IMG_02991_01 (resized).jpg
DSC00239 (resized).JPG
newlights2 (resized).JPG
15887681867478473385726802809227 (resized).jpg
DSC00234 (resized).JPG
LTG (resized).jpg
DSCN6824 (resized).JPG
Screen Shot 2020-05-02 at 10.52.11 AM (resized).png
There are 284 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 6.
#1 3 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-decals-black-friday-you-choose-how-much-you-save#post-5981504

Like most of you here, I've counted on LTG's help throughout the years on this forum. It pains me to see him struggle with his business when he's helped a lot of us free of charge with our pinball problems. I've been thinking for the passed few weeks on how to help. If other people want to join the endeavor they are more than welcome to pitch in this thread and offer what they can.

This man deserves help. The more that is purchased the more goes to him. I don't care if I make $1 for him or $3000 it's all going to him. So if you have a game that needs a bit of love, show some love to LTG by getting some sets. The only thing I ask is that people pay for shipping. If other want to add to this list below send me your links and I will add them to the top of this page. People can then contact you via pm for payments etc...

**////---------------------------------------------------

DON'T NEED ANYTHING BUT WISH TO DONATE
Those that don't need any decals but wish to give something directly can PM Yelobird for instructions.

---------------------------------------------------////**

As for me, while I can only do a small part, I will give all profits of these decals to LTG - minus shipping costs

WAVE 1 as shipped - $404.20 accumulated
WAVE 2 shipping May 16th - $221.20 accumulated
Final tally from decal sales: $625.40 USD - sent to LTG

***///Pinside will be waiving the fees for everyone that goes through the cart system. So this will be less of a hassle andean more money in LTGs pockets.///***

T2 decals set
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1054-flashinstinct/01656-t2-target-and-metal-guide-decal-set

STERN LOCKDOWN BAR DECALS
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1054-flashinstinct/01658-stern-lockdown-bar-edition-decals

BALLY WILLIAMS LOCKDOWN BAR DECALS
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1054-flashinstinct/01657-bally-williams-warning-decals-lockdown-bar-edition

HOUDINI
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1054-flashinstinct/01503-houdini-target-amp-metal-guide-decal-set

ROAD SHOW DECALS
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1054-flashinstinct/01459-road-show-target-decals

CONGO DECALS
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1054-flashinstinct/00955-congo-target-decals

WCS DECALS
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1054-flashinstinct/00692-world-cup-soccer-target-decals

WPT
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1054-flashinstinct/00580-world-poker-tour-face-cards

TWILIGHT ZONE MINI PLAYFIELD WARNINGS
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ltg-help-fund-help-him-out#post-5627266

FIREPOWER SETS
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ltg-help-fund-help-him-out#post-5626696

NGG SET (LAST ONE)
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ltg-help-fund-help-him-out#post-5626610

If you are interested in any of these, please PM me.
Bump the thread up with your order.

UPDATE: JJPOTC Cannon mod up for grabs from Mountaingamer - Ok - anyone with a JJPOTC and interested in the cannon mod here’s an opportunity to help - hit up Yelobird for Lloyds ppl and send him $50 and I will send you a cannon set. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjpotc-double-barrel-cannon-mod#post-5616841
You get a discount for a great cause. One set only so reply here first!

#2 3 years ago

Note: I have bare bones pinball legs that need a home. If anyone in Ottawa Canada wants them all money goes to this. Who is going to give me my first sale?

#3 3 years ago

I would love to help, but I don’t have any of these games that require The decals you Listed. Maybe there’s another way we can help?

#4 3 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

I would love to help, but I don’t have any of these games that require The decals you Listed. Maybe there’s another way we can help?

If you have things that other people want. Post them for sale and give whatever you want from the sale.

#5 3 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

You lied lol. You have Williams games. Lockdown bar decals right up your alley.

#6 3 years ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

Like most of you here, I've counted on LTG's help throughout the years on this forum. It pains me to see him struggle with his business when he's helped a lot of us free of charge with our pinball problems. I've been thinking for the passed few weeks on how to help. If other people want to join the endeavor they are more than welcome to pitch in this thread and offer what they can.
This man deserves help. The more that is purchased the more goes to him. I don't care if I make $1 for him or $3000 it's all going to him. So if you have a game that needs a bit of love, show some love to LTG by getting some sets. The only thing I ask is that people pay for shipping.
As for me, while I can only do a small part, I will give all profits of these decals to LTG - minus shipping costs
STERN LOCKDOWN BAR DECALS
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1054-flashinstinct/01658-stern-lockdown-bar-edition-decals
BALLY WILLIAMS LOCKDOWN BAR DECALS
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1054-flashinstinct/01657-bally-williams-warning-decals-lockdown-bar-edition
HOUDINI
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1054-flashinstinct/01503-houdini-target-amp-metal-guide-decal-set
ROAD SHOW DECALS
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1054-flashinstinct/01459-road-show-target-decals
CONGO DECALS
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1054-flashinstinct/00955-congo-target-decals
WCS DECALS
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1054-flashinstinct/00692-world-cup-soccer-target-decals
WPT
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1054-flashinstinct/00580-world-poker-tour-face-cards
If you are interested in any of these, please PM me.
Bump the thread up with your order.

LTG is a wealth of knowledge. Providing a free bump. None of those decals serve me any good. Maybe other businesses or pinsiders can provide other products here.

#7 3 years ago

Did you run this idea past LTG?

#8 3 years ago

You lied lol. You have Williams games. Lockdown bar decals right up your alley.

Haha you are right, but I actually have 5 sheets of those lockdown decals

#10 3 years ago
Quoted from PopBumperPete:

Did you run this idea past LTG?

I sort of did. I figured he was going to get my help anyways. I asked how he was holding up. I got an answer and took this decision on my own. I owe him more than what I could provide just for all his support help throughout the years.
Still awaiting my first sale.... but did get one donation.

#11 3 years ago

I also just found these.
My last set of NGG decals and my last Ironman sector 16 decal. Up for grabs. Who wants them?

15883761143181206486833870852314 (resized).jpg15883761143181206486833870852314 (resized).jpg
#12 3 years ago

I’m in! LTG rocks. I’ll grab a set of BW lockdown decals. Sending PM

#13 3 years ago

I also just found these.
My last set of NGG decals and my last Ironman sector 16 decal. Up for grabs. Who wants them?
[quoted image]

Sector 16 decals are spoken for.

#14 3 years ago

I also found these firepower sets. Who wants some.

15883787845457731656803628885243 (resized).jpg15883787845457731656803628885243 (resized).jpg
#15 3 years ago

Ordered the lockdown bar decals and a set for Congo. Thanks for all the knowledge LTG! Can't count how many times I've searched the forums for tech issues and you're always one of the first to reply with straightforward and easy to understand info.

#16 3 years ago

I need a set of the Williams lockdown decals. I’ll order and pay as soon as I’m back home tonight.

#17 3 years ago

If anyone is interested in a simple approach LTG shared his PayPal # with us a month ago which we gave what we could for a great person. PM if you wish to send him some support yourself. He is the Best of the Best.

#18 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

If anyone is interested in a simple approach LTG shared his PayPal # with us a month ago which we gave what we could for a great person. PM if you wish to send him some support yourself. He is the Best of the Best.

I wasn't aware of this! Both options are good. Thanks for mentioning this.
With that said, 3 confirmed orders, 2 pending.

#19 3 years ago

I also found some twilight zone mini play field stickers. Any takers ?

15884230912158745708838422612086 (resized).jpg15884230912158745708838422612086 (resized).jpg
#21 3 years ago

Is there a way to buy his gift certificates and maybe donate them to a local charity/scouting/group that can use them?

#22 3 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Is there a way to buy his gift certificates and maybe donate them to a local charity/scouting/group that can use them?

You could ask him. I am not sure how his gift certificates work.

#23 3 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Yes. If you note that on a PayPal to him he will honor your request. Several have reached out for his PP and I Know he appreciates the support. He has humbly helped the community forever without a request for any support so seeing people do so in kind to him is Very kind.

#24 3 years ago

Forgive my naivete, but what is LTG's normal business? Your idea to help is admirable.

#25 3 years ago
Quoted from clodpole:

Forgive my naivete, but what is LTG's normal business? Your idea to help is admirable.

Interesting question as business would be defined in most cases as profit baring. LTG has been a supporter of the hobby directly and indirectly for Soon to be 50 years. He still runs his parents SS Billiards and Arcade in MN to this day (Solo without employees) rain or shine morning to night. He is Also the tech support on forum or phone for CGC, JJP, honestly ANY machine or Person that needs help. Most however don't know that he does this with NO salary or Boss! He does it primarily out of kindness and his love of the hobby. Very few have I personally ever met that would do so much for so little. A thank you for the most part has always been his reward. Do note along with shows, helping locals, etc he does Much more then we see but in general to me he is one of the people that made this hobby Great for new and Old. Plus he's the dam Nicest guy you will honestly ever meet. His doors are always open and I will BET even with this shut down he and his dog Prada are still heading to SS Billiards Every day to help even a single call for help. Thats the LTG I know....

Technically you see him Every Day at the top of this forum and only notice if you need him. Now I suspect he may need Us..

Screen Shot 2020-05-02 at 10.52.11 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2020-05-02 at 10.52.11 AM (resized).png

#26 3 years ago

What a nice man, I’ve seen his help over the years and read so much that he has written. Imagine how many people he has indirectly helped over the years, amazing. Deserves any help he can get.

#27 3 years ago

Maybe set up a donation link for those of us that don't need anything, but want to send a little something to LTG to help. I've been on the other end of CGS/JJP tech issues and his support has been phenomenal over the years.

#28 3 years ago
Quoted from AstonEnthusiast:

Maybe set up a donation link for those of us that don't need anything, but want to send a little something to LTG to help. I've been on the other end of CGS/JJP tech issues and his support has been phenomenal over the years.

That’s why I suggested the PP. Don’t need to buy anything and it’s anonymous if that’s where your heart is. Just don’t feel right publishing his account and he is Way to humble and proud to ever ask for help. Heck, just sharing a PM of kind supportive words I’m sure he would appreciate.

#29 3 years ago

Just bought the wcs94 ones
Hang in there Lloyd!

Great idea Flash!

Bump

#30 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Interesting question as business would be defined in most cases as profit baring. LTG has been a supporter of the hobby directly and indirectly for Soon to be 50 years. He still runs his parents SS Billiards and Arcade in MN to this day (Solo without employees) rain or shine morning to night. He is Also the tech support on forum or phone for CGC, JJP, honestly ANY machine or Person that needs help. Most however don't know that he does this with NO salary or Boss! He does it primarily out of kindness and his love of the hobby. Very few have I personally ever met that would do so much for so little. A thank you for the most part has always been his reward. Do note along with shows, helping locals, etc he does Much more then we see but in general to me he is one of the people that made this hobby Great for new and Old. Plus he's the dam Nicest guy you will honestly ever meet. His doors are always open and I will BET even with this shut down he and his dog Prada are still heading to SS Billiards Every day to help even a single call for help. Thats the LTG I know....
Technically you see him Every Day at the top of this forum and only notice if you need him. Now I suspect he may need Us..
[quoted image]

Loyd is such an amazing guy, so generous with his time and knowledge. I always wondered about his professional experience, he seems to know so much tech about so many pins. I am honored to be able to support him during these times. Hang in there Loyd, better times are ahead!

#31 3 years ago
Quoted from Giebzilla:

Loyd is such an amazing guy, so generous with his time and knowledge. I always wondered about his professional experience, he seems to know so much tech about so many pins. I am honored to be able to support him during these times. Hang in there Loyd, better times are ahead!

While not surprised I am Very pleased to see how many reached out for his PayPal info simply to show appreciation like yourself. Rather difficult world turn but it is Really amazing to see people reaching out to help others as an act of kindness without agenda. Will only say he reached out to thank everyone for their kindness and while humble, every bit Does help even if it’s a simple kind word to keep spirits up. You people are Fricken Awesome. Really awesome!

#32 3 years ago

Anyone recall when LTG hit, what was it? 100K posts on RGP?
That was an accomplishment.

'Standing on the shoulders of giants' comes to mind...

#33 3 years ago

Hi Guys,

Can someone post an email so we can send something to him directly through PayPal. I posted a little problem a few weeks ago on my DI and he was the first to respond. The type of guy you really want to help....

maurizio

#34 3 years ago
Quoted from maur:

Hi Guys,
Can someone post an email so we can send something to him directly through PayPal. I posted a little problem a few weeks ago on my DI and he was the first to respond. The type of guy you really want to help....
maurizio

Send me a PM and I will give you his PayPal. Not sure if that can be posted. I know he would appreciate it.

#35 3 years ago

I'm humbled by the out pouring of kind words and support.

Thank you doesn't seem enough. I really do appreciate all of this !

Thank you,
Lloyd

#36 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

While not surprised I am Very pleased to see how many reached out for his PayPal info simply to show appreciation like yourself. Rather difficult world turn but it is Really amazing to see people reaching out to help others as an act of kindness without agenda. Will only say he reached out to thank everyone for their kindness and while humble, every bit Does help even if it’s a simple kind word to keep spirits up. You people are Fricken Awesome. Really awesome!

How can you not? He’s the most universally loved and valuable member we have here. He’s always the first guy to try and help whenever we have anything come up, the least we can do is try and return the favor. Hopefully it’s enough to get him through this.

#37 3 years ago

Bought the Houdini stickers, Lloyds a great guy. Not sure how it all works, but if you need me to pay shipping again just tell me, assuming you are just transferring the profit bit to his paypal?

#38 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Thank you,
Lloyd

I’ve been a legitimate fan since I bought my first game, and in a panic (it didn’t turn on when I got it home!!!), LTG helped me with said game. Would love to “over pay” for a game, is shipping still happening reliably ?

#39 3 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

Bought the Houdini stickers, Lloyds a great guy. Not sure how it all works, but if you need me to pay shipping again just tell me, assuming you are just transferring the profit bit to his paypal?

That is the idea. It will be one transfer

#40 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Thank you,
Lloyd

Your awesomeness is probably the only thing Pinside can unanimously agree on!

Does SS Billiards sell bumper stickers or t shirts?

#41 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Thank you,
Lloyd

Before I moved to Minneapolis in 2005 I would come to the cities to visit friends and to go to sporting events or concerts. The two places I would always make it a point to visit were The CC Club and SS Billiards. I am anxiously awaiting the day I can come in again and drop some quarters in your pins, and it's always great to have a chat with one of the nicest people I've ever met, in or out of the world of pinball. Hang in there LLoyd, we've got your back, it's the least we can do.

#42 3 years ago
Quoted from SilverballSleuth:

Does SS Billiards sell bumper stickers or t shirts?

No. Had the logo made years ago. Something else always comes up first before getting to use it on stuff.

LTG : )

#43 3 years ago
Quoted from mrbillishere:

Anyone recall when LTG hit, what was it? 100K posts on RGP?
That was an accomplishment.
'Standing on the shoulders of giants' comes to mind...

Lol, that’s because LTG has seen Most Everything and is always willing to share a story. He could do 100k posts by noon tomorrow lol. All I (and my wife) want is to celebrate LTG’s 50th anniversary coming soon. He Will make it and we will plan to attend the 60th also. Surviving in this industry (especially liked) for 50 fricken years is Monumental! He’s technically a landmark. An Old one, but a Great.

All PM’s replied to, the kindness is amazing in this group. Bless each of you.

#44 3 years ago

Lloyd’s a great guy, and has helped me a good amount of times, follows some restos and offers great insight & jokes, etc....the list goes on. Total asset to the community and one of the good ones...not like the rest of us asses.

Thanks to flash for starting the thread and getting my attention, and to Yelo for the quick PM response. I just threw something his way directly.

#45 3 years ago

Hey LTG, can you use a few old socks?

#46 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Hey LTG, can you use a few old socks?

Thank you, no.

I haven't worn socks for years.

#47 3 years ago

LTG is there by chance a way for people to donate to you directly, preferably without crowdfunding overhead and all?

#48 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Thank you, no.
I haven't worn socks for years.

Apparently it might not get as chilly in Minnesota as it does in Southern California.
DSCN6824 (resized).JPGDSCN6824 (resized).JPG

#49 3 years ago

I also would like instructions for a direct donation.

#50 3 years ago
Quoted from elf70:

LTG is there by chance a way for people to donate to you directly, preferably without crowdfunding overhead and all?

Quoted from msj2222:

I also would like instructions for a direct donation.

PM Yelobird

I'm also guessing we will be close to $225 in donations for the first day after you take out shipping and certain paypal fees. In all sincerity I hope to at least triple that amount before this is through. Hell if we blow it out of the water even better. I also applaud people going in the direct donations way. Like mentioned above you can PM Yelobird for instructions. I kinda hate having to see some money go to paypal and other fees. Trying to minimize that by having people try to send me a PM directly.

I did also contact Paypal and Pinside to see if some fees could be waved.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Louisville, KY
$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ
$ 8.50
Hardware
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 24.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 33.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

4,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Richmond, VA
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.95
$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 30.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Maine Home Recreation

$ 25.00
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct

$ 85.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 7,295.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ
$ 38.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 29.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

There are 284 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 6.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ltg-help-fund-help-him-out?hl=maur and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.