(Topic ID: 266545)

Machines FS under $3000 in PA, MD, DC, VA, NJ, DE, MA, CT, RI

By yonizzell

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider yonizzell.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 4 years ago

I was following the other regional for sale thread and realized that most machines being sold on there were high dollar machines.

This for sale thread is for machines, project or otherwise, under $3,000.

I will be posting a machine as soon as I get it listed on the marketplace.

#2 4 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
Fully restored (full original status) - “I am selling a fully shopped, 100% working, Gottlieb Street fighter II pinball machine. It is in great condition, fully shopped, full LEDs including flashers, new rubbers, Lighted ...”
2020-04-16
Gettysburg, PA
Trade
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 691 times
Contributed to Pinside

#6 4 years ago
Quoted from sulli10:

What? No love for the Garden State? And we New Jersey guys are so very sensitive ..
All kidding aside . I for one think this is a great thread idea. Good luck bump! I hope the thread carry’s on like some of the others.

Sorry about that.. if I could edit title I would include NJ and DE.

#7 4 years ago

I added NJ and DE.

1 week later
#8 3 years ago

Bump

1 week later
#13 3 years ago

I will be listing a Williams Big Ben soon. Is in solid shape. Will need shopped. Will be asking $350 for it. PM if interested. Will make donation to Pinside if it’s sold before I get a chance to list it.

#14 3 years ago

Big Ben project for sale cheap!

Machine - For Trade
Big Ben Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Selling a Big Ben pinball machine. The machine is shopped, with new rubbers and warm white LED lamps all around. This is a very solid pin. The backglass is not perfect but prese...”
2020-05-26
Gettysburg, PA
Trade
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 825 times

#15 3 years ago

Machine - For Trade
Big Ben Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Selling a Big Ben pinball machine. The machine is shopped, with new rubbers and warm white LED lamps all around. This is a very solid pin. The backglass is not perfect but prese...”
2020-05-26
Gettysburg, PA
Trade
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 825 times

New in the marketplace.

2 weeks later
#17 3 years ago

Come on, there’s got to be something out there..

#27 3 years ago
Quoted from HydrogenHuman:

I was thinking of starting another topic similar to this to include some New England states, but I figured it may be better to request if the OP could update the title to include more states.
Is it possible to add MA, CT, RI to the list? Thanks!

Your wish is my command..

4 months later
#50 3 years ago

Selling two Gottlieb System Ones- Joker Poker and Close Encounters of the Third Kind. Was going to restore them, but I have too many projects before them. Both will come with new Ni-wumpf cpu boards (they feature an attract mode), rubber ring kits, and freshly pinned cpu to driver board cables. Joker Poker also comes with a new playfield (original has some wear). Will consider trades. $2,000 firm for the pair. Pm for details if interested.

1 week later
#62 3 years ago

I have a Gottlieb system one Joker poker and Gottlieb system one close encounters of the third kind for sale. The Joker poker comes with a new playfield. They come with ring kits and new Ni-wumpf CPU boards (they have an attract mode). I also repinned both cpu to driver cables. Asking $2,000 for the pair but will consider trades.

1 week later
#64 3 years ago

Selling a working Sega Titanic redemption game that has a Sega white star board set, power supply, etc. Asking $500 obo. Pm if interested and I can send pictures

#67 3 years ago
Quoted from yonizzell:

Selling a working Sega Titanic redemption game that has a Sega white star board set, power supply, etc. Asking $500 obo. Pm if interested and I can send pictures

Sold.

1 week later
#70 3 years ago

Still selling two Gottlieb System Ones- Joker Poker and Close Encounters of the Third Kind. Was going to restore them, but I have too many projects before them. Both will come with new Ni-wumpf cpu boards (they feature an attract mode), rubber ring kits, and freshly pinned cpu to driver board cables. Joker Poker also comes with a new playfield (original has some wear). Will consider trades. $2,000 obo for the pair. Pm for details if interested.

2 weeks later
#73 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Mariner Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “I am selling a 1971 Bally Mariner. It works 100% and has been shopped. The top side has been shopped with new rubbers and a good wipe down. Is in solid condition. Has a very co...”
2020-12-15
Gettysburg, PA
750 (OBO)
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 459 times

I am selling a 1971 Bally Mariner. It worked until recently, but is no longer working, so it needs work.

Is in solid condition. Has a very cool nautical theme. Only 2000 produced.

Let me know if you have any questions.

1 week later
#77 3 years ago

Looking for project pins for the winter.

1 month later
#80 3 years ago

i’m looking to trade a really nice, 100% working but unshopped Data East The Simpsons. Can add cash if necessary. Let me know what you have!

1 month later
#90 3 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Star Trek Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “I am selling two Bally Star Trek pinball machines. They are the desirable ones with the prototype back glass (Uniforms worn during the tv shows production, not the gray movie unif...”
2021-04-03
Gettysburg, PA
2,100 (Firm)
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 1607 times
Contributed to Pinside
I am selling two nice Bally star trek pinball machines. They both work, just need shopped. Prototype backglasses in full color! $2,500 for the pair.

2 weeks later
#94 3 years ago

I have up to $1,500 for a project. If you have something, send me a PM.

1 month later
#102 2 years ago

I have a nice Embryon for $2400 OBO. Willing to consider trades. PM if interested.

2 months later
#105 2 years ago

Just put this in the marketplace..

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Atlantis Archived
Functional - needs major work - “You are looking at a 1989 Bally Atlantis pinball machine. this is what I know about it: The boards are clean. Some plastics are broken. The playfield has some wear. It needs a go...”
2021-08-29
Gettysburg, PA
1,350 (OBO)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 421 times
Contributed to Pinside

2 months later
#108 2 years ago

Just added this to market place.

Machine - For Sale
Big Guns Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Nice shopped, 100% working Big Guns. Fully stripped, cleaned, new rubbers and full led including flashers. Battery mounted off the board. New playfield glass, custom score cards...”
2021-11-06
Gettysburg, PA
3,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 165 times

2 weeks later
#110 2 years ago

FirePower II for sale in East Greenwich, RI. In decent shape and comes with flipper rebuild, rubber set, and extra parts. $1400.

Pm for pics and details.

3 weeks later
#113 2 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Jungle Lord Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “I have a nice 100% shopped and fully working jungle Lord with a lot of new parts and full LED’s. The displays are all perfect. The back glass is in great condition. Playfield ...”
2021-11-22
Gettysburg, PA
Archived after: 26 days
Viewed: 642 times

Nice, fully shopped Jungle Lord for sale. Will consider trades, even projects.

1 month later
#119 2 years ago

World Cup pinball for sale. Works but needs shopped and gone through. I got it cheap so I’m selling it cheap. Pm me for details. $425

#120 2 years ago
Quoted from yonizzell:

World Cup pinball for sale. Works but needs shopped and gone through. I got it cheap so I’m selling it cheap. Pm me for details. $425

$425 obo

#121 2 years ago

It’s 1978 World Cup. $400 obo

#122 2 years ago
Quoted from yonizzell:

It’s 1978 World Cup. $400 obo

No longer available.

1 month later
#124 2 years ago

Looking for a BSD Pinball. Have a nice WCS 94 for trade.

#125 2 years ago

Looking for a BSD in the MD/DC/VA/PA area. Price I’m willing to pay depends on condition. Projects are ok.

#127 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinash:

It seems BSDs are well over 3K nowadays, but

It seems BSDs are well over 3K nowadays, but I wish you luck!

I’m willing to pay more than 3k. Just trying to get the word out any way I can that I am looking for one!

3 months later
#141 1 year ago

Nice Flip Flop. Should restore well. Will consider trades.

Machine - For Sale
Flip Flop Archived
As is - “Selling a Bally Flip Flop pinball machine. It’s a very unique machine with cool targets that flip over. Unfortunately, the backglass is missing. Bought this machine as a proje...”
2022-07-03
Gettysburg, PA
500 (OBO)
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 513 times

2 weeks later
#142 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
Flip Flop Archived
As is - “Selling a Bally Flip Flop pinball machine. It’s a very unique machine with cool targets that flip over. Unfortunately, the backglass is missing. Bought this machine as a proje...”
2022-07-03
Gettysburg, PA
500 (OBO)
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 513 times

#143 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
Stars Archived
As is - “I am selling a project Stern Stars. I am into newer pins, and this needs more work than I am willing to put into it. This is a very popular title. It plays a very cool chime tu...”
2022-07-06
Gettysburg, PA
1,650 (OBO)
Viewed: 447 times

1 week later
#144 1 year ago

Three pinball machines for sale:

washingtondc.craigslist.org link

#146 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
Pat Hand Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “I am selling a Pat Hand pinball machine. As far as I know almost everything works except for when the ball hits the top left-hand corner chime A solenoid in the top where the sc...”
2022-07-18
Gettysburg, PA
Viewed: 305 times

2 months later
#149 1 year ago

I am selling a nice, unshopped, working Williams Space Mission for sale. Will consider trades. If you’re interested, PM me

1 week later
#150 1 year ago

We will be selling a nice, unshopped Gottlieb gold wings with the very rare topper soon. Let me know if you have interest. Will consider trades.

#154 1 year ago

Solid Gottlieb Roller Disco for sale or trade. Works, but scoring displays don’t. $1100 obo. Will consider trades for other pinball machines.

#156 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
Roller Disco Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “This is a super clean 1980 Gottlieb System 1 Roller Disco. There were only 2400 produced, so it’s one that doesn’t come up that often. it is also a wide body. Machine is in ...”
2022-09-30
Gettysburg, PA
1,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 319 times

1 month later
#158 1 year ago

[Ad embed: this ad was deleted]

#159 1 year ago

Bugs Bunny Birthday Ball. Only 2500 produced, so not one you see too often. Working, unshopped game in decent condition. $2,500 obo. Will consider trades up or down. PM if interested.

#161 1 year ago
Quoted from Homebar124:

Do you actually own and have this game or is it still at someone's house? No pics?

Of course I own it. Haven’t put it in the market place officially yet. Need to PM for pics.

#163 1 year ago
Quoted from Homebar124:

I considered buying the Harley pin you had listed but I found another ad for the exact same game by someone else the next day and bought the game. They were so confused how pictures of their house and their game were posted on Pinside. We were all confused at first. It worked itself out though

You should focus on minding your own
business. I’m not part of your Pinside gang, I do things my own way. I already had a deal with the seller, but I backed out when I saw the condition of the game. Maybe you’ll have no problem selling that thing to someone, but I couldn’t.

#165 1 year ago

I don’t sell junk, and I do great work. My pinside feedback will tell you all you need to know about me. That is my reputation, so it really doesn’t bother me what you think.

3 months later
#169 1 year ago

I have a nice meteor coming up soon.. pm if interested.

#170 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
Hot Shots Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Selling a 1989 Gottlieb Hot Shots pinball machine. This machine has been stripped, hand polished, and refurbished. All circuit boards were professionally refurbished. The mach...”
2023-02-28
Gettysburg, PA
1,750 (OBO)
Archived after: 38 days
Viewed: 502 times

Nice hot shots for sale or trade.

2 weeks later
#175 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
Hot Shots Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Selling a 1989 Gottlieb Hot Shots pinball machine. This machine has been stripped, hand polished, and refurbished. All circuit boards were professionally refurbished. The mach...”
2023-02-28
Gettysburg, PA
1,750 (OBO)
Archived after: 38 days
Viewed: 502 times

Lowered price on a cool game!

1 week later
#177 1 year ago

Just listed in the marketplace..

Machine - For Sale
Meteor Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “I am selling a classic Stern Meteor pinball machine. It is in working condition. I would say it’s condition is well above average. The cabinet is beautiful, the back glass is ...”
2023-04-04
Gettysburg, PA
2,300 (OBO)
Viewed: 245 times

#178 1 year ago

Have a nice Pinbot for sale- $2600.

#180 1 year ago

Working Pinbot for sale.

Machine - For Sale
Pinbot Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “I am selling a Williams Pinbot Pinball Machine. The machine works but needs shopped. The coils, flashers, sound and general illumination circuits all work (but since it isn’t s...”
2023-04-15
Gettysburg, PA
2,350 (OBO)
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 602 times

4 months later
#188 8 months ago

Just listed.

Machine - For Sale
Hollywood Heat Archived
Functional - needs major work - “I am selling a Gottlieb Hollywood Heat Pinball Machine. This machine has been sitting for a long time, so it is dirty and needs a full restoration. The machine powers up and wil...”
2023-08-17
Gettysburg, PA
1,350 (OBO)
Viewed: 154 times

1 month later
#189 6 months ago

Machine - For Sale
Middle Earth Archived
As is - “I am selling an Atari Middle Earth pinball machine. The machine is an excellent cosmetic condition. The cabinet, playfield, plastics, and backglass are all in great shape. The e...”
2023-10-06
Gettysburg, PA
750 (OBO)
Archived after: 28 days
Viewed: 403 times

New listing in the marketplace.

3 months later
#196 3 months ago

Machine - For Sale
As is - “I am selling a Gottlieb The Incredible Hulk pinball machine. The machine is not currently working. It does absolutely nothing when powered on (other than the general illumination...”
2024-01-06
Gettysburg, PA
1,550 (OBO)
Archived after: 21 days
Viewed: 463 times

Solid winter project for sale or trade!

1 week later
#198 3 months ago

Selling a project Bally future Spa widebody pin. Will make a nice winter project for someone. PM for details. Will consider trades for other pins.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider yonizzell.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/machines-fs-under-3000-in-pa-md-dc-va?tu=yonizzell and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.