5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20181001_223935 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cabuford.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8 5 years ago
Quoted from fatality83:

Now that I think about it, not sure that switch tells the plunger when to fire or not. The more I think about it and how the plunger fires regardless even though the switch is open, makes me think its not involved. I did take the apron off yesterday and didn't see any adjustments. Also I noticed when I was in there to look at the switch that I am not sure the coin door switch is working. When I open the coin door with the game on, it doesn't show coin door open, high voltage disabled. Shows no message at all and just keeps going in attract mode like normal. I tried pressing the coin door switch in switch test however, it doesn't recognize it being pressed. Is this normal or is the coin door switch bad?

Coin door switch does not disable high voltage on this game.

Are you talking about the plunger just during multiball? That might be timed. If you don't have a shooter lane switch what happens when you drop the ball into the shooter lane during play? It should auto launch.

Either way, fix the switch and hopefully it'll clear things up.

#10 5 years ago

Wrong switch. You need one that bends back down under the playfield so it doesn't come up far enough to get hit by the plunger.

https://www.pinballlife.com/data-eastsegastern-shooter-switch.html

As you discovered, no EOS switches in this era of Data East. The 4 fuses on the flipper board are in pairs for left and right. One is for the inital flip 50v power and one is for the hold power (7v i think?) I imagine your hold fuses were loose or blown. Sounds like you solved that one.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
3,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Rochester, MN
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 85.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 17.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 28.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

3,481 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
York, NE
$ 18.95
Machine - For Sale
Hilton, NY
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

2,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Milwaukee, WI
$ 3.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 17.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cabuford.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lw3-couple-minor-issues?tu=cabuford and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.