Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 60 posts
  • 24 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Street
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pingolf_scorecard.jpg
    the_hearse.jpg
    cryss_and_jon.jpg
    There are 60 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 9 years ago
    Quoted from LesManley:

Looks like Keith won. Bowen posted, "Keith Elwin wins the IFPA US Championship with a double-danger save on ball 3 of Medieval. 43.8M to 43.4M. Congratulations!"

Wow. Tight game.

#52 9 years ago
    Quoted from kbliznick:

You must be looking at this years rankings (2014)
    He was 17th in 2013 (higher once you account for the no shows, 2 international players plus??)
    http://www.ifpapinball.com/ranking_view.php?id=35

Whoops, could be I got confused yesterday. 17th still doesn't qualify though!

#53 9 years ago
    Quoted from TomGWI:

Wow. Tight game.

Looks like they also had a game where Keith won by 20,000 points in a 1.5 mil game of Skateball.

#54 9 years ago
    Quoted from Street:

Jeff it was great to meet you and Your family. Hopefully Atticus and Timmy will get plenty of more chances to play pinball together in the future. Timmy really had a blast!! He also expressed that he played pretty good pinball, but others played a little bit ( & sometimes a whole lot) better. He is just glad that he had a good showing with all the talented players in the world there competting. The youth movement was very nice to see. I tell you Esher Levkoff is a super player and super polite. He beat Bowin in one round of the classic. The Lyons classic and the Nationals were a super experience. Thanks to everyone for a great time!!! We look forward too seeing the PAPA circuit and the players that can make it in Atlanta next month. Good luck to all the great players this week in the IFPA world championships!!

Timmy played with us in the golf qualifying round. Not only is he a great player but has a great attitude and enjoys talking about pinball. I had a lot of fun chatting with him and getting his perspective. Tell him nice job!

~Keith

#55 9 years ago
    Quoted from Frax:

Whoops, could be I got confused yesterday. 17th still doesn't qualify though!

Reread. 17th does qualify when you have 2 international no shows and another out of stater no show.

#56 9 years ago

Who won the IFPA slot for highest-finishing non-qualified player?

#57 9 years ago
    Quoted from sk8ball:

Timmy played with us in the golf qualifying round. Not only is he a great player but has a great attitude and enjoys talking about pinball. I had a lot of fun chatting with him and getting his perspective. Tell him nice job!
    ~Keith

Congrats on the win, Keith. I was too intimidated to shake your hand before the golf round for fear of rubbing off some bad karma on you. Guess it worked Enjoyed "Pinball 101" btw... can't wait for Pinball 102.

#58 9 years ago
    Quoted from kbliznick:

Reread. 17th does qualify when you have 2 international no shows and another out of stater no show.

/facepalm

'Scuse me, I'll be over here eating my hat...

#59 9 years ago
    Quoted from Excalabur:

Who won the IFPA slot for highest-finishing non-qualified player?

Looks like it would be 9th place finisher Nick Zendejas.

#60 9 years ago
    Quoted from sk8ball:

~Keith

Congrats on your win Keith!! Timmy said that playing with you, Jen and Nathan was a very awesome experience. He hope's Jen's foot gets well soon. He really had a blast meeting and playing with everyone. He said that Adam and Bowin cracked him up several times with some of the crazy things they would say. We are hoping to get back to PAPA in August to see everyone again. If we don't get to see everyone in Atlanta.

There are 60 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lyons-pinball-classic-ifpa-national-championship/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.