• 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by pinmike
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMAG0198.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider shadowflame.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 12 years ago

When the coin door is open the machine turns off (and won't turn on)making it rather hard to enter test mode unless I tape the switch in that the door hits when closed, is this normal?

#4 12 years ago

Thanks for the quick replies, this is a very active forum

#9 12 years ago

Thank you

IMAG0198.jpgIMAG0198.jpg

#10 12 years ago

Ok that wasn't the whole message it was meant to say:

Thank you for the information about the switches, I taped the one I believe is the interlock for the power so it will stay on when the coin door is open and I can run tests which is good. I am not 100% sure on what you mean by "pull the interlock outwards" do you mean I can pull the switch part itself out further than it goes by itself when the door is open and it will lock? I didn't want to break it if I misunderstood what you meant.

I did adjust some switches on the pf namely the right lower target that is used for "Yield" and "Jackpot" and the left slingshot towards the bottom (the top of the slingshot would work every time) as those weren't registering ever time when the ball hit them I just adjusted the thin metal behind them so it was closer to the back of the target as I noticed the gap on those two was larger than the others.

This is my first ever full size pinball machine so please forgive me if I don't know all the proper technical terms and names for parts. I am glad there are forums like this and of course filled with helpful people and interesting posts to read.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

3,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Weyburn, SK
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider shadowflame.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/machine-turns-off-with-coin-door-open?tu=shadowflame and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.