Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 65 posts
  • 61 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by northvibe
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

There are 65 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#52 10 years ago

Batman TDK. Wish I still had it but at the time had to move it on to make room for LOTR LE.

#53 10 years ago
Quoted from MrDo:

Missing NGG is getting worse now that rules are being rewritten too!

There's a code update on the way?

#54 10 years ago

TAF, sold to a local pinsider and have a open invite to play it. But I sold it because I could not figure out a random reset issue that rarely happened. Looked at many different ones before finding one in good shape. The shots and sound package and code and theme just really work well. Will get one I'm better shape one day. Some of the funniest shots in pinball. Only complaint is the lack of ball saves.

I sometimes miss my mint LOTR but the ball times were so damn long I doubt I would buy again. Whitewater on occasion too.

#55 10 years ago

Sold the ones I sold because I knew I would not miss them.

I have a fondness for Time Machine, but I don't miss it really.

#56 10 years ago

There's nothing you can't get back, ok granted most will cost you a pretty penny more now.

I played many and the ones i want back someday are IM and TAF. Some i still have not owned but still are on my wantlist are, The Shadow, SS and JM.

#57 10 years ago
Quoted from chalkup8:

There's a code update on the way?

Yes. I am on my "smart" phone so searching for it sucks but try "NGG rules" in search and you should find it.

#59 10 years ago

Most I have sold over the past 25 years I don't regret, but I've been having a really hard time finding a BTTF which I would like to re-add to my collection. Only other game that comes to mind was my first, Space Shuttle, doubt I'll ever find an affordable one of those either.

Of course if the question was which game do you regret selling because you didn't get near enough for it, then the list grows exponentially!!!

#60 10 years ago

I miss all the pins I sold with the notable exception of my Space Mission EM (and don't get me wrong, I like EMs).

But all the one I sold I could buy back easily. One exception though : my Zaccaria Blackbelt. Rare one, appropriate for tournaments. So rare it will be very unlikely to find another one in similar condition.

#61 10 years ago

So far so good, I haven't had any regrets. Reading this forum, I'm glad I didn't get rid of pinbot. I had several opportunities, I never pulled the trigger on them.

#62 10 years ago

Kinda regret not having that Spirit next to BH & HH anymore.

#63 10 years ago

Pretty much all of them, well except for the duplicates of course but one that really stands out that I should have kept was the Spirit. If anyone has one there even remotely thinking about selling or trading let me know.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

#64 10 years ago
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Hardware
Volcano Pinball

12,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wilmington, DE
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Uniontown, OH
$ 250.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 159.00
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Mariposa, CA
$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 19.00
Boards
Tilted Pinball

$ 18.95
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 1,099.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Loop Combo Pinball

$ 25.00
Cabinet Parts
Volcano Pinball

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
Montpelier, VA
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 65 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/machine-you-once-owned-and-sold-and-you-kick-yourself-for-selling-it/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.