(Topic ID: 66524)

Machines SOLD! RFM (Nucore, and LCD monitor), TFTC, T2

By ThePostmaster

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ThePostmaster.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

I figure I'd try. I'd really like a LOTR pinball machine. I figure I'd throw this out there.

I'm willing to trade my RFM. The cabinet is in routed shape, but solid. Playfield decent. Full of LED's. It has a Nucore, and a LCD monitor (not mounted down solid yet). I have a great condition TFTC. It is full of LCD's, a factory Topper, and a couple others. Mirror blades.

I would be willing to part with both games, for a decent LOTR. PM for pics, if your interested. I'm located in Duluth, MN, and willing to drive, for the right deal.

Really not looking to sell, but like anything, if the price is right, they could be.

#4 10 years ago

Thanks for the input Whysnow. I would throw in cash with the RFM for a player's LOTR.

#7 10 years ago

The cabinet is in great shape, it just needs new decals. I do like RFM a lot, just want a LOTR. No interest? I have a playersT2 that could be some part of a deal.

#9 10 years ago

I Was offered a Flintstones for my TFTC. It is in the same condition. I've never played one. Any comments on this? I'm guessing TFTC would be an easier sell than Flintstones.

#12 10 years ago
Quoted from Collin:

Sounds like you really want a LOTR, so I'd just try to sell TFTC outright; seems like a logistical nightmare to swap pins only to sell what you're swapping for.

Thanks, very sound advice. I am open to other offers, as there are other games I'd like to have. I think I'll pass on the Flintstones.

#13 10 years ago

Did someone say bump?

#16 10 years ago

Bump, anyone in a trading mood? Here's a link to some pics of TFTC, RFM, and T2. I'm up for some driving, for the right deal.

#18 10 years ago
Quoted from Hawkeyepin:

Looks like your link is missing. I might be interested in the t2. How much? You can pm me.

I forgot to post it!

Here it is:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/106096385@N04/

#19 10 years ago

The RFM cabinet is in great shape, just had a bad touch up job. New decals, and the cabinet would be awesome.

T2 cab is decent. Could use a new playfield.

TFTC is in nice shape. The cab is decent (very little to no fade),but has a couple small holes in the right side. Don't know how they got there. Looks like a previous owner mounted something to the side at one time. Play field is in great shape.

PM with any questions. I do have misc spare parts for each machine, including a spare new sheet of P2K glass, and 2 gun cams for T2.

#22 10 years ago
Quoted from Stack15:

I want one of those.

Me too

#25 10 years ago

I really like SOF, but not as much as RFM.

#27 10 years ago

I would trade for others. I'm thinking about your offer. I really like RFM a lot, so it's going to have to be a machine I really want to pry it from my hands. It won't take as much to get TFTC or T2.

2 weeks later
#32 10 years ago

Still up for trade or sale.

RFM $3000 OBO

TFTC $2100 OBO

T2 $1400 OBO

#33 10 years ago

Machines are sold, pending pickup this weekend.

Now begins my hunt for a LOTR!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Playfield - Plastics
Mad Czar Games

$ 46.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

4,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Milan, PA
$ 345.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

$ 19.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
7,500 (OBO)
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.95
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 36.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 9.95
4,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cleveland, OH
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ThePostmaster.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/machines-for-trade?tu=ThePostmaster and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.