(Topic ID: 82551)

Lyman Sheats Commentary on PAPATV at Fairfax Pinball Great Video

By triadwatch

10 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider triadwatch.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

Playing in my first PAPA circuit event it was a pleasure to be playing on Sunday at the Fairfax Pinball Open 2014 , after defeating Bryan Teyssier I was waiting around to see who I was going to play in next round either #19 in world Jason Werdrick or#34 in world Lyman Sheats. Jason won but after their match Lyman was doing commentary on PAPATV which was broadcasting from Fairfax Pinball Open. Jason and I were playing Star Trek he was commenting on Ac/DC then came over to our game at around the 20 minute mark.

This video commentary from Lyman Sheats as a pinball nut is great to listen to and on top of it he is doing this while I am playing Jason in a match at fairfax pinball open. I would have enjoyed playing Lyman in competition but commentary from him was the topping on cake being in my first papa circuit event coming in #7 tied with #13 in world in Andy Rosa.

Here is link to video from #17 in world Steve Bowden at his blog fun with bonus . It was fun playing with Steve Bowden in double elimination round of tournament which gave me some confidence later in rounds.

http://funwithbonus.com/ti-kwan-flip-the-lyman-sheats-interview/

#2 10 years ago

Bump this video for all to see

3 weeks later
    #4 10 years ago

Thanks, it was cool to hear him

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider triadwatch.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lyman-sheats-commentary-on-papatv-at-fairfax-pinball-great-video?tu=triadwatch and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.