Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by GLSP3022
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 7 years ago

When I start up LW3 and you can choose the music, it has stopped playing the 3 different choices and is already playing the 'hurry up' music that you get when you test speaker 2 in diagnostics. When you plunge the ball to do the skill shot, it is still playing this annoying riff continuously. The only way to get to temporarily stop, is to shot the loop enough times to fill the uzi clip and have the shoot out, If you let the guy shoot you ('Dead Meat'), it stops.
Next ball, and it starts again on the skill shoot. No matter what you do on the skill shot, it still plays.
I have tried all combinations of the switches and, as I say, the only way to stop it on a ball, is to loop and have the shoot out.

Anybody experience this problem? Is it a sound board issue or switch stuck on. It is driving me nuts!

#2 7 years ago

Have you used the diagnostics and run the switch test?

#3 7 years ago

Reseat the ribbon cable at the sound board and at the MPU board.

#4 7 years ago
Quoted from YeOldPinPlayer:

Have you used the diagnostics and run the switch test?

Yep. No issues when run the test.

#5 7 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

Reseat the ribbon cable at the sound board and at the MPU board.

Thanks. Looks like that might have worked.

Now, is LW3 supposed to say 'Back in ac' when you switch it on or 'back in action'?

#6 7 years ago
Quoted from Skippy2904:

Now, is LW3 supposed to say 'Back in ac' when you switch it on or 'back in action'?

Yes...it gets cutoff. DE games seem to do this. My Rocky and Bullwinkle says "It's show....." at startup. ' Its Showtime' is the whole phrase.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
3,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Rochester, MN

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lw3-start-up-issue and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.