IMG_20171216_091930915 (resized).jpg
IMG_20171216_091912490 (resized).jpg
IMG_20171216_091935136 (resized).jpg
image-10 (resized).jpg
IMG_20171213_211042817 (resized).jpg
IMG_20171213_211036369 (resized).jpg
IMG_20171213_211008970 (resized).jpg

#1 6 years ago

I finally got my Mr.game Mac Attack pinball working 100%.

IMG_20171213_211008970 (resized).jpgIMG_20171213_211008970 (resized).jpg

IMG_20171213_211036369 (resized).jpgIMG_20171213_211036369 (resized).jpg

IMG_20171213_211042817 (resized).jpgIMG_20171213_211042817 (resized).jpg

#2 6 years ago

I love these really quirky games. Thanks for sharing some photos! Any chance you could post a video? There doesn't seem to be any on YouTube that I could find.

#3 6 years ago
Quoted from mbaumle:

I love these really quirky games. Thanks for sharing some photos! Any chance you could post a video? There doesn't seem to be any on YouTube that I could find.

I"ll post a game play video later tommorow.

#4 6 years ago

Dude that thing is amazing! Nice job.

#5 6 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

Dude that thing is amazing! Nice job.

You should come over and play it.

#6 6 years ago

Quick video of the game in attract mode here is the link

#7 6 years ago

Looks awesome been working on mine for sone time and I’m struggling with it. Is there anyway you could email me the ROM images for the CPU board please? Also a picture of the inside the back box behind the back glass? Thanks
[email protected]

#8 6 years ago

Who makes that game??

#9 6 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Who makes that game??

Zizzle...

#10 6 years ago

Mr Game in the late 80s (that bought Zaccaria)

http://www.ipdb.org/search.pl?searchtype=advanced&mfgid=222

Quoted from spfxted:

Who makes that game??

#11 6 years ago

Never seen one of these before. Crazy looking.

#12 6 years ago

neato!

#13 6 years ago

so cool, never played this game but thought the other one was kind of fun

#14 6 years ago
Quoted from cfh:

Looks awesome been working on mine for sone time and I’m struggling with it. Is there anyway you could email me the ROM images for the CPU board please? Also a picture of the inside the back box behind the back glass? Thanks
[email protected]

Sure I will send you some pictures of it tonight.

#15 6 years ago

Super cool looking game! Does it not use flipper rubbers?

#16 6 years ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

Super cool looking game! Does it not use flipper rubbers?

I just put flipper rubbers on it today they were missing when I took the picture.

#17 6 years ago

This is one of the video modes in the game and the Mac mobile.

#18 6 years ago

Gameplay video 1

#19 6 years ago

Gameplay video 2

#20 6 years ago

Pretty cool!!! I like how they rip off the James Bond theme there at one point.

#21 6 years ago

Get DeadFlip over and make a nice gameplay video, lol. Hard to see anything.

#22 6 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Get deadflip over and make a nice gameplay video, lol. Hard to see anything.

Sorry best I could do with my phone.

#23 6 years ago

They look great! Cool game! Thanks!!!

#24 6 years ago

Really need the ROM images for the CPU and Video board. Is that possible please? thanks!
[email protected]

#25 6 years ago
Quoted from cfh:

Really need the ROM images for the CPU and Video board. Is that possible please? thanks!
[email protected]

we all need things...

I really need to be able to play a Predator pinball machine which has parts that were funded by the money put in from myself and ~175 other people of the community. Just sayin... Sure would be nice to be able to actually play the games that were built with preorder money and residing in private collections...

#26 6 years ago
Quoted from cfh:

[email protected]

I sent you a pm cfh you can look on the international Pinball database Mac attack it has some good pictures of the same game just when the previous owner had it but if those pictures are not good enough let me know and I will take some and send them to you.

#27 6 years ago
Quoted from cfh:

[email protected]

Here is the picture of the CPU board.

image-10 (resized).jpgimage-10 (resized).jpg

#28 6 years ago

If you bring over the ROM chips the next time you guys come over, I can capture them for cfh and posterity....or I suppose I could bring my burner and a laptop up to your place. Time for you guys to come down here though!

By ROM images, he doesn't mean pictures LOL. He means the game code. I think that was lost in translation somewhere haha.

#29 6 years ago

That would be awesome to get the Rom images of the CPU board and the video board. I guess if you’re doing it it might as well get the soundboard Rom images too. My Mac attack has bad CPU ROMs. I don’t know about the video board and I don’t know about the soundboard, because it’s kind of hard to test the CPU if it’s not running

As for the pictures thank you. I was looking for a good picture of the video board. Not the CPU but the video board in the back box. The pictures on the Internet pinball database aren’t really that good

Thanks!

#30 6 years ago
Quoted from wxforecaster:

If you bring over the ROM chips the next time you guys come over, I can capture them for cfh and posterity....or I suppose I could bring my burner and a laptop up to your place. Time for you guys to come down here though!
By ROM images, he doesn't mean pictures LOL. He means the game code. I think that was lost in translation somewhere haha.

Ok thanks for explaining that Evan I think you can look at that though in the international Pinball database as well there is a link that's say's rom images.

#31 6 years ago

I think only the video board ROMs are posted to ipdb. Can't believe how many ROM chips this game has. What an absurd design hahahah. This is not going to be a quick process.

#32 6 years ago
Quoted from cfh:

That would be awesome to get the Rom images of the CPU board and the video board. I guess if you’re doing it it might as well get the soundboard Rom images too. My Mac attack has bad CPU ROMs. I don’t know about the video board and I don’t know about the soundboard, because it’s kind of hard to test the CPU if it’s not running
As for the pictures thank you. I was looking for a good picture of the video board. Not the CPU but the video board in the back box. The pictures on the Internet pinball database aren’t really that good
Thanks!

Ok sure when my dad comes home I will take a picture of the boards in the back box.

#33 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

we all need things...
I really need to be able to play a Predator pinball machine which has parts that were funded by the money put in from myself and ~175 other people of the community. Just sayin... Sure would be nice to be able to actually play the games that were built with preorder money and residing in private collections...

If you want to satisfy those wants and needs, you might want to friend up with Tim Fife. He might want some of his legal fees paid for though. Just sayin'.

#34 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

... Sure would be nice to be able to actually play the games that were built with preorder money and residing in private collections...

Meh maybe not as nice as you think

#35 6 years ago

Here are pictures inside the back box CFH.

IMG_20171216_091935136 (resized).jpgIMG_20171216_091935136 (resized).jpg

IMG_20171216_091912490 (resized).jpgIMG_20171216_091912490 (resized).jpg

IMG_20171216_091930915 (resized).jpgIMG_20171216_091930915 (resized).jpg

IMG_20171216_091919659 (resized).jpgIMG_20171216_091919659 (resized).jpg

#36 6 years ago

Cool!

#37 6 years ago

Thank you! Now if you can get those ROMs read yo really be the hero of the day. Thanks

#38 6 years ago

Got the message about not being able to read the ROMs. Does anyone live near Chippewa, PA and could go read the ROMs at his place?? I'm willing to compensate you for the time. thanks! [email protected]

3 years later
#39 3 years ago

Hi! I'm trying to resurrect my Mac Attack that's been sitting at my warehouse for over 20 years. I don't know if my roms are OK. Did someone finally get a nice set of rom images? I can make images of my set of roms..but I don't know it those are OK

#40 3 years ago
Quoted from Marceloblanco:

Hi! I'm trying to resurrect my Mac Attack that's been sitting at my warehouse for over 20 years. I don't know if my roms are OK. Did someone finally get a nice set of rom images? I can make images of my set of roms..but I don't know it those are OK

PM sent

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mac-attack-pinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.