(Topic ID: 307251)

LTG-Lloyd Appreciation-Axed After 9 yrs. by Ruthless JJP!!!

By jimwe5t

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 263 posts
  • 155 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by hAbO
  • Topic is favorited by 22 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

CE431801-50F7-40E7-B2F0-76EBAD2CB532 (resized).jpeg
    street-fighter-sf2.gif
    200.gif
    504A5CA9-AF4E-43D5-85D3-860479791117.gif
    He Never.gif
    Screenshot_20220103-122930_Google (resized).jpg
    nelson-haha (resized).png
    Kramer (resized).jpg
    28EB8E63-7978-479D-9E05-693CF9C96BDF (resized).jpeg
    fishing-for-attention-dont-mind-me.gif
    E23B45E4-5EF3-4126-BE6F-DA1E0B0DCE1B (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DeathHimself.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#44 2 years ago

With all the issues of late JJP has been experiencing, their tardiness of tech support, their playfield issues in which someone hinted it might be the consumer themselves causing some of those issues **cough** and now they way they handled LTG. I can honestly say that I'm glad to see my GNR go out the door and pretty much done with a company that not only has terrible support for their consumers but major disrespect for their employees too.

Unless we all misread the situation about Lloyd getting the axe, which I don't believe for silence speaks pretty loudly otherwise we would have been corrected, I'm done with them.

Bring on more Stern, Spooky, CGC, American Pinball and whomever else chooses to create for this wonderful hobby.

Lloyd I love to wish you all the best but I have a feeling you won't need it as someone will scoff you right up if it hasn't happened already. Thanks for you being you all these years from Pinside to RGP.

#182 2 years ago
    Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

I’m a fan of Lloyd. I’ve been to SS Billiards multiple times and plowed many rolls of quarters through his coin doors. But I’d appreciate it if Loyd or JJP chimed in here and explained the actual circumstances.
    The OP is a troll with a clear agenda. Numerous people, while admitting they don’t know squat, have chimed in here bashing JJP and making Lloyd a victim. I’m sure Kaneda will spend an hour on it, also not knowing jack shit.
    So what’s the deal? From someone who actually has a clue…otherwise, it’s a freaking vintage Pinside circle jerk.

I'm sure knowing Lloyd's personality all these years, he will not part take in any drama what so ever so I wouldn't expect anything other then his statement of thanks to Jack and JJP which he already conveyed in this thread. I also believe knowing him to be a straight shooter whether the OP is a axe grinding troll or not, if any of what was was said was totally incorrect or way off base there would have been a statement correcting the information as such setting the record straight. So take it for what it's worth but silence speaks volumes.

Edit** Lloyd beat my reply lol, however......

Quoted from LTG:

I didn't quit.

There you have it so take it for what it is.

#184 2 years ago
    Quoted from Goronic:

I know! Get Lloyd on the phone...

You mean " Get Lloyd off our support phones"

#212 2 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

No. Over time I don't want people to think I'm still with them. And what I was doing is their responsibility now.
    LTG : )

Spoken like a true professional Lloyd, that was the nicest "Fuck Them" I've seen posted so far

In all seriousness actions have consequences and if you live by the sword you'll die by the sword as well and I can honestly say this isn't going to end well for JJP.

#221 2 years ago
    Quoted from gdonovan:

Well a statement from LTG for one, oh wait he made it.
    "I'll always be grateful for the opportunity Jack gave me. And I wish him and the company all the best going forward."
    At this point the thread was dead and turned into a JJP hatefest cranked to 11.
    I have no dog in this fight, I don't own a JJP nor do I have any plans to own one.
    You nor I know what transpired.

Lloyd also stated "No I didn't quit".

So if he didn't quit and he no longer is employed by JJP it can only be the employer initiated the actions. Many people including myself feel this is a total incompetent decision on JJP's part and that's what is being expressed. Many of us who had or currently still have JJP machines that dealt with their poor tech support know Lloyd was the one true bright shinning star that they had.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DeathHimself.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ltg-loyd-appreciation-axed-after-9-yrs-by-ruthless-jjp?tu=DeathHimself and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.