Here goes, several rapid fire questions (kinda like the game)... OK, ok, ok... (couldn't help it):
1) The pinballs seem to jump off the "bomb" drop targets. They get airborne and fly over the slingshots. Do I just need to replace them, and put some of the target foam on the back of them?
2) During the "skill shot" at launch I assume I pull the trigger when the aim is on a target, the smaller target => the bigger payout. There seems to be a delay from when I pull the trigger to where it lands. Am I missing something? (btw, I just ordered the latest rom, so maybe this will fix the issue).
3) What do you all recommend for the pitch of the playing field?
4) Is it just me, or does the playing field seem dark? I've ordered an LED kit, which should help the problem, but I think it's gonna need more. Does anyone have any experience with spotlights for this game?
5) What setting do I need to adjust to prevent the "Open the door" message at startup? Am I in a demo/maintenance mode? It seems to have erased my settings since the last session...
Sorry for all the questions. Any and all feedback is truly welcome...