• 9 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by beadwindow
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

Hello all,
Just picked up this machine recently and have most of the bugs worked out. Just a couple little things to go. Anyway, what I'm looking for is a pic of the score motor diagram that's stapled to the inside of the machine. The schematic which I have, doesn't have this diagram. I'd really appreciate it. Thanks.

#2 11 years ago

Are you sure it had one? I think Gottlieb stopped doing those about that time. Does it have staples there that would indicate one missing?

#3 11 years ago

That's a good question and I thought about that as well. The machine has been fully restored and while I saw no obvious nail or staple holes, I couldn't be sure. Don't know why Gottlieb would have stopped including those as they were very helpful. At least to people like me without a lot of troubleshooting experience.

#4 11 years ago
Quoted from stashyboy:

I think Gottlieb stopped doing those about that time.

Gottlieb stopped using those cabinet diagrams around 1975.

Your Owners Manual should have all supplemental information you need.

Ken

#5 11 years ago

Thanks for the confirmation. I don't receive an owners manual with the pin but I'm on the lookout for one.

#6 11 years ago

AAB games didn't have an owner's manual, just a wiring diagram/schematic that can be purchased from Pinball Resource.

#7 11 years ago
Quoted from stashyboy:

AAB games didn't have an owner's manual, just a wiring diagram/schematic that can be purchased from Pinball Resource.

Good to know. This is the newest pin I own with a 71 Dimension being the next newest. So did an owners manual basically contain setup instructions, post settings, etc? Also interesting is why a replay would come with a manual but not an AAB.

#8 11 years ago
Quoted from stashyboy:

Correct, Replay games only had Owners Manuals.

Quoted from beadwindow:

So did an owners manual basically contain setup instructions, post settings, etc?

Yes, also what the Ruleset is supposed to be, Relay info, Score Motor, and other stuff as well. I always pick up an owners manual when I can. PBR sells most of them.

Ken

#9 11 years ago

I'll contact PBR to see what paperwork they have aside from the schematic. In the meantime, hopefully sort out an annoying scoring issue.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lucky-hand-score-motor-diagram and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.