1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by luqtas
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot 2022-06-20 135618 (resized).png
    Screenshot 2022-06-20 020807 (resized).png
    Screenshot 2022-06-20 020456 (resized).png
    Herc (resized).jpg
    6A43CC1B-B4F1-4CBA-9B03-45232EAD5E65 (resized).jpeg
    lil.gif
    pinball.machine.size.doubt (resized).png
    #1 1 year ago

sup!
    i never touched a machine but considering that i revisited Space Cadet Pinball on Windows recently, it is just a matter of time to met the silver balls...
    can someone point which machine feels more correct regarding scale, considering the size of the bot on screen?

pinball.machine.size.doubt (resized).pngpinball.machine.size.doubt (resized).png
    #2 1 year ago
    lil.giflil.gif
    #3 1 year ago
    Quoted from manadams:

[quoted image]

i have a feel that the bigger ones are too off regarding length, however, everytime i watch a video about people playing, feels like a mix of larger ones and smaller... but for practical purposes (game dev.) i would want to stay with a standart!

#4 1 year ago

Here are average measurements if you’re looking to scale things to your room:

6A43CC1B-B4F1-4CBA-9B03-45232EAD5E65 (resized).jpeg6A43CC1B-B4F1-4CBA-9B03-45232EAD5E65 (resized).jpeg
    #5 1 year ago
    Quoted from mbaumle:

Here are average measurements if you’re looking to scale things to your room:[quoted image]

yeah, i used this reference to define the slope of planes! but just in case, which machine feels more natural to you?

#6 1 year ago
    Quoted from luqtas:

yeah, i used this reference to define the slope of planes! but just in case, which machine feels more natural to you?

All of your sizes seem WAY off.

Herc (resized).jpgHerc (resized).jpg

#7 1 year ago
    Quoted from DaveH:

All of your sizes seem WAY off.

stop the midget pictures beside the regular sized pinball cabinets !

1 week later
    #8 1 year ago

if one day they go into state of play i came back here with the files

Screenshot 2022-06-20 020456 (resized).pngScreenshot 2022-06-20 020456 (resized).pngScreenshot 2022-06-20 020807 (resized).pngScreenshot 2022-06-20 020807 (resized).png
    #9 1 year ago

Looks like the robot is playing a safe Cracker without a Backbox. Add backboxes & legs for us to help define things, please.

#10 1 year ago
    Quoted from MrBally:

Looks like the robot is playing a safe Cracker without a Backbox. Add backboxes & legs for us to help define things, please.

hi! i am looking for set this machines played automatically by AI... and years ago i went through an experience which leads me to not consume any violent / competitive media, so there are high chances of me not placing scores or any type of leaderboard mark into stuff i create

btw, i should wide some game-over holes as they are too small

edit: the legs are there, definitely!
    Screenshot 2022-06-20 135618 (resized).pngScreenshot 2022-06-20 135618 (resized).png

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/luring-robots-to-the-correct-scale-of-pinball-machines and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.