87 days ago

Topic Stats

• 38 posts
  • 19 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 20 days ago by PoMC
  • Topic is favorited by 37 Pinsiders

You

#1 87 days ago

I was following the other regional for sale thread and realized that most machines being sold on there were high dollar machines.

This for sale thread is for machines, project or otherwise, under $3,000.

I will be posting a machine as soon as I get it listed on the marketplace.

#2 87 days ago

Archived after 17 days
Sold for $ 2,600
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Trade
Fully restored (full original status) “I am selling a fully shopped, 100% working, Gottlieb Street fighter II pinball machine. It is in great condition, fully shopped, full LEDs including flashers, new rubbers, Lighted ...”
2020-04-16
Chambersburg, PA
Trade

#3 87 days ago

I have a fully working No Fear for $2,400 in good shape selling to fund another game I'm getting.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/93436

#4 85 days ago

Harpers Ferry, WV

NASCAR - 2700 - shopped, LEDs, LED OCD board and stadium style white lights rails

Demolition Man - 2600- working 100%, partially shopped, all LEDs, some colored rubber, stadium style white LED rails.

Maverick - $2200 - fully shopped, LEDs, all new rubber, works and plays great. Right side of cabinet has planking, but matches the brown cabinet color and theme.

Prefer sales since I bought two new games and would prefer $$, but will listen to trade offers. No projects.

#5 85 days ago

What? No love for the Garden State? And we New Jersey guys are so very sensitive ..

All kidding aside . I for one think this is a great thread idea. Good luck bump! I hope the thread carry’s on like some of the others.

#6 85 days ago
Quoted from sulli10:

What? No love for the Garden State? And we New Jersey guys are so very sensitive ..
All kidding aside . I for one think this is a great thread idea. Good luck bump! I hope the thread carry’s on like some of the others.

Sorry about that.. if I could edit title I would include NJ and DE.

#7 85 days ago

I added NJ and DE.

1 week later
#9 78 days ago

Very good idea for this topic. Thank you sir.

#10 77 days ago

Cue Ball Wizard. Excellent condition - recently waxed, new rubbers. $1700 first cash and carry gets it! Easy move, I can help. Covid free home! Phila suburbs.

#11 77 days ago

I have a very nice full working clean Rollercoaster Tycoon asking 2900 behind Covid Lines in NYC. As in marketplace.

#12 76 days ago

Blackwater 100. Just shopped. Cointaker LED's. Nice shape! $2900.

#13 71 days ago

I will be listing a Williams Big Ben soon. Is in solid shape. Will need shopped. Will be asking $350 for it. PM if interested. Will make donation to Pinside if it’s sold before I get a chance to list it.

#14 71 days ago

Big Ben project for sale cheap!

Archived after 6 days
Not sold
Machine - For Trade
Big Ben Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished “Selling a Big Ben pinball machine. The machine is shopped, with new rubbers and warm white LED lamps all around. This is a very solid pin. The backglass is not perfect but prese...”
2020-05-26
Chambersburg, PA
Trade

#15 67 days ago

Archived after 6 days
Not sold
Machine - For Trade
Big Ben Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished “Selling a Big Ben pinball machine. The machine is shopped, with new rubbers and warm white LED lamps all around. This is a very solid pin. The backglass is not perfect but prese...”
2020-05-26
Chambersburg, PA
Trade

New in the marketplace.

#16 66 days ago

Demolition Man - $2500

https://photos.app.goo.gl/YPRAMWKHRYtRKLWK6

LEDs in GI and inserts. They are Cool white LEDs in the GI, but pics show them looking bluish. Partially shopped (where I could reach) with some new rubber. Has the "swearing" ROMs installed, plays great with strong flippers. Left handle, top thumb button is broken and will need a new one.

Easy pickup, no stairs. Harpers Ferry, WV 25425

Added 64 days ago:

Sold

2 weeks later
#17 47 days ago

Come on, there’s got to be something out there..

#18 47 days ago

Harpers Ferry, WV

NASCAR - $2500 - shopped and LEDs in the GI and inserts

Maverick - $2000 - fully shopped, LEDs, all new rubber, works and plays great. Right side of cabinet has planking, but matches the brown cabinet color and theme.

NBA Fastbreak - Currently for trade only. Interested in DMDs in general, Revenge From Mars and No Fear.

Will consider trades for Nascar and Maverick, but prefer to get those sold because I am out of space.

#19 47 days ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Harpers Ferry, WV
NASCAR - $2500 - shopped and LEDs in the GI and inserts
Maverick - $2000 - fully shopped, LEDs, all new rubber, works and plays great. Right side of cabinet has planking, but matches the brown cabinet color and theme.
NBA Fastbreak - Currently for trade only. Interested in DMDs in general, Revenge From Mars and No Fear.
Will consider trades for Nascar and Maverick, but prefer to get those sold because I am out of space.

I've got a pretty nice JD and interested in fastbreak but that drive, woof.

#20 47 days ago
Quoted from grantopia:

I've got a pretty nice JD and interested in fastbreak but that drive, woof.

I wouldn't mind having a Judge Dredd again either, but yeah, that's a hike. Closest I ever get out that way is IUP campus in Indiana, PA, but my daughter is home until next semester.

#21 43 days ago

Alright, Maverick has left the building. I have Nascar for sale $2500, or trade, and NBA Fastbreak for trade only. Willing to do a 2 for 1 trade as well.

Also considering trading our nicely modded Star Trek pro soon, so let me know if you're interested.

#22 42 days ago

I am looking to trade Pharaoh, Time Warp and Flash for another game. Anyone have any interest in a 3 for 1 trade?

#23 42 days ago

Blackwater 100, in beautiful condition. HS coming soon. In Clifton NJ

#24 42 days ago

Earthshaker - players shape, leds, new ramps, sold

#25 42 days ago

Hurricane in excellent appearance and working condition, this has the Pinshaker shaker motor added and Color DMD, the backglass and wheel is excellent, there is no playfield wear that I observed, there is some typical cabinet wear at the flipper buttons(I have the black button protector mylar to put on and you will never see the wear), only trades I'm most interested in are FT, Genie, Earthshaker, but run trades by me. Knock $350 off if you don't want the color dmd and I'll put original display in.

http://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/92987

#26 42 days ago
Quoted from yonizzell:

I added NJ and DE.

I was thinking of starting another topic similar to this to include some New England states, but I figured it may be better to request if the OP could update the title to include more states.

Is it possible to add MA, CT, RI to the list? Thanks!

#27 42 days ago
Quoted from HydrogenHuman:

I was thinking of starting another topic similar to this to include some New England states, but I figured it may be better to request if the OP could update the title to include more states.
Is it possible to add MA, CT, RI to the list? Thanks!

Your wish is my command..

#28 42 days ago
Quoted from yonizzell:

Your wish is my command..

Awesome! Thanks so much!

#29 39 days ago

Looking for a project EBD or EBDLE, Doesn't need to be working or in great cosmetic shape. Though would like it to all be there. Could still be interested in games that are just missing some of the boards as long as mechanically it is complete. PM me if you got something hanging around.

#30 38 days ago

Anyone selling any cheap ems in the Indiana area around portage or around Cleveland Ohio

#31 38 days ago

Bump

NASCAR 2500
Star Trek pro - trade only
NBA Fastbreak - trade only

Willing to make a 2 for 1 trade with any combo above.

#32 34 days ago

WCS 94 Players condition, working 100%, trade for another DMD. Can add some cash if it's a title I want.

Why include only three of six New England States when you can include all six? Massachusetts to Maine is literally a 14 minute drive on I-95 so I'm sneaking in here with a southern Maine pin!

#34 32 days ago

SOLD!

Very nice NBA Fastbreak - $2850 - Will trade
Harpers Ferry, WV 25425

Shopped, clean, all LEDs in inserts and playfield GI, mirror blades and LED stadium-style lighting. ColorDMD in the pictures is not included, regular DMD will be reinstalled. Add $375 if you want the ColorDMD.

Plays great, works 100%, just looking to get something new to play since this is the 3rd NBA I've owned.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/wHJmwgjpza7po3yZ8

#35 32 days ago

Hulk - 1400. Working great, plays great and an inexpensive SS game

#36 29 days ago

Archived after 4 days
Sold off Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear, needs some work “Here is a couple Mr and ms Pac man pinball machines 2 bodies and 1 head, legs included Comes with all shown 2 bodies, 1 playfield glass and a bag of some spare parts, has set ...”
2020-06-12
Cleveland, OH
1,400 (OBO)

#37 29 days ago

No fear 2500

1 week later
#38 20 days ago

Harpers Ferry, WV

NASCAR - $2500 or trade - shopped and LEDs in the GI and inserts

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 199.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 23.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus
$ 12.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
$ 195.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WOZ - OZ lanes Out of stock
The Art of Pinball
$ 149.00
$ 7,899.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 29.95
$ 154.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Id Rather Play Pinball
Lighting - Other
Professor Pinball
$ 18.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 24.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Arcade Arts
$ 29.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Bent Mods
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 66.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 86.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Wheezer
$ 29.95
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 19.99
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside