• Latest reply 6 years ago by jwinn1812
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSC00872 (resized).JPG
1998imacdemocd_015 (resized).jpg
download (2) (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider eskaybee.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

Looking for opinions. Getting a new laptop and heavily leaning on getting a Mac book pro.

Details:
- I have/use iPhone, ipad, iTunes, Apple TV
- plan to use the laptop for possibly Pinball twitch streaming, Pinball browser, video editing + pictures for family use, plus typical everyday use.
- never owned a Mac. Have always been a windows pc user and gamer.

I’m heavily leaning on a Mac book pro. Just want some opinions and see if anyone can come up with a good argument or reason to go windows 10.

Thanks.

#24 6 years ago

Thanks for the responses guys. A little more info: i do have and use a windows 7 lennovo laptop for work that I am very happy with. But I am looking for personal use in this topic.

That said. My options are a lennovo yoga laptop/tablet hybrid (roughly $2k) or a mac book pro (roughly $2.5k). Price is not an issue for the topic. But still, Mac seems like the go to for my purposes, I've just never owned a mac so don't know the OS as well and it's ease of use.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider eskaybee.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mac-vs-windows-laptop?tu=eskaybee and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.