Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 59 posts
  • 39 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 months ago by GravitaR
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

best_loop.jpg
    3C87477A-831C-47A7-B267-C61358B47D81 (resized).jpeg

There are 59 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 4 months ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Stern has always treated him pretty poorly so it wouldn't shock me

I can’t speak to the above but I’ve met him at some shows and tournaments and he’s a super nice person.

#52 4 months ago
    Quoted from EJS:

I can’t speak to the above but I’ve met him at some shows and tournaments and he’s a super nice person.

Oh completely, super nice.

#53 4 months ago

His last pinball tournament was at the end of 2019.. Seems like there would be more rumors going round.
    https://www.ifpapinball.com/player.php?p=7#active
    Edit: I assumed tournaments have started up again since the rona... So this isn’t indicative of anything.

#54 4 months ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Stern has always treated him pretty poorly so it wouldn't shock me

How do you know that?

#55 4 months ago
    Quoted from pinballaddicted:

How do you know that?

I’ve heard he finished games on his own time.. if true that’s poor treatment by an employer.

#56 4 months ago
    Quoted from Kneissl:

I’ve heard he finished games on his own time.. if true that’s poor treatment by an employer.

How do you come up with that?

The guy is just passionate about pinball.

Please do not make up stories about one of GOATs in the industry.

#57 4 months ago

I was friends with someone who knew him well until he passed he told me Lyman has every game he worked on and would do additional updates slash polish on his own time look at the timeframe on last release and then final release for Spider-Man or Ironman. I was told he’s working on it cause he loves pinball expect update next week and it always came true many more games have 2 years later final update when nothing should have been expected. Thank you Lyman for your love of pinball and not sure why this thread was brought back. Lyman does read pinside but don’t ever expect a response. I use to be on a private group chat a long time ago with Lyman and keefer with some other pinheads those days are missed. If you do read this Lyman where is the last update on tron I heard you were working on but never released? Love tron and your rules. Keep flipping Lyman.

#58 4 months ago
    Quoted from pinballaddicted:

How do you come up with that?
    The guy is just passionate about pinball.
    Please do not make up stories about one of GOATs in the industry.

See above. Maybe there’s more to it, but that’s the rumor I’ve heard.

#59 4 months ago

He's exclusive to the "Special Edition/ High Priced" games now. His home worked update for Metallica which implemented the "Crank it up Modes" is what pushed me over the hill to buy the game NIB.

I hope he is working on a last Ac/Dc update to squash a few remaing bugs / exclusions in the game.

I miss chit-chatting with him at shows, and on the private Pinball channel which has all but died off years ago.
    A great guy.

There are 59 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside