Been looking for a machine based on the criteria below, and would love to find one that has deep modes *and* a center post (As in mini-post i.e. whirlwind. NOT up-post i.e. big guns) between the flippers.
- 3 Ball Multiball
- Balanced Gameplay - T2 is a good benchmark for a game that barely doesnt fit this criteria. the skull shot is just too important for scoring strats
- can possibly be had for $1500 give or take. Ideal spot is $1000 - 1500 but can be stretched by a few hundred for solid criteria matches.
- Center Pin Between flippers
Nice to have - roughly in order of importance: EDIT: NOT REQUIRED
- Deeper modes - ability to run multiple modes at the same time or carry into multiball.
- Various Multiballs
- Extra flipper somewhere - prefer classic upper flipper with dedicated ramp
- Awards for combo shots
- 4-ball multiball
- Loop Pass
- Wizard mode
- Kickback or other outlane ball save that can be re-lit when used
- Up/down ramps (ramps that have to be activated to be shot)
- Skill shot
- DMD/Video modes - can take it or leave it, but my feature list would seem to lean toward a DMD game.