Quoted from megalo17:
Thats well done! Thanks for the pic! When I free up some time I'll try to replicate. I've also got to look into the left out lane kick back. Sometimes it misfires. And the LW1 lane has started draining every ball it releases...
I will try to address your questions even tough you may have got all the answers.
*Airballs is a common irritable on this table, especially from the center drop target bank (hence the almost always broken LW1-hole plastic. Data Easts anti-airball-plastic was an idea to sort things out, you should get one if you don´t have it already. But usally you would need to elaborate a bit with the different rubbers in that area, remove some and maybe switch a few of the "rings" to post sleeves.
* The skill-shot is made by hitting the light target at the left stand-up-target. Timing is essential, usually the no2 bullet is the one to hit when lit (given the auto-plungers "static behavior".
* Play field inclination: 6.5- 7 degrees
* "Open door message" indicates that the table has been reseted to factory settings ( no high-score and operator adjustments has been saved since last power cycle). This hopfully means that you need to change /insert batteries in the battery holder in the backbox. In worse case scenarios, you may need to replace the battery holder or even have acid damage on the board...
* LW1 hole does not kick out the ball 100% of the time
This is how i sorted that one out
* LW1 hole kick out drains the ball.. since my latest tare down of the play field that occurs on my game as well, yet to be sorted what happened during cleaning to that area since it worked perfectly prior to tare down.
This is what the airball protector looks like unmounted