Topic Stats

• 23 posts
  • 15 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by lyerelian
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 6 years ago

Anyone have anything for sale in the Houseton area? jackbot, highspeed, system 11 games?

#3 6 years ago

Arcade expo at US290 and Pinemont today. $20 admission - all you can play over 200 pins and vids. Great selection of pins this year. I believe there was a Jackbot for sale and many more.

#5 6 years ago

Thanks guys,
I was there for a couple hours last night and somehow did not see jackbot. anyone check out the parking lot sell this morning?

#6 6 years ago

I have a Black Knight 2000. Thinking of selling. Needs a full shop out.

#7 6 years ago

There was a Black Rose for sale for $2000. I am unsure if it sold...

#8 6 years ago

I am selling a VirtuaPin. Excellent condition with a number of upgrades.

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-virtuapin-pinball-simulation-system

I'm in Spring

#9 6 years ago

I know whom might have a high speed for sale. PM me.

#10 6 years ago

I decided to sell my Black Rose...LEDs and new Rottendog MPU board...only a couple of hours from you.

#11 6 years ago

I have a CSI and BBH that I had for sale at the Expo. Full LEDs and shopped out.

#12 6 years ago

May be too old for your taste, but I have a '78 Bally Lost World and '79 Gottlieb Genie that I'd consider letting go for the right price.

#13 6 years ago
Quoted from fish1975tx:

I have a CSI and BBH that I had for sale at the Expo. Full LEDs and shopped out.

Both of which were awesome. I really wanted to take that CSI home with me, stole the show. Sadly circumstances aren't ideal for me to add a game at the moment, but wow was that a fun game!

#14 6 years ago
Quoted from SunKing:

May be too old for your taste, but I have a '78 Bally Lost World and '79 Gottlieb Genie that I'd consider letting go for the right price.

I really miss my Gottlieb Genie. Can't remember who bought it from me here in Beaumont, but I'm pretty sure it went to Houston. The playfield on that game looked like the day it rolled out of the factory.

#15 6 years ago

I have a high speed for sale . 1400 in austin
-Jeff

#16 5 years ago
Quoted from Jodester:

I decided to sell my Black Rose...LEDs and new Rottendog MPU board...only a couple of hours from you.

Though I haven't had a chance to play this particular machine from Jodester I can vouch that he keeps all of his machines in immaculate condition and fully working order (heck, he helps keep my games in fully working order!).

#17 5 years ago
Quoted from fish1975tx:

I can also say that both of those games look and played great. Really enjoyed the CSI...

#18 5 years ago

Thanks TigerLaw and Jodester for those compliments! Glad you guys enjoyed playing them.

#19 5 years ago
Quoted from fish1975tx:

Thanks TigerLaw and Jodester for those compliments! Glad you guys enjoyed playing them.

I mentioned in another thread somewhere that if I had the space (I'm between houses at the moment) I would have walked out with that CSI. I had no idea how much that game was but it was the main one I played.

#20 5 years ago

I have a JM I'm considering trading, or selling if the price is right. It was also at the Houston show, next to my CFTBL.

5 months later
#21 5 years ago

Anyone in Houston trying to sell or trade?

#22 5 years ago

Huo stle up here in Dallas $7200 with a few mods
Contact me if interested.

Trades considers as well.

#23 5 years ago

Been thinking about parting with my STTNG. Really looking for a good trade unless the money is right

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside