(Topic ID: 230596)

Machines for sale in Central PA (all gone for now)

By too-many-pins

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

snowflake (resized).jpg
    29March2016Nestico01 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gnatty.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#17 5 years ago
    Quoted from too-many-pins:

We are not in the "pinball business" we are in the "pinball hobby"

As an outsider that has followed your stories of this Virginia deal, I have some observations....

1. Why do you continue to buy machines that you have no money for, no space for, for the purpose of resale if your not in it as a business?

2. You clearly have “too many pins”, why have you not started selling off what sounds like a massive hoard of games years ago? No one here in this hobby has the means or time to stash that many machines with “intentions” to restore them for your collection, WITH NO SPACE FOR THEM TO BE PLAYED.

I have no problem with you buying these games but I think people are rubbed the wrong way when you state your not in it as a business, make threads of potential sales after potential warehouse deals. Wait to have machines in hand, have space ready for said machines, then list machines at prices that reflect condition.

I’m not trying to bash you at all, in fact I think it’s great your “saving” these games. Better preparation, recognizing you have way too many games hoarded, doing something about it and listing things like every person and business on here does.... when games are ready to sell, with pics and fair prices. It’s really not that difficult.

1 week later
    #78 5 years ago
    Quoted from too-many-pins:

Then we have guest coming for about a week

Will you be selling a couple more to make room for them in the garage?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gnatty.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/machines-for-sale-shortly-in-central-pa?tu=gnatty and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.