(Topic ID: 307251)

LTG-Lloyd Appreciation-Axed After 9 yrs. by Ruthless JJP!!!

By jimwe5t

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 263 posts
  • 155 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by hAbO
  • Topic is favorited by 22 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

CE431801-50F7-40E7-B2F0-76EBAD2CB532 (resized).jpeg
    street-fighter-sf2.gif
    200.gif
    504A5CA9-AF4E-43D5-85D3-860479791117.gif
    He Never.gif
    Screenshot_20220103-122930_Google (resized).jpg
    nelson-haha (resized).png
    Kramer (resized).jpg
    28EB8E63-7978-479D-9E05-693CF9C96BDF (resized).jpeg
    fishing-for-attention-dont-mind-me.gif
    E23B45E4-5EF3-4126-BE6F-DA1E0B0DCE1B (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ltg.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#5 2 years ago

Wow. I didn't expect this. Thank you for the kind words my friend !

It's been a heck of a run. Over 8 3/4 years ago Jack hired me. During which time I became friends with some of the best people there has ever been working in pinball. I've became friends with most of the distributors. And more importantly friends with many of the customers.

I'll always be grateful for the opportunity Jack gave me. And I wish him and the company all the best going forward.

I'll miss all the contacts needing help with their JJP games. Here on Pinside, PMs, email, calls to four phone numbers, Facebook, other forums, and people stopping into my arcade needing help. Or wanting to go over a JJP pin inside and out and where to buy them. Not quite 24/7 support, but some days it's been close.

Thank you all ! Sincerely,
    LTG : )

#40 2 years ago
    Quoted from mslow:

Does anyone have LTG’s Venmo or PayPal? I’d love to send a few $$ his way for all the help he’s given me.

Please. NO.

My reward has always been just trying to make my corner of pinball a little bit better.

#174 2 years ago
    Quoted from Pinphila:

Hopefully Chicago Gaming

I've been with PPS since back when it was Bay Area Amusements. Which became PPS. And I've been on the remake tech support with PPS/CGC since MMR was announced at Expo.

As far as longest running arcade. There are probably others around for a long time too. Under the same ownership is the key. Not many have that.

#181 2 years ago
    Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

So what’s the deal?

Not sure we will ever know. I didn't quit. And JJP doesn't owe an explanation.

As I said in my first post in this thread. I wish them nothing but the best and a great future going forward.

#207 2 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

Lloyd should still do tech support for JJP, but only through his OnlyFans account.

No. Over time I don't want people to think I'm still with them. And what I was doing is their responsibility now.

#232 2 years ago

Moderators.

Probably time to close this thread. A lot of people have had their say. And anything added won't change what has gone on.

Please.

#248 2 years ago

What the heck.

In before the lock.

#255 2 years ago

Please don't do that.

He may have known about it but he wasn't the one.
    Lloyd

#257 2 years ago
    Quoted from punkin:

Thank you Lloyd.

Thank you.

I love the home you built for your snakes. They look so happy in there when they aren't out.

#261 2 years ago
    Quoted from HarryReimer:

Im sorry it didn't work out.

No need to be sorry.

I'm in solid with the company that loves and appreciates me.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ltg.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ltg-loyd-appreciation-axed-after-9-yrs-by-ruthless-jjp?tu=ltg and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.