(Topic ID: 119394)

An ongoing discourse of Philadelphia pinball location play?

By deibert

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 863 posts
  • 84 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 20 days ago by ectobar
  • Topic is favorited by 40 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

PPC (resized).png
    mando (resized).jpg
    aiq (resized).jpg
    689264FB-D2B4-42D5-9302-502BA561A68C (resized).jpeg
    lcuk6 (resized).png
    luck5 (resized).png
    ems (resized).png
    lkuck6 (resized).png
    luck2 (resized).png
    lucky1 (resized).png
    cactus (resized).png
    halloween (resized).png
    cactus (resized).png
    IMG_4726 (resized).jpg
    eli-manning copy (resized).jpg
    southpark-cartman.gif

There are 863 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 18.
    #751 7 months ago
    Quoted from ectobar:

This Sunday is an open house. Everyone is free to go. Afterwards, it will be members only with the exception of some tournaments. Members are allowed to bring guests a couple times a year.
    They intend to host multiple league nights for members as well.
    They currently have around 50 games, which for the most part are all exceptional examples. They also have more games waiting to rotate in to keep the lineup fresh.
    I'm a member, and am pretty excited about it.

Sweet, any idea what their operating hours are? Only thing holding me back is wondering how often I'd be able to get there between traffic and work.

#752 7 months ago
    Quoted from craif:

Sweet, any idea what their operating hours are? Only thing holding me back is wondering how often I'd be able to get there between traffic and work.

All - we have a couple of announcements to make for everyone regarding the Delaware Pinball Collective.

1. OPENING SCHEDULE - We now have our "initial" hours of operation set for the month of January at the Delaware Pinball Collective. Our first official day of being open will be January 1st, 2022. We will follow the schedule listed below for at least the month of January so we can get a gauge on the Collective. If you do not follow us on Facebook or you have not yet secured your membership, I suggest you do so soon because from time to time we may throw up a "pop up" day where we open on a random Wednesday night or a random Friday night. This will only be announced on our Facebook page. As we continue to grow, the schedule will surely grow and change as well.

Monday: CLOSED

Tuesday: 5:30 PM - 10:00 PM (also a league night starting at 7pm)

Wednesday: CLOSED

Thursday: 5:30 PM - 10:00 PM (also a league night starting at 7pm)

Friday: CLOSED

Saturday: 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

Sunday: 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

2. PINBALL LEAGUES - Pinball leagues are now forming!!! We will be hosting 2 different leagues during the week and league play is only available to members of the Collective. Our league nights will be Tuesday night and Thursday night and they will start at 7pm and usually are over by 8:30-9pm. League play will start up the first week of February. More details will be coming out regarding the leagues in January, but for now if you are interested in playing in one or both of the leagues please drop a comment, shoot us a message, or send us an email. Generally a league "session" runs for a total of 9 weeks. 8 weeks make up the "regular season", and week 9 is the playoffs. The cost to join the league is $20 for each session and then your weekly dues each week are $5. At the end of each session we hand out awards (cash and trophies) to all divisions and this money comes from the weekly dues.

Remember, if you are interested in signing up for one or both of the leagues, please let us know.

3. OPEN HOUSE WEEKEND - Don't forget our open house membership drive preview weekend is this weekend. Saturday (12/18) from 10am to 7pm is for Members only and their guests. Then on Sunday (12/19) from 10am to 7pm we will host an open house to ANYONE. Both days we will be offering free refreshments throughout the day and all of the pinball machines will be on free play. Stop by, say hi, and grab a membership before they are all gone!

4. Upcoming December Tournaments - Friendly reminder that we have 3 tournaments scheduled for the end of this month. The dates are 12/27(Strikes KO), 12/28(Flip Frenzy), and 12/29(Match Play). All the details can be found under the EVENTS section of our Facebook page, or on our Eventbrite page. These 3 tournaments are open to ANYONE and do not require membership. This is your last opportunity to earn WPPR points to make your way inside the top 16 for the State of Delaware for 2021. The IFPA has approved us to run a sanctioned "unofficial" State Tournament which will take place on 1/29. If you haven't already, head over and sign up for those 3 nightly tournaments!

5. 2022 Tournaments - We will be releasing our 2022 "tentative" tournament dates at the beginning of January. Please keep in mind that most, not all, of our tournaments will require a membership to play in. Why you may ask? Because we need memberships in order to keep the Collective open. Our 6 Tour Events we host each year will be open to ANYONE and will not require a membership. Additionally, we will also be hosting a 3-day pump and dump tournament called the 2022 Mid-Atlantic Pinball Open and that tournament will also be open to ANYONE and will not require a membership. We are now an official Stern Army location, so we will be sprinkling in all kinds of tournaments from Frenzies, to Knockouts, to Pingolf and a large portion of those tournaments WILL REQUIRE A MEMBERSHIP in order to play. When the schedule is released every tournament will be clearly labeled with details regarding if membership is required or not.

At the end of the day we need your support, so please hop over to our website https://www.delawarepinballcollective.com/memberships and grab a membership today

#753 7 months ago
    Quoted from ectobar:

All - we have a couple of announcements to make for everyone regarding the Delaware Pinball Collective.
    1. OPENING SCHEDULE - We now have our "initial" hours of operation set for the month of January at the Delaware Pinball Collective. Our first official day of being open will be January 1st, 2022. We will follow the schedule listed below for at least the month of January so we can get a gauge on the Collective. If you do not follow us on Facebook or you have not yet secured your membership, I suggest you do so soon because from time to time we may throw up a "pop up" day where we open on a random Wednesday night or a random Friday night. This will only be announced on our Facebook page. As we continue to grow, the schedule will surely grow and change as well.
    2. PINBALL LEAGUES - Pinball leagues are now forming!!! We will be hosting 2 different leagues during the week and league play is only available to members of the Collective. Our league nights will be Tuesday night and Thursday night and they will start at 7pm and usually are over by 8:30-9pm. League play will start up the first week of February. More details will be coming out regarding the leagues in January, but for now if you are interested in playing in one or both of the leagues please drop a comment, shoot us a message, or send us an email. Generally a league "session" runs for a total of 9 weeks. 8 weeks make up the "regular season", and week 9 is the playoffs. The cost to join the league is $20 for each session and then your weekly dues each week are $5. At the end of each session we hand out awards (cash and trophies) to all divisions and this money comes from the weekly dues.
    Remember, if you are interested in signing up for one or both of the leagues, please let us know.
    3. OPEN HOUSE WEEKEND - Don't forget our open house membership drive preview weekend is this weekend. Saturday (12/18) from 10am to 7pm is for Members only and their guests. Then on Sunday (12/19) from 10am to 7pm we will host an open house to ANYONE. Both days we will be offering free refreshments throughout the day and all of the pinball machines will be on free play. Stop by, say hi, and grab a membership before they are all gone!
    4. Upcoming December Tournaments - Friendly reminder that we have 3 tournaments scheduled for the end of this month. The dates are 12/27(Strikes KO), 12/28(Flip Frenzy), and 12/29(Match Play). All the details can be found under the EVENTS section of our Facebook page, or on our Eventbrite page. These 3 tournaments are open to ANYONE and do not require membership. This is your last opportunity to earn WPPR points to make your way inside the top 16 for the State of Delaware for 2021. The IFPA has approved us to run a sanctioned "unofficial" State Tournament which will take place on 1/29. If you haven't already, head over and sign up for those 3 nightly tournaments!
    5. 2022 Tournaments - We will be releasing our 2022 "tentative" tournament dates at the beginning of January. Please keep in mind that most, not all, of our tournaments will require a membership to play in. Why you may ask? Because we need memberships in order to keep the Collective open. Our 6 Tour Events we host each year will be open to ANYONE and will not require a membership. Additionally, we will also be hosting a 3-day pump and dump tournament called the 2022 Mid-Atlantic Pinball Open and that tournament will also be open to ANYONE and will not require a membership. We are now an official Stern Army location, so we will be sprinkling in all kinds of tournaments from Frenzies, to Knockouts, to Pingolf and a large portion of those tournaments WILL REQUIRE A MEMBERSHIP in order to play. When the schedule is released every tournament will be clearly labeled with details regarding if membership is required or not.
    At the end of the day we need your support, so please hop over to our website https://www.delawarepinballcollective.com/memberships and grab a membership today

They also wrote back to me with the same info. Hopefully the hours will open up a bit more once they're up and running but I just signed up. Can't wait to check it out.

#754 7 months ago
    Quoted from craif:

I’m the President of the DPC. Feel free to reach out to me directly with any questions or concerns. Looks like ectobar has you covered for now. He’s not only a client, he’s the player’s President!

#755 7 months ago
    Quoted from craif:

They also wrote back to me with the same info. Hopefully the hours will open up a bit more once they're up and running but I just signed up. Can't wait to check it out.

Thanks for signing up. Feedback will be important, but of course we can’t please everyone. What’s your idea of “opening up a bit more” look like?

#756 7 months ago

i'll be in town visiting my family in malvern next week.

was bummed to learn that the pinball gallery will be closed for a winter break during my visit, though happy for them that they'll be able to get some time off

#757 7 months ago
    Quoted from esbe:

i'll be in town visiting my family in malvern next week.
    was bummed to learn that the pinball gallery will be closed for a winter break during my visit, though happy for them that they'll be able to get some time off

Visit the railroad bar and grill in Limerick. Pins and beer!

#758 7 months ago
    Quoted from poppapin:

Visit the railroad bar and grill in Limerick. Pins and beer!

How many pins there? What's the cost

#759 7 months ago
    Quoted from JakePG:

How many pins there? What's the cost

8. It's a bar. Free to enter and games on coin drop .50-1
    Great beer selection and excellent grilled cheeses.
    Worth a visit.
    https://pinside.com/pinball/map/where-to-play/5635-pincrossing-at-the-railroad-street-bar-amp-grill-linfield-pa

#760 7 months ago
    Quoted from djreddog:

Thanks for signing up. Feedback will be important, but of course we can’t please everyone. What’s your idea of “opening up a bit more” look like?

I sent you a PM so I could blather on without clogging up the thread.

#761 7 months ago

Here is the list of games Delaware Punball Collective has.

https://pinside.com/pinball/map/where-to-play/15703-delaware-pinball-collective-wilmington-de

It is a great collection with a good bit of variety.

Quoted from craif:

Anyone know what's going on with the Delaware Pinball Collective? They were just getting started organizing before normal delays and covid stalled out their location search, but they appeared on pinballmap the other day so I'm assuming they're close to going live if they aren't already. It's SW of Wilmington about an hour from philly, but that's not really any farther from Philadelphia than most of the other locations many of us hit regularly.
    Website looks like it's been updated, but doesn't give any info about what days/hours it is/will be accessible to members or if membership is open to members outside of DE.
    I sent them a message on their contact form so if they get back to me I'll post any relevant info here.

#762 7 months ago
    Quoted from ectobar:

I just spent close to 6 hours there. Dynamite.

2 weeks later
    #763 7 months ago

Quakertown farm market update

Aerosmith has been replaced by Stranger Things
    Jurassic Park has been replaced by Batman 66

Lord of the Rings, Avengers Infinity Quest and Star Wars are still there

I stopped by Moms market last week but Godzilla wasn't there.

#764 7 months ago
    Quoted from Thekfb:

Quakertown farm market update
    Aerosmith has been replaced by Stranger Things
    Jurassic Park has been replaced by Batman 66
    Lord of the Rings, Avengers Infinity Quest and Star Wars are still there
    I stopped by Moms market last week but Godzilla wasn't there.

Last I heard Godzilla @ MOMs was apparently just there for the release party.

#765 7 months ago
    Quoted from djreddog:

I’m the President of the DPC.

southpark-cartman.gif
    #766 7 months ago
    Quoted from craif:

Last I heard Godzilla @ MOMs was apparently just there for the release party.

Heard the same. Not sure if MOM'S was actually planning on getting one.

#767 7 months ago
    Quoted from ectobar:

I know a place

#768 7 months ago
    Quoted from ectobar:

I believe the one I played at the MD location is there for the long term. As far as I know the games at 2 MOM's with pinball are all from the owner of the company's personal collection of machines so seeing it in both locations did seem weird.

#769 7 months ago

quick update: Next Mom's tournament is Sunday Jan 16th at 11AM EST - It will be a Target match play = playoffs for top 8.

Compete to win the coveted Glass Golden Apple!
    Price $20 + Coin drop (.50 per game)
    Top 4 will win $, door prize will be a Stern translite!

#770 7 months ago

Pinball Gallery just got mentioned on the Preston and Steve show on WMMR! Preston is a big Rush fan, so they are talking about the new pin. They said the Gallery will have the game by the end of the month.

#771 7 months ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I once had an ongoing discourse with some Eagles fans at Veterans Stadium and I can tell you it wasn’t nearly as civil as this thread!

eli-manning copy (resized).jpg
    #772 7 months ago
    Quoted from ectobar:

Pinball Gallery just got mentioned on the Preston and Steve show on WMMR! Preston is a big Rush fan, so they are talking about the new pin. They said the Gallery will have the game by the end of the month.

That is awesome. Mainline Today magazine did an article about PG last month.

IMG_4726 (resized).jpg

#773 7 months ago
    Quoted from Palmer:

That is awesome. Mainline Today magazine did an article about PG last month.
    [quoted image]

Very cool! Any idea where I can pick up a copy?

#774 7 months ago
    Quoted from emkay:

Probably from Barnes and noble bookstore, they still have loads of mags.

#775 7 months ago
    Quoted from emkay:

It’s one of those free mags you get in the mail.

#776 7 months ago

Made it down to pinball gallery today with the family for first time in a about two months. Great time. Looked great. Added some games and moved things around. Great time as always

#777 7 months ago
    Quoted from JakePG:

Made it down to pinball gallery today with the family for first time in a about two months. Great time. Looked great. Added some games and moved things around. Great time as always

I joined the Thursday co-ed league for the season. I am really excited to be getting back to the Gallery. So many games and a nice mix of players

1 week later
    #778 6 months ago

More of a restoration thing, but does anyone have a good source in the area for random ICs? I'm restoring some system 6 boards and each time I get a section working and move on to the next it reveals another IC that needs to be replaced. They're usually only a few bucks so no big deal but the shipping on all these tiny orders from marco and mouser is killing me.

#779 6 months ago
    Quoted from craif:

More of a restoration thing, but does anyone have a good source in the area for random ICs? I'm restoring some system 6 boards and each time I get a section working and move on to the next it reveals another IC that needs to be replaced. They're usually only a few bucks so no big deal but the shipping on all these tiny orders from marco and mouser is killing me.

https://www.greatplainselectronics.com/categories.asp?cat=35

#780 6 months ago

They're another good online source but I meant a place I could call to confirm they have whatever chip and then go pick it up that day. Like the hole in the wall plumbing/heating supply places that have a storeroom with every arcane valve or control assembly ever made in the last 100 years.

The turnaround time for shipped orders is bad/worse than the cost of shipping. I have a huge stock of commodity transistors and passive components on hand from years of electronics projects but whenever I hit upon a dead/suspect IC I'm dead in the water for a week.

I guess I should just order 2 or 3 of every chip on the boards that isn't absurdly expensive just to have on hand.

#781 6 months ago
    Quoted from craif:

They're another good online source but I was I meant a place I could call to confirm they have whatever chip and then go pick it up that day. Like the hole in the wall plumbing/heating supply places that have a storeroom with every arcane valve or control assembly ever made in the last 100 years.
    The turnaround time for shipped orders is bad/worse than the cost of shipping. I have a huge stock of commodity transistors and passive components on hand from years of electronics projects but whenever I hit upon a dead/suspect IC I'm dead in the water for a week.
    I guess I should just order 2 or 3 of every chip on the boards that isn't absurdly expensive just to have on hand.

That was the one good thing about Radio Shack, if you needed a pack of fuses or some IC, that was your convenient go to.

#782 6 months ago
    Quoted from poppapin:

That was the one good thing about Radio Shack, if you needed a pack of fuses or some IC, that was your convenient go to.

I had one a block from my house for years. Sometimes I'd be over there 5-10 times in a day while working through a project. Years later the old sign still sits atop a pole in the parking lot mocking me every time I walk past.

The microcenter in villanova has stepped up their DIY supply in the last few years enough that it's saved my butt a few times for simpler components but for ICs they've got few if any.

#783 6 months ago
    Quoted from craif:

I had one a block from my house for years. Sometimes I'd be over there 5-10 times in a day while working through a project. Years later the old sign still sits atop a pole in the parking lot mocking me every time I walk past.
    The microcenter in villanova has stepped up their DIY supply in the last few years enough that it's saved my butt a few times for simpler components but for ICs they've got few if any.

Great store for computer stuff!!

#784 6 months ago

Hey folks! A couple quick updates about Railroad St and Mom's.

At RR: The latest season has ended, and starting next week (2/2/22), there will be 8 consecutive weeks of tournaments, ranging in different formats. So come out anytime!
    ALSO: Now there are 3 games with Stern Insider Connected installed: Godzilla (Pro), Jurassic Park (Prem) and Batman 66 (Prem). Go earn those achievements!

At Mom's: The next tournament will be Sunday, 2/20/22 and will start at 11AM. It will be $10 to enter and will likely be Target matchplay tournament with a higher target score, to allow for more rounds of play. I am aiming to have the 1st

1 week later
    #785 6 months ago

Quakertown market update 2/6/21
    Lord of the rings was replaced by stern Jurassic Park pro

Stranger things(premium) Avenger IQ Batman 66 and stern Star wars are still there

I,m not good expanding things but here
    i was playing Star wars and it had a weird glitch where making the Tiefighter hurry up shot and starting the button mash part the main screen turned black and the mini screen was lagging hard/wasn't registering presses(the main screen came on 5 minutes later)

Went to Reese's tavern in Warminster and they have a Terminator 3 alongside Roller games
    It played well but the ball sometimes gets stuck on something around the pop bumpers area and you have a few seconds for it to free itself

#786 6 months ago

Anybody here do tournaments at Penn Skate? I've never played in tournie, but thinking about doing one here. Maybe expanding to pinball gallery, mom's, and Delaware

#787 6 months ago
    Quoted from JakePG:

Anybody here do tournaments at Penn Skate? I've never played in tournie, but thinking about doing one here. Maybe expanding to pinball gallery, mom's, and Delaware

I've played in them all.
    Penn Skate generally does fair strikes. Play in groups of 4, bottom 2 get a strike. I think this is a great format, but can last a while with a lot of people. Generally in the 15-20 person range.

Mom's has done a couple formats, Match play coming up on the 20th

PG alternates between Frenzy and strikes on the first Tuesday of the month. Frenzy next month.

DE does all types of formats. Rush tourney coming up 3/5. Info is posted on FB

The Railroad is running weeklies on Wednesdays thru March.

Anything else in particular you want to know?

#788 6 months ago
    Quoted from ectobar:

I've played in them all.
    Penn Skate generally does fair strikes. Play in groups of 4, bottom 2 get a strike. I think this is a great format, but can last a while with a lot of people. Generally in the 15-20 person range.
    Mom's has done a couple formats, Match play coming up on the 20th
    PG alternates between Frenzy and strikes on the first Tuesday of the month. Frenzy next month.
    DE does all types of formats. Rush tourney coming up 3/5. Info is posted on FB
    The Railroad is running weeklies on Wednesdays thru March.
    Anything else in particular you want to know?

Thanks for the info. Are you a member in DE pinball collective? I'm thinking about getting membership for myself and family

#789 6 months ago
    Quoted from JakePG:

Thanks for the info. Are you a member in DE pinball collective? I'm thinking about getting membership for myself and family

I am.
    Run by excellent people who have all donated their great condition games for everyone to enjoy. If you're in the area, I would definitely recommend considering it. They're going to have some events open to anyone, but they also have many members only leagues and tournaments scheduled. djreddog is the president and rodcom is on the board. Them or me could provide you with any other specifics you wanted to know.
    The Rush release tourney on 3/5 is open to everyone.

#790 6 months ago

Here is the plan for Mom's on Feb 20:

We are going to have door prizes for the first 20 players who arrive and pay for the event.

WHEN: SUNDAY, Feb 20. Doors are open all day. Tournament starts at 11:00 AM (PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF THE TIME).
    WHERE: Mom's Organic Marketplace - 925 Easton Rd, Roslyn, PA 19001 (in the Pinball area!)
    TOURNAMENT ENTRY: $10 (no pre-payment required)

Games will require Coin-drop.
    There are 32 slots available and will be filled on first-come, first-serve.
    The format will be a Match play format, where players earn points on a (5,3,2,1) scale.
    The event will run approximately 4 hours (of qualifying), with a 3 game playoff final.

This will be an IFPA event. Price includes sanctioning fees, prize money, and expenses for supplies and trophies.

#791 6 months ago
    Quoted from ectobar:

I am.
    Run by excellent people who have all donated their great condition games for everyone to enjoy. If you're in the area, I would definitely recommend considering it. They're going to have some events open to anyone, but they also have many members only leagues and tournaments scheduled. djreddog is the president and rodcom is on the board. Them or me could provide you with any other specifics you wanted to know.
    The Rush release tourney on 3/5 is open to everyone.

I live a little over an hour from the Collective. If I signed up, my family and I would try to go about 1, or 2 times a month on a Sat or Sun afternoon. I would most likely do some tournaments as well. League would be out of the question. Only thing I'm concerned about is fulfilling volunteer hours. Do you have any insight as to how the volunteer thing works?

#792 6 months ago
    Quoted from JakePG:

Do you have any insight as to how the volunteer thing works?

So far, there has been no discussion about it. It has mostly been handled by the board members and a couple of the DE guys.

#793 6 months ago
    Quoted from JakePG:

I live a little over an hour from the Collective. If I signed up, my family and I would try to go about 1, or 2 times a month on a Sat or Sun afternoon. I would most likely do some tournaments as well. League would be out of the question. Only thing I'm concerned about is fulfilling volunteer hours. Do you have any insight as to how the volunteer thing works?

Nothing will be required. It’s just noted in our bylaws. We may ask for volunteers, but nothing required. As ectobar already mentioned, our focus is on quality over quantity and we currently have around 55 machines which will probably be the maximum amount we put on the floor at one time. We rotate games in every couple weeks just to keep things fresh and funky.

Most of our games are HUO, collectors quality, or full restores. Again most, not all. We don’t have any beaters on the floor and we try and keep every single game working as close to 100% so our members can enjoy the games at all times.

#794 6 months ago
    Quoted from JakePG:

Just wanted to throw out that I also highly recommend membership to the DE Pinball Collective. As someone else who also lives in PA, you won't find a better group of people in the region who are more dedicated to the hobby as those guys are. They have a huge passion for pinball and it shows in the quality of their machines. I'm a stickler for well maintained and well playing machines and the DE folks never disappoint. All of their machines are in better shape and better playing than anything you'll find on location in our region. That for me is worth the cost of the membership and the drive time alone. And once you join, you'll come for the pinball machines but you'll stay for the friendships you make with the other folks in the collective. Best group of people I've met in the hobby in my 15 years of playing. 1000% worth it.

#795 6 months ago
    Quoted from JakePG:

I'm a little closer than you but can only get down there 2-3 times a month due to schedule conflicts and it's totally worth it. On a family membership you'll cover the monthly fee in one visit compared to a coin drop location, let alone one with a collection that wide and well maintained. Everyone I've met so far has been cool.

#796 6 months ago
    Quoted from Auror:

Just wanted to throw out that I also highly recommend membership to the DE Pinball Collective. As someone else who also lives in PA, you won't find a better group of people in the region who are more dedicated to the hobby as those guys are. They have a huge passion for pinball and it shows in the quality of their machines. I'm a stickler for well maintained and well playing machines and the DE folks never disappoint. All of their machines are in better shape and better playing than anything you'll find on location in our region. That for me is worth the cost of the membership and the drive time alone. And once you join, you'll come for the pinball machines but you'll stay for the friendships you make with the other folks in the collective. Best group of people I've met in the hobby in my 15 years of playing. 1000% worth it.

Quoted from craif:

I'm a little closer than you but can only get down there 2-3 times a month due to schedule conflicts and it's totally worth it. On a family membership you'll cover the monthly fee in one visit compared to a coin drop location, let alone one with a collection that wide and well maintained. Everyone I've met so far has been cool.

Very humbled! Thanks for the kind words and feedback! This makes all of our efforts totally worth it!

#797 6 months ago

Some of you may or may not be familiar with a Facebook Group called "The Eastern Bloc Pinball Coalition", which is a collective of individuals focused on the scene in and around Philly. Facebook has its purpose, but we've been working behind the scenes to put together a Discord for the Eastern Bloc.

Why a Discord? It includes channels, threaded conversations, and bot integrations all with the goal of enhancing the local scene. We're hoping by launching a Discord we can have higher engagement amongst each other. Link is here: https://discord.gg/vP26kD22

#798 6 months ago

Today was our first day at the Delaware pinball collective and had an awesome time. My family loves it. Great collection of games

#799 5 months ago

Hyndman's Arcade @ the Berlin Farmer's Market a few minutes over the bridge in South Jersey added a Mando Pro to their lineup.

#800 5 months ago

Did you guys see this arcade for sale in the Delco area?

delaware.craigslist.org link

There are 863 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 18.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, become a Pinside+ member!