Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by drsfmd
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

Saw this on Craigslist figured I'd pass it on.

albany.craigslist.org link

#2 9 years ago

From what I heard

Its Already Spoken for

#3 9 years ago

I saw your post and I thought you were getting rid yours already!

#4 9 years ago

For once, a machine in my area where the asking price isn't 3-4X what it's actually worth (Ballston Spa, I'm looking at you).

#5 9 years ago

There's usually a LW3 on every Craigslist.

#6 9 years ago

Went to look at it last night and just happen to run into the seller and buyer who made a deal right there. Game was in rough shape with a partially broke DMD, broken topper, non working flipper and some cracked plastics. It needed a complete shop and cleaning. Guess I'll have to keep looking for my first pin. If anyone in the Albany area has anything around the $1k range let me know. Would love to get a DE Simpsons.

#7 9 years ago

You'll be hard pressed to find a DE Simpsons for $1k or less...

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lw3-for-sale-on-albany-ny-craigslist and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.