9 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by lukerp
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-745.jpg
    image-498.jpg
    image-521.jpg
    image-2.jpg
    image-413.jpg
    image-947.jpg
    image-950.jpg
    image-212.jpg
    image-935.jpg
    image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lukerp.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

Hey all,

Not hugely interesting for anyone but me, but thought I'd give the heads up as to where you might be able to play here and there.

Wednesday I drove from Regina to Fargo and ended up stopping in at Fargo Pinball. The deal with Fargo Pinball is that on Fridays and Saturdays, they're open to the public (games on coin play). However, for $35, you can get a key to the place and go in whenever you want (games still on coin play). I figured if I sat in a bar for a couple hours, I'd probably blow through $50 on food and drinks, so I elected to go there instead. $35 got me a key, and I spent $13 on coin play. There are a lot of really nice games there; the tech had been through that day, so other than a bulb out on T2, I didn't notice anything out of the ordinary. The fellow who owns the place said he didn't own a game before January...

image-935.jpgimage-935.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage-212.jpgimage-212.jpg

#3 9 years ago

A few more...image-950.jpgimage-950.jpgimage-947.jpgimage-947.jpgimage-413.jpgimage-413.jpg

#4 9 years ago

And...image-498.jpgimage-498.jpgimage-521.jpgimage-521.jpgimage-2.jpgimage-2.jpg

#5 9 years ago

Next day (Thursday), I hit up SS Billiards in Minneapolis. Played a few games of Big Bang Bar, some Medieval Madness, and Attack From Mars. Chit-chatted with Lloyd a bit. Looking forward to seeing what the refresh brings.

Friday night I was just across the Minnesota border into Wisconsin. My uncle took me for a drive to see this...image-745.jpgimage-745.jpg

I didn't call, as I was a bit short on time, and also didn't have much for sale. But hey, if you're near Luck, Wisconsin, go to town...

#6 9 years ago

Saturday saw me driving to take a look at a TFTC, which happened to sell before I got there. Such is life. Sunday I was at a concert, and Monday I headed back home. Picked up a Gorgar from a fellow Pinsider there, and ended up chatting with him for a good four hours. Overall, a good trip. Got to play some games, meet some people, and drive around not too lost, which counts as a win for this guy.

Luke

#8 9 years ago

Hey Lloyd,

Always a pleasure!

Luke

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lukerp.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lukes-pinball-ish-journey-through-the-upper-left-midwest?tu=lukerp and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.