(Topic ID: 297808)

Lyman Sheats out at Stern?

By parsonsaj

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Untitled (resized).jpg
    8-ball-yes (resized).jpg
    kpp (resized).jpg
    Oi Mania.png
    pajamakid (resized).jpeg
    A92C89C3-A63B-4EC0-AD64-F50AAB8C8985.gif
    pasted_image (resized).png
    F998EB37-8160-4B7D-B603-A17364C5A05D (resized).jpeg
    lyman (resized).JPG
    Screenshot_20210801-220313_Chrome (resized).jpg
    80E57D98-FC06-4C6D-B9D2-8C545145CFBF (resized).png
    58FBFC62-1B37-43F5-9736-83388070EFF6 (resized).jpeg
    CD226F59-9808-4DE6-9113-EDE47514A293 (resized).jpeg
    kaneda5 (resized).png
    kaneda4 (resized).png
    kaneda2 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider darscot.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#423 2 years ago

Kaneda confirmed it how, did he interview Lyman or anyone at CGC?

#426 2 years ago
    Quoted from chooch:

Oh my, another Kaneda hater and they come out in drones.

I'll take that as he simple said it and provided no confirmation.

P.S. I love that you took the effort to creep a year old post in a different thread just to "out" me. Kaneda is not popular with everyone, water is also wet.

#434 2 years ago

Wow Kaneda called a rumor months after it had been openly speculated by basically everyone in pinball. I was honestly curious if it was official. If he had an actual interview I might have suffered through an episode. In history how many people have actually actually been shit enough to get a permaban from here? It really says it all when you Stan that hard for Kaneda.

#442 2 years ago

I was actually curious if he had an interview, it was not at all meant as any kind of shots fired in the Kaneda fanboy wars. I really do not give a shit who has the Tea in pinball, it all ends up on pinside anyway.

#453 2 years ago
    Quoted from chooch:

I am not a fanboy and I don't always agree with his opinions when it comes to the hobby. However I find his show entertaining and enjoy the frequency of content he provides since I don't always have time to read Pinside and keep up with the news. But if I would have said TPN confirmed Lyman was going to CGC it probably would had much less backlash since everyone seems to hate Kman and then the heard mentality likes to pile on.
    I've known about the rumor myself for a quite some time but he seemed fairly confident yesterday based on his source. I didn't run and start a new thread like everyone else does on Pinside and nearly just provided an update in this one. I am huge Lyman fan and was excited to hear the rumor was true but there is nothing more deflating then coming to Pinside to share the information with others only to get shit on by other Pinsiders such as YeOldPinPlayer. He obviously hates Kaneda and is a fan of Franchi which is OK because different strokes for different folks. I enjoy Franchi as well and listen to his shows. Even got to hang out with him in the upstairs room at Pinball Life.
    If you look at my post #413 I also mentioned how they supposedly acquired a second big name in the hobby which was the first I heard about it and don't think it was mentioned before anywhere else on Pinside, however I'm sure Kman won't get credit for that either which is OK because people only like to point out when he is wrong. I try not to hate anyone and respect everyone that takes time out of their personal life to provide content and information for a niche hobby but in the end guess haters are just going to hate.

I guess you missed the whole I don’t care, TLDR.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider darscot.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lyman-sheats-out-at-stern?tu=darscot and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.