Luci both (resized).png
bedazzle (resized).jpg
70FFDFD4-1D35-41E6-841D-A51960289748 (resized).jpeg
luci2 (resized).jpg
luci (resized).jpg
acdc (resized).jpg
cd387aebda9d195fa9a71567e39ab96ae59152ab (resized).jpg
_MBA1468q copy (resized).jpg
There are 171 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.
#151 6 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Wh20 does nothing - its really just like an interactive divertor

If you want the ball to be up there for a while then you can do with something like Simpsons.
But White Water is perfect because the ball is only up there for a couple of seconds and its gone. Make the shot or die. Combo Spine Chiller and insanity falls....pure satisfaction!

#152 6 years ago
Quoted from FalconPunch:

If you want the ball to be up there for a while then you can do with something like Simpsons.
But White Water is perfect because the ball is only up there for a couple of seconds and its gone. Make the shot or die. Combo Spine Chiller and insanity falls....pure satisfaction!

Actually forgot about Simpsons - a decent upper PF and better than ACDC lower.

#153 6 years ago

Anyone have any inside information on whether or not, that production has begun on these new Luci editions?

#154 6 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Name one lower/upper playfield that's better than AC/DC!? (Excluding Black Knight which takes up half the pf). They're all pretty limited.
(Serious question).

How about woz..... its like its own game lol.

#155 6 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Yeh, together, and with the toys on them, theyre pretty cool. And they both start modes/interact with other parts of the game (eg ball lock/start modes). Ok ill pay that also.

So far its Woz and Simpsons upper PF's > ACDC

The rest I'm unconvinced.

#156 6 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

WOZ mini play fields are top notch, but JJP pirates ship may be the best ever.

#157 6 years ago

I'm kind of fond of the TZ mini PF. Not a lot there but the magnets make it fun every time and the reward for playing it well can be really lucrative.

#158 6 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Name one lower/upper playfield that's better than AC/DC!? (Excluding Black Knight which takes up half the pf). They're all pretty limited.
(Serious question).

Upper? There's a couple.

TSPP
WOZ
Shrek/FG
SOF
WWFRR
WH20
Popeye
BK
BK2000

What'd I miss?

IMO all lower play fields are kind of meh, so saying "better than most" isn't saying lot. If it was like Shrek/FG in the lower playfield, it'd be awesome.

#159 6 years ago
Quoted from BlueIrocGuy:

Anyone have any inside information on whether or not, that production has begun on these new Luci editions?

They were running Bat66 premiums last week before switching over to Luci.

#160 6 years ago

FYI:
Contacted Zach at Stern Marketing.
Luci art remains the same as the previous model unchanged. Nothing has changed. As far as the speaker panel art, don't know.
These should be hitting the line early next week.

#161 6 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

I thought ACDC wasn't suppose to be considered software complete until 2.0 but that never happened. I still think to this day that the game would benefit from a mini wizard mode that incorporates both the lower and upper playfield. ACDC's main wizard mode is very difficult to reach as you have to beat every song to get there. The lack of at least one mini wizard mode in a modern pin makes games less fun and fulfilling in my opinion.

When I spoke to SR, that was his exact intentions when that game was designed. He didn't elaborate on what happened but I suspect he was told to focus his efforts on his next project at Stern and it never happened. I always just looked at it as a great opportunity lost.

#162 6 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

(Serious question).

ac/dc's is just a marginal step above congo... It's cool in the integration of the game and in art... but involved or deep it is not

playfields like Black Hole and Haunted House required not just flailing, but specific aiming, had multiple outcomes, etc. If you want to include upper PFs.. you're really shot. Most of the upper PFs from the 80s are far more involved. Jungle Lord, etc.

#163 6 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

IMO all lower play fields are kind of meh, so saying "better than most" isn't saying lot. If it was like Shrek/FG in the lower playfield, it'd be awesome.

With AC/DC I do kinda like the idea that you're stepping into hell, so it fits with the theme at least even though I'm still not a huge fan of lower playfields. Maybe Luci will change my mind about that, but I kinda doubt it.

#164 6 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

FYI:
Contacted Zach at Stern Marketing.
Luci art remains the same as the previous model unchanged. Nothing has changed. As far as the speaker panel art, don't know.
These should be hitting the line early next week.

This is good news! I’m excited to see an official image from Stern. Curious on what they will be doing with the speaker panel design. Thanks for the info!

#165 6 years ago

Hopefully the trim is the same also . I like that bright red trim .

#166 6 years ago

If there wasn't enough interest before with Luci, the new code will surely create some hype! I'm happy that new Luci owners will get a code update to go along with their games. This is a great 1-2 combo!

Rob

#167 6 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

If there wasn't enough interest before with Luci, the new code will surely create some hype!

I am sure they are completely unrelated and and Lyman just made this update for SR birthday

#168 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I am sure they are completely unrelated and and Lyman just made this update for SR birthday

Well the release date probably isn't a coincidence come to think of it..... Steve needs more birthdays!

Rob

#169 6 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

..... Steve needs more birthdays!

365 days to go!

#170 6 years ago

Has anyone seen any finished Luci VE come off the line yet?

#171 6 years ago

CHROME, laser-etched ACDC Roof Mod ready to go - final run folks! Call it the LUCI version (although it fits premiums too!)

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/acdc-roof-band-mod-lighted

IMG_4708 (resized).JPGIMG_4708 (resized).JPG

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 29.95
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 49.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 12.95
12,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Richfield, MI
$ 29.95
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Trade
Machine - For Trade
West Chester, PA
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

10,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Downers Grove, IL
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
AC/DC Glass Cover Pre-order!
Duke Pinball

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

16,500 (Firm)
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

There are 171 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/luci-vault-first-images/page/4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.