Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by CrazyLevi
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 5 years ago

I have a LW3 that works and plays great. The coil works and fires the ball great everytime, except during multi ball. If I start multi ball it kicks the other two balls out just fine, however if I drain a ball quickly during multi ball while ball save is still lit, the game attempts to replunge the ball back onto the field. This is when the issue happens. The coil is heard firing however the ball doesn't move. After about the 3rd time of the coil firing, the ball is launched onto the playfield . This only happens during a quick drain while in multi ball. Never happens during regular play or even during the start of multi ball. I am thinking the coil sleave maybe needs rebuilt or the coil replaced as on this game that coil gets used a lot more then usual. Just can't understand why the issue only pops up during multi ball ball save.

#2 5 years ago

Any suggestions? Coil sleave or coil issues?

#3 5 years ago

Adjust the switch so if fires earlier or later.

Remove the apron and make sure the kicker assembly isn’t loose. This is very common.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
3,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Rochester, MN
Boards
PinSound
Boards
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lw3-kicker-coil-fires-but-nothing-happens-sometimes and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.