Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by 82Trooper
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

http://www.pinballcenter.eu/catalog/cabinet-decal-set-for-lethal-weapon-p-6454.html?language=english

This is a European site. Has anyone dealt with them? Is it a reliable site? This is the only place I have found that sells the original blue LW3 set.

Thanks!

#2 9 years ago

I have bought CFTBL snack bar plastic from them this spring and a solenoid for Mousin around gate plus some other supplies. Everything was ok.

#3 9 years ago

I have bought a lot of different stuff from pinballcenter. It has always been a smooth ride for me, fast shipment and good service. That is my experience at least.

cheers
/mima

#4 9 years ago

Thumbs up for PinballCenter.eu

They were the first place I remember having the non-ghosting LEDs. I ordered LED's for both my Cyclone and Black Spider-Man from them. He also sells my speaker light kits and acrylic designs on the site.

So I have had nothing but good experiences from him, as both a customer and a supplier.

#5 9 years ago

Very reliable. Ordered illuminated back panels for IJ,MM and AFM fom them previously.

Good chance your order will be packed and shipped out same day as it being placed.

Plus you get the 21% tax removed from the prices being a non European customer.

#6 9 years ago

All good, never had any problems.

#7 9 years ago

I have also ordered there without any problems.

#8 9 years ago

I too have ordered from them before...no issues

#9 9 years ago

no problems, shipping usually at least a week. If you mess up your order, they don't have the ability to make changes so make sure it's right. The shipping rates are also pretty high to the states, even if you're ordering a single plastic (stupid import fees).

#10 9 years ago

great place to get hard to find parts, never had any issues with them.

#11 9 years ago

Hey, if you end ordering them post back once you get them, please. I would like to know about the quality, fit etc.....

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

3,481 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
York, NE
$ 85.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 28.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 17.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

2,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Milwaukee, WI
3,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Rochester, MN
$ 17.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

3,800 (OBO)
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lw3-decal-set-trusted-site and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.