New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 124421)

LW3 numerous specific semi-noob questions...

By megalo17

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by mima
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 3 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20150416_192311_resized.jpg
lw3.jpg
IMG_20140721_153322.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mima.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11 5 years ago
Quoted from megalo17:

Thats well done! Thanks for the pic! When I free up some time I'll try to replicate. I've also got to look into the left out lane kick back. Sometimes it misfires. And the LW1 lane has started draining every ball it releases...

I will try to address your questions even tough you may have got all the answers.

*Airballs is a common irritable on this table, especially from the center drop target bank (hence the almost always broken LW1-hole plastic. Data Easts anti-airball-plastic was an idea to sort things out, you should get one if you don´t have it already. But usally you would need to elaborate a bit with the different rubbers in that area, remove some and maybe switch a few of the "rings" to post sleeves.

* The skill-shot is made by hitting the light target at the left stand-up-target. Timing is essential, usually the no2 bullet is the one to hit when lit (given the auto-plungers "static behavior".

* Play field inclination: 6.5- 7 degrees

* "Open door message" indicates that the table has been reseted to factory settings ( no high-score and operator adjustments has been saved since last power cycle). This hopfully means that you need to change /insert batteries in the battery holder in the backbox. In worse case scenarios, you may need to replace the battery holder or even have acid damage on the board...

* LW1 hole does not kick out the ball 100% of the time
This is how i sorted that one out

* LW1 hole kick out drains the ball.. since my latest tare down of the play field that occurs on my game as well, yet to be sorted what happened during cleaning to that area since it worked perfectly prior to tare down.

This is what the airball protector looks like unmounted
IMG_20140721_153322.JPG

Cheers
/MiMa

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
$ 17.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus
$ 99.00
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
€ 95.00
Lighting - Led
FlipperLED
$ 12.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Boards
PinSound
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 28.00
Lighting - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mima.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside