    Quoted from yaggy:

Updates...
    TILTED 10 at Willow Grove Mall is open! But despite them saying "Pinball lovers rejoice. Stern Pinball machines are here too!" there are currently no pinball machines. Pricing seems to run high, their SkeeBall, for instance, is almost $2 per play.
    GAME GALLERY in Langhorne, PA claims a soft opening next week. Owner has an interesting past, wonder what will come.
    DEL-VUE ARCADE in Lambertville NJ is now open with a single pinball: Attack from Mars
    https://bucksco.today/2023/03/arcade-grand-opening-bucks/

stern pinballs are here but then you say no pinballls ????? game gallery in langhorne,,,,not open peeked in saturday night,they were in there working,,,the power cords from the games are just laying on the floor and no place to plug in at the moment,,,,no sockets in the ceiling or floor that i can see,,,,my guess end of the month or beginning of april,,,,,lots of vintage pins from the 1990s i can see games ive never played cant wait to give the place a whirl

#908 1 year ago

I read tilted 10 will have pinball machines this summer on the bottom floor

In Quakertown market
    Stranger Things was replaced by Rush premium(Don't know if they fixed the spinner though)

#909 1 year ago

Hello all, just giving an update on Game Gallery for those that care , and to answer a few questions before they are asked. We were hoping to have a soft opening today 3/17, however several large shipments have been delayed a few days, and we just did not have enough time to get everything set up well enough to make the first impression that we wanted to. The soft opening instead will be next Friday at 11am.

We decided to name the first of hopefully many showrooms Game Gallery instead of Lights Out Pinball for several reasons. The first being that I had a 15 store chain of console video game stores in the 90's and early 2000s which I sold to Electronics Boutique in 2004, which was named Game Gallery, and we feel that the name fits the concept better than a name that centered solely on pinball. Being that pinball machines are each valued differently depending on the condition of the art all around; we felt that the name was perfect. We will also include a complete video game store (like GameStop but more focused on retro), console and PC E-sports arena, pinball showroom, pinball mod shop, arcade 1 up and Replicade shop, and an hourly arcade in the 9000 square foot location. On opening day we will have approximately 75 pinball machines, 50 arcade machines, skee ball, air hockey, bubble hockey, shuffle bowling, Darts, and many other types of games. Just to name a few titles: The Big Labowski, Stranger Things, Elvira, Pirates of the Caribbean JJP, Hobbit JJP, Toy Story JJP, Dialed in JJP, GNR JJP, Iron Maiden Premium, Deadpool Premium, Godzilla Premium, JP Premium, Star Wars Premium, Mando Premium, Avengers IQ premium, Alien, Ultraman CE, Octoberfest, Guardians of the Galaxy, TMNT Pro, Led Zep Pro, Family Guy and much more.
    On the arcade side, we have : Pacman Battle Royale DLX, 2 X Mario Kart GP, 3 X F&F Tokyo Drift, 2 X Nicktoons Racing, The Walking Dead Environmental, Dark Escape Env., HOD 2 Env., Deadstorm Env., Lets go ADV Env., Rambo, Time Crisis 4, NBA Jam, Xmen COA 4 player, many multicade machines and much more.

On the video game side we will carry more retro games and systems than the major game chains, and top 25 new titles for each format, as well as Blu Ray movies (since it is hard to find a good Blu Ray these days), and we will accept trades in of everything being sold in our store towards everything else in our store. You can trade in console games and movies towards pinball, and vice versa.

We will also be carrying all Arcade 1 up games as well as the very detailed Replicade games , and take them in as trades as well. We have around 40 different machines heading our way right now...

We will hold tournaments, have private parties, leagues, tournaments, even summer camps for kids which will teach them about the gaming business and allow them to experience everything from Atari 2600 through Playstation 5. We will also host tournaments for people that have their own going, and hopefully hold new game reveals as well.

We hope to see everyone soon, and would love input once you visit on how we could make it better. If you would like, you could even send me a pm on things that you think a place like mine should include; I would very much appreciate it.

If you have any comments or questions; feel free to call me at 215-840-3147,

Manny
    Lights Out Pinball/Game Gallery

Game Gallery-updated2 (resized).jpgGame Gallery-updated2 (resized).jpgSBIB1 (resized).jpegSBIB1 (resized).jpegstore1 (resized).jpegstore1 (resized).jpeg

1 week later
    #910 1 year ago

Went to Game Gallery in Langhorne's soft opening today
    It was pretty good other than CSI where the spinner thing gets stuck sometimes they all played good (though some machines were set to 5 balls instead of 3 for some reason)

#911 1 year ago

Oops double post how to delete?

I thinks 15$ for 1 hour but I forgot the all day fee

#913 1 year ago

Happy to see another option on the area. Hope it is well supported by those nearby. Starting to feel like there are quite a few options. I don’t know if all of them will be around long term but I hope they all push one another to do better and be better which will make for a better experience for the customers walking in the doors.

#914 1 year ago

It is $15 for 1 hour, $25 for 2, and $35 for all day. We do have about 5 games that we need to get up and running, and a few more in the backroom that have not been put out yet. We have a Black Knight SOR premium, JJP Pirates and a Star Trek TNG getting put out tomorrow. We currently have around 65 Pins up and running and close to 50 arcade machines as well as skee ball, shuffle bowling, and a few others.

The opening went great, and we have actually doubled our expectations regarding the amount of visitors for the first few days . We also signed 6 parties in our first 2 days, and we are very happy about that. The local recreation center is bringing by 300+ kids during hours prior to our opening hours as well, and I am grateful to the local community for being amazingly supportive of the business. I would also like to give a big shout out to the people at the Langhorne Township building for being extremely accommodating, and working with us in a way that I have never seen a Township support their local businesses.

CSI had a dirty sensor, which has been resolved hopefully, and several of the others that have not been up and running yet will be taken care of in the next few days .

Thank you to everyone that has supported us, and continues to do so. I could react to the one negative comment about the place, but I will refrain from doing so. I want the best pinball experience in the area to be found here, and I will do my best to provide it. My partner and I have worked some very long hours to get this place up and running, and there is no need for any negativity.

We are looking for a tech in case anyone is looking for work. The new lighting system will be put into place this week; which will be a dramatic improvement.

GameGallery1 (resized).jpegGameGallery1 (resized).jpegGameGallery2 (resized).jpegGameGallery2 (resized).jpegGameGallery4 (resized).jpegGameGallery4 (resized).jpegGameGallery41 (resized).jpegGameGallery41 (resized).jpegGameGallery5 (resized).jpegGameGallery5 (resized).jpeg
    1 month later
    #915 11 months ago

Bump

Game Gallery now has the new Godfather le in store

#916 11 months ago

The Pinball Place in West Chester does as well.

#917 11 months ago

Hey there Pinsiders!

I will be running a beginner friendly pinball tournament at ThyGeekdomCon in Oaks, PA at the end of May and I wanted to reach out to see if we had anyone interested in volunteering or donating a game for the tournament. We are just looking for Pinballer to help promote the event and have a nice lineup at the booth.

The event is as the largest convention center in the area and expects 7500 attendees. We will have be sponsored by a local pinball location, as well as a well known international pinball brand.

Any support you could provide is greatly appreciated. DM me here for details on what we need.

register here: https://forms.gle/tf4YTqoyGYHHfwfJ7

This will be a three day event, with a day of free play pinball, a day of qualifying and a day of finals, with at least one game open to the public at all times.
    May 25th and 26th will be setup, with May 27h being qualifying and 28th being finals.

The plan is to have all players have the ability to play half of their qualifying games for free, to try out the tournament, and then full registration will cost $30. That will get players 10 more tries to get their best 6 games. And if players would like to get some more additional tries, they can 5 more tries for $20. The maximum number of tries a player may have is 18.

If any player who pays $50 doesn't make A finals for Sunday, they will receive free entry into the consolation three strikes tournament on Sunday. Anyone that can only come on Sunday can also purchase entry into the Sunday strikes tournament for $20.

Pinball Tournament Promo 2023 (resized).pngPinball Tournament Promo 2023 (resized).png

*Any specifics to the tournament subject to change based on event timing, machine availability and volunteers.

2 weeks later
    #918 11 months ago

Was at game gallery today. Place has great potential awesome amount of pins. Most of the newer sterns were running well… but a bunch of stuff had some issues…. Lebowski off, TNA could not find balls, alien stuck right flipper. Toy Story off, hobbit and dialed in both with flipper problems, new godfather no lights on, GNR upper flipper stuck up…. Pirates was a blast to play.

Got to play rush for the first time which was fun. I’ll be back. Just hope they can keep up with the maintenance. And a reminder of how important reliability of a pin is, especially the operators.

1 week later
    #919 10 months ago

They do not have qualified technicians maintaining their games, considering there are open panels with exposed wiring on skeeball machines...

Quoted from ataritoday:

Was at game gallery today. Place has great potential awesome amount of pins. Most of the newer sterns were running well… but a bunch of stuff had some issues…. Lebowski off, TNA could not find balls, alien stuck right flipper. Toy Story off, hobbit and dialed in both with flipper problems, new godfather no lights on, GNR upper flipper stuck up…. Pirates was a blast to play.
    Got to play rush for the first time which was fun. I’ll be back. Just hope they can keep up with the maintenance. And a reminder of how important reliability of a pin is, especially the operators.

#920 10 months ago

June 12,2023 7PM to 10pm, The Delaware Pinball Collective hosts a Stern Army Classics Match Play. $20 for non-members and free for members. This venue has around 50 games, all in excellent condition. They ave a great cross section of games including new Sterns (Foo Fighters James Bond, Godzilla..and more, classic Sterns, 90's DMD games, 70's and 80's Williams and Bally SS games and even EM's. Many of the older games are fully restored or very clean examples.

Details in Link Below:

https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=588929283344239&set=a.429466615957174

#921 10 months ago

I hear they finally have someone fixing their games that knows what they are doing, instead of the hack jobs... Wondering how long that will last?

Quoted from ataritoday:

3 weeks later
    #922 9 months ago

Anyone been to tilted10 in willow grove yet? Wondering about the condition/setup of the machines and pricing.

#923 9 months ago
    Quoted from craif:

Anyone been to tilted10 in willow grove yet? Wondering about the condition/setup of the machines and pricing.

Tilted 10 snapped these when I was doing some work there.
    Yes that’s a standard size door under the monkey.

1A2A3587-7895-40F9-8118-1C35D519F387 (resized).jpeg1A2A3587-7895-40F9-8118-1C35D519F387 (resized).jpeg1AF91576-C4DA-4266-B406-B52A35356FA3 (resized).jpeg1AF91576-C4DA-4266-B406-B52A35356FA3 (resized).jpeg74BFDFD9-3588-4880-98A6-2D26C416ADB5 (resized).jpeg74BFDFD9-3588-4880-98A6-2D26C416ADB5 (resized).jpeg86E27CE9-D923-4C74-AF12-872EFA50F438 (resized).jpeg86E27CE9-D923-4C74-AF12-872EFA50F438 (resized).jpeg89FF85A9-D70E-4C2F-B925-F1CF57CCA403 (resized).jpeg89FF85A9-D70E-4C2F-B925-F1CF57CCA403 (resized).jpeg916CF656-3DFD-474A-AD44-B5C1E2439B23 (resized).jpeg916CF656-3DFD-474A-AD44-B5C1E2439B23 (resized).jpeg9896C677-AD0E-4A96-921D-8368D8C0754C (resized).jpeg9896C677-AD0E-4A96-921D-8368D8C0754C (resized).jpegB33C8C0F-59F2-4C19-9139-E492E2DC4512 (resized).jpegB33C8C0F-59F2-4C19-9139-E492E2DC4512 (resized).jpegD73E0835-0209-47D6-9D8D-59585D743629 (resized).jpegD73E0835-0209-47D6-9D8D-59585D743629 (resized).jpegE033C052-0C25-4C11-AAE1-32BE3840CFE3 (resized).jpegE033C052-0C25-4C11-AAE1-32BE3840CFE3 (resized).jpegF07F0639-0C64-4A0E-B942-BADB19CFF1E4 (resized).jpegF07F0639-0C64-4A0E-B942-BADB19CFF1E4 (resized).jpegF4BE110D-8FF0-41F0-ABFB-6C0F1A11CD5C (resized).jpegF4BE110D-8FF0-41F0-ABFB-6C0F1A11CD5C (resized).jpeg
    #924 9 months ago

// ** NEW LOCATION ALERT ** //

Tilted 10's First Floor now OPEN (with Pinball)
    WILLOW GROVE PARK MALL

Stern PRO's: GODZILLA, RUSH, AEROSMITH, FOO FIGHTERS, MUNSTERS, WALKING DEAD
    Plus Monster Bash and Cactus Jack. CJ had incandescent mostly and a swinging, unlocked speaker panel.

$10 = 50 credits (minimum purchase)
    $20 = 100 credits
    $100= 500 credits You need to drop $300 to join VIP and see an 11% savings.

Pinball Pricing is 6.1 credits ($1.22 per play).

Did not have time to play anything yet, so no idea on condition. Stuff probably works okay right now, esp new sterns...
    Stools provided for those who want to sit to play pinball (preposterous!). Food & drink area not operating yet. Bowling is open.

IMG_7177 (resized).JPGIMG_7177 (resized).JPGIMG_7178 (resized).JPGIMG_7178 (resized).JPG
    #925 9 months ago
    Quoted from yaggy:

// ** NEW LOCATION ALERT ** //
    Tilted 10's First Floor now OPEN (with Pinball)
    WILLOW GROVE PARK MALL
    Stern PRO's: GODZILLA, RUSH, AEROSMITH, FOO FIGHTERS, MUNSTERS, WALKING DEAD
    Plus Monster Bash and Cactus Jack. CJ had incandescent mostly and a swinging, unlocked speaker panel.
    $10 = 50 credits (minimum purchase)
    $20 = 100 credits
    $100= 500 credits You need to drop $300 to join VIP and see an 11% savings.
    Pinball Pricing is 6.1 credits ($1.22 per play).
    Did not have time to play anything yet, so no idea on condition. Stuff probably works okay right now, esp new sterns...
    Stools provided for those who want to sit to play pinball (preposterous!). Food & drink area not operating yet. Bowling is open.[quoted image][quoted image]

These were all folded up downstairs a few months ago .

#926 9 months ago

Wow, awesome artwork on the walls of tilted 10. In regards to the stools, they can be pushed back or to the side. Nice option if playing a multi-player game to take a break from standing....

#927 9 months ago

Was at Tilted 10 with my 8 yr old son. I never saw so many claw machines and coin pushers in one location. Cool place but super expensive, If it was cheaper I would be visiting it more often.

Pins were fun and the have the volume all the way up which was a plus.Mostly all new stern pro's, I got grand champ on foo's more than likely cause it hasn't seen much play yet..lol

One thing I find annoying all the kids care about is how many tickets they can gather on their cards. The pure fun of arcades in my opinion is gone for the younger generation it's all about the redemption.

If your in the area check it out.

#928 9 months ago

Remember, that TNT Amusements in Southampton PA allows free play whenever a regular party is not booked! You have to call ahead and reserve...there would ONLY be your small group in--NO ONE ELSE (if you schedule during regular showroom hours, we MAY have a customer come in to look at a game to buy--but our staff walks around with them) so its just YOU playing any of our 60 or more games...we have 15 pinball machines to play!

One or Two people $25 1 hour $40 2 hours, 3 to 6 people 1 hour $40 and 2 hours $75, and 7 to 10 people $50 1 hour $90 for 2 hours! NO ONE can beat those prices! We also are DARK (no bright florescent lights washing out the games) and of course Air Conditioned!

Scan the QR Code and you can also take a 360 tour of the showrooms (games have changed completely since the walk through was made--use your mouse to "walk" around...you can look at our inventory to see what games we currently HAVE to play!

We have done private parties for 37 YEARS---over 25,000 of them! Longer than anyone else on the Planet!

Todd Tuckey

QRCodeTNT Amusements (resized).pngQRCodeTNT Amusements (resized).png
    1 week later
    #929 9 months ago
    Quoted from toddtuckey:

Remember, that TNT Amusements in Southampton PA allows free play whenever a regular party is not booked! You have to call ahead and reserve...there would ONLY be your small group in--NO ONE ELSE (if you schedule during regular showroom hours, we MAY have a customer come in to look at a game to buy--but our staff walks around with them) so its just YOU playing any of our 60 or more games...we have 15 pinball machines to play!
    One or Two people $25 1 hour $40 2 hours, 3 to 6 people 1 hour $40 and 2 hours $75, and 7 to 10 people $50 1 hour $90 for 2 hours! NO ONE can beat those prices! We also are DARK (no bright florescent lights washing out the games) and of course Air Conditioned!
    Scan the QR Code and you can also take a 360 tour of the showrooms (games have changed completely since the walk through was made--use your mouse to "walk" around...you can look at our inventory to see what games we currently HAVE to play!
    We have done private parties for 37 YEARS---over 25,000 of them! Longer than anyone else on the Planet!
    Todd Tuckey
    [quoted image]

Todd! Thanks for sharing on this ancient thread, and thanks for everyone else for keeping this discourse ongoing for over 8 years now!

BYOB at TNT allowed?

#930 9 months ago
    Quoted from deibert:

Todd! Thanks for sharing on this ancient thread, and thanks for everyone else for keeping this discourse ongoing for over 8 years now!
    BYOB at TNT allowed?

Thanks for starting this thread Matt!

#931 8 months ago

At least the games at TNT are properly maintained unlike some places in the area...

Quoted from toddtuckey:

Todd Tuckey
    [quoted image]

#932 8 months ago

Uncle Joe's Arcade now has a Bally Night Rider EM.
    5 ball rules (flip flop & full 10). Plays great. (I don't..)

IMG_7222 (resized).JPGIMG_7222 (resized).JPG
    #933 8 months ago
    Quoted from yaggy:

5 ball rules (flip flop & full 10). Plays great. (I don't..)[quoted image]

What game went away?

#934 8 months ago
    Quoted from poppapin:

What game went away?

Riverboat Gambler

#935 8 months ago
    Quoted from yaggy:

Riverboat Gambler

Is Riverboat coming back? Stopped in the other week specifically to ride on that lucky riverboat.

Had to go to the Party Zone instead, flippers had power but too much slop to dead bounce.

1 week later
    #936 8 months ago

Delaware Pinball Collective video below. Definitely worth a visit if you want to play some great games.

4 weeks later
    #937 7 months ago

Bump

Venom pro is at Game Gallery, also Scooby doo and pinball brothers Queen's still there
    I'm not a technical expect so I'm not sure if there any issues but it played fine for me

#938 7 months ago
    Quoted from Thekfb:

Bump
    Venom pro is at Game Gallery, also Scooby doo and pinball brothers Queen's still there
    I'm not a technical expect so I'm not sure if there any issues but it played fine for me

Are they in the freeplay area?

#939 7 months ago
    Quoted from poppapin:

Are they in the freeplay area?

Game Gallery is all free play. You're thinking of the Pinball Gallery that charges for the newer releases.

#940 7 months ago
    Quoted from JakePG:

Game Gallery is all free play. You're thinking of the Pinball Gallery that charges for the newer releases.

That's right, my bad.

1 week later
    #941 6 months ago

Q-Mart has a Foo fighters that played decent. James Bond still has problems kicking ball out of the Astin Martin. This was like this last time I was there in the summer. They also have a Mando, AIQ, and Rush.

#942 6 months ago

Uncle Joe's Arcade (Plymouth Meeting Mall) just added a really nice Addams Family.

IMG_7258 (resized).JPGIMG_7258 (resized).JPG
    1 week later
    #943 6 months ago
    Quoted from yaggy:

5 ball rules (flip flop & full 10). Plays great. (I don't..)[quoted image]

It's on 5 ball, but it's sometimes starting on ball 2 or 3...

It's also playing for 1 token despite saying 2 tokens so I didn't worry about it.

However many balls you end up getting it plays decent enough. Nice to see an EM in the wild.

#944 6 months ago
    Quoted from craif:

It's on 5 ball, but it's sometimes starting on ball 2 or 3...
    It's also playing for 1 token despite saying 2 tokens so I didn't worry about it.
    However many balls you end up getting it plays decent enough. Nice to see an EM in the wild.

If you drop the 2nd coin, it will finish resetting everything. It sometimes (often?) "half" resets on first coin, resulting in unusual ball count. More often, you just get a discounted full game. The more mechanical chimes ringing out, the better! I love hearing my bonus collection tabulated with all the clicking and clacking.

#945 6 months ago

Any place local or semi local like a day trip that has a good selection of late 1980 thru late 1990s pins,love pinball gallery just looking for another place, work 2 doors down from TNT for 25 years never knew they allowed play with out buying

#946 6 months ago

Fun Stop arcade. Berlin NJ. In the farmers market !

#947 6 months ago
    Quoted from freddy:

Fun Stop arcade. Berlin NJ. In the farmers market !

Thanks I'll check it out,any one not knowing Jilly's in Ocean City NJ has about 16 mostly newer 50 cents a game

#948 6 months ago
    Quoted from fstfish66:

Any place local or semi local like a day trip that has a good selection of late 1980 thru late 1990s pins,love pinball gallery just looking for another place, work 2 doors down from TNT for 25 years never knew they allowed play with out buying

There's Game Gallery in Langhorne, haven't been there yet but Knapp arcade did a write up.
    https://www.knapparcade.org/post/new-arcade-report-on-game-gallery-pa-2023-fall-arcade-road-trip-the-quest-for-1-000-pins

#949 6 months ago
    Quoted from fstfish66:

The Lavish.

#950 6 months ago

Thanks,I'm looking for a place with older pins, you can play the new ones any where, thanks

There are 964 posts in this topic. You are on page 19 of 20.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/machines-on-location-in-philadelphia/page/19 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.