Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by trimoto
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

This games has been completely tor down playfield buffed and waxed .Everything cleaned . All the lights were pulled and upgraded wonder full high end LEDs . New coils on the flippers new plungers coil sleeves ,all new coil sleeves threw out this game .I Put new high gloss pinballs ,all new post rubbers and rings
Boards are clean back glass is nice the cab is solid .

Fun theme game looks like a new machine plays fast . Get it before the holidays come , fun for the whole family .

PM me with any questions might trade local and shipping can be arranged ...Thanks

#2 9 years ago

Price? Pics?

#3 9 years ago

$1200 I will have to take some pictures today . it will be fresh I am still putting it all together . Just got all the parts in last night .

#4 9 years ago

I'm looking for my first machine, and this would be perfect. Any pf wear or repair? Show some pics and I'll show some money

#5 9 years ago

I have a restored and clearcoated lw3 pf for sale. I'd like to get $800 for it. I'd like to sell it for less if I had to just to sell it! Make me an offer!

chris

#6 9 years ago

That's a great price for LW3. Picked one up last year for 1200 too, without LEDs.

#7 9 years ago

Its a different Game with LEDs . Big improvement Well worth the extra $$ ...

#9 9 years ago

you may want to clarify WHICH LW3 you are selling. One looks to have the stock topper, one is aftermarket.

#10 9 years ago

The one with the stock topper . Yes sir ....

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lw-3-for-sale-very-nice-full-leds and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.