IMG_0029 (resized).JPG
IMG_0027 (resized).JPG
IMG_0026 (resized).JPG
IMG_0025 (resized).JPG
14893336797581260991112 (resized).jpg
Mystic_FastReactCoilSwitches.jpg
IMAG1986 (resized).jpg
IMAG1987 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider northerndude.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#40 4 years ago

I might resurrect this thread as I have a Flight 2000 that all four of my slings are machine gunning......it's painful. I don't spend much time on the pins in the summer but it's shitty, cold and raining outside, it's pin repair day

#50 4 years ago

I'll snag a few snapshots of mine, i've spent considerable time on the gap, straightening out the switches and making sure the "helper plate" is in nice order. Someone back in the day did a lot of bending a screwing around with the switches

#51 4 years ago

Looks like I have capacitors in all three that at machine gunning. I only took pics of two of them though.

IMG_0025 (resized).JPG

IMG_0026 (resized).JPG

IMG_0027 (resized).JPG

IMG_0029 (resized).JPG

#53 4 years ago

Ok folks, i tested by cutting one leg of cap on right side sling, was not gunning, tested around an it the left was still doing it a bit. (All the while I had already widened the gap on switches from where they were)

So.... I cut one leg off all four slings and I do NOT currently have any machine gunning at all. The only byproduct of this work is all of them are not sensitive enough for me, I don't know if it's a break even trade off or if I narrow the gap I will etc some negative in return ? I'll test for a bit and see how I feel

Thanks for the help and the OP for starting the thread

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider northerndude.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside