(Topic ID: 75062)

Luci and STLE #701 finally made it home!!

By theke

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSC05729.JPG
DSC05727.JPG
DSC05725.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider theke.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

JJ and the crew at Game Exchange of Colorado....Thank you!!

DSC05725.JPGDSC05725.JPGDSC05727.JPGDSC05727.JPGDSC05729.JPGDSC05729.JPG

#12 10 years ago

Thanks guys...Fish tales has seen some use in it's former life but plays perfect. As far as windows and direct sunlight, we just installed all new windows this December. As soon as my back recovers we will put up the shutters. No direct sunlight on the machines. The Luci artwork is what made me buy that pin, so I will most definitely keep her out of the sunlight.

#31 10 years ago

OK, late night and up early this morning...we have beat the rods out of STLE and Luci. Both pins are fantastic and issue free so far out of the box. STLE is almost the best pin ever. I know it's new and the newness may wear off down the road, but I really don't think so. It is really that much fun to play. Definitely top 5 in my humble opinion. AC/DC Luci is, well it's AC/DC. I do love the game and had played a premium quite a bit before owning Luci. I have a young daughter and son, with that said the artwork does not offend us, she is just a little cartoon devil to the kids. I happen to REALLY dig the cabinet and backglass artwork, it's what I feel a pin should look like...not the boobs necessarily but the old school look. I am happy that the timing worked out with Luci and am very fortunate to have these two additions for our family to make memories...it's pretty cool watching the excitement on the kid's faces when they get to stamp their initials on the machine!!

PS...the window blinds are going back up in the new windows this weekend.

1 week later
#41 10 years ago

Thanks guys. All I can say....luci ROCKS! The Star Trek machine is awesome, I am a Bally/Williams guy at heart but Stern has my full attention with these two machines.

#42 10 years ago

Ice9, you get to this side of town give me a shout...

2 weeks later
#46 10 years ago

Sorry for the late reply concretehardt, I have been busy tearing up these new Stern machines. MB & AFM are getting plenty of love but Luci and STLE are getting a LOT of love! These two machines are just so much fun to play! With that said, you can't beat the classics and I will never move AFM or MB! If I had to choose a pin to sell I would turn loose of the STLE....Luci stays. My kids love them all!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 5.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

10,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Downers Grove, IL
$ 29.95
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Rapid City, SD
Trade
Machine - For Trade
West Chester, PA
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.95
$ 24.95
$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider theke.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/luci-and-stle-701-finally-made-it-home?tu=theke and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.