Topic Stats

• 229 posts
  • 75 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by Toucanf16
  • Topic is favorited by 18 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 19 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

HazMat (resized).jpg
tumblr-oslcil4xie1wnbk4zo1-500-1527605147.gif
guardPrada (resized).JPG
DSC00265 (resized).JPG
DSC00264 (resized).JPG
Pradachest rub (resized).jpg
IMG_4207-1 (resized).JPG
20140609_230707 (resized).jpg
IMG_02991_01 (resized).jpg
DSC00239 (resized).JPG
newlights2 (resized).JPG
15887681867478473385726802809227 (resized).jpg
DSC00234 (resized).JPG
LTG (resized).jpg
DSCN6824 (resized).JPG
Screen Shot 2020-05-02 at 10.52.11 AM (resized).png

There are 229 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 5.
#201 3 months ago
Quoted from Apinjunkie:

Just heard you're getting phased in officially soon. Ren Fest is a go to this year too, so we'll be spending some Saturday evenings up there with you. My best to you, and Prada.

Safe journeys my friend. Glad Ren Fest will happen. Prada and I will look forward to your visit.

LTG : )

#202 3 months ago

My stickers made it to Australia for Houdini thanks a bunch. Is there somewhere that shows where they go? i'm good with the targets but there's a couple i haven't figured out.

#203 3 months ago
Quoted from punkin:

My stickers made it to Australia for Houdini thanks a bunch. Is there somewhere that shows where they go? i'm good with the targets but there's a couple i haven't figured out.

This should help.
Plenty of photos in this thread
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/houdini-target-decals-set-interest-check#post-4302074

#204 3 months ago

Thanks mate, quality product and a good thing you are doing to boot.

#205 3 months ago

Today is the day. June 10th 2020 reopening after the three month shutdown. With virus protocols in place.

A huge heartfelt thank you to all who supported me during this crisis and help give me a fighting chance. I will never forget your kindness !

#206 3 months ago
Quoted from LTG:

Today is the day. June 10th 2020 reopening after the three month shutdown. With virus protocols in place.
A huge heartfelt thank you to all who supported me during this crisis and help give me a fighting chance. I will never forget your kindness !

Looking Great LTG! I see you still didn't clean out/organize that front display case though! Maybe you need a week off earthquake to get to that one lol. Best of luck to you Our friend. We wish you a safe and successful return and as always Sincerely appreciate ALL you do for this hobby!

#207 3 months ago

Boy, that looks like a fun arcade!

Very best wishes !

#209 3 months ago
Quoted from LTG:

Man that place looks fun. Good luck with the Grand Reopening brother.

#210 3 months ago
Quoted from LTG:

The goose is loose! I'm not the biggest fan of JJP games, but that lineup of all five in chronological order is effing impressive. Your locals are lucky to have you.

#211 3 months ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

I see you still didn't clean out/organize that front display case though!

It is cleaned and organized. Mostly pieces and parts I use for tech support. Lets people see some of what is inside the pinball machines. Only things in there not for tech support is my brick from under the Hopkins clock tower, Spooky documentary DVD, and the PINALL Golden Goose, and my Expo plaque.

You can't see it, but the four drawers below and in back are all cleaned out too.

#212 3 months ago

Boy, I haven't seen a machine (that I didn't own) in attract mode in quite a while....

#213 3 months ago

p.s. You gonna' suit Prada up in Hazmat gear?

HazMat (resized).jpg
#214 3 months ago
Quoted from LTG:

Nice!!! Looks like they’re waitin for me to set some high scores.

Congrats and hopefully you get some instant traffic.

#215 3 months ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Looks like they’re waitin for me to set some high scores.

Should be easier now. I reset most of the high scores right after I made this video.

I get some great players through here, and many of the scores weren't reachable.

#216 3 months ago
Quoted from LTG:

Congratulations on reopening. Glad to see it!

Best wishes on continued success!

#217 3 months ago

Glad you are opening back up!! All of pinside is rooting for your success!!

#218 3 months ago
Quoted from LTG:

Congrats on opening back up. Your place looks great! I cannot wait to get over to the US in the next couple of years so I can come check it out.

#219 3 months ago
Quoted from Micky:

I cannot wait to get over to the US in the next couple of years so I can come check it out.

If you know you'll be coming here. Please let me know in advance so I can try and make your visit special !

#220 3 months ago
Quoted from LTG:

If you know you'll be coming here. Please let me know in advance so I can try and make your visit special !

Special? Does that mean you’ll wear pants that day? lol

#221 3 months ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Special? Does that mean you’ll wear pants that day?

I went commando for your visit.

#222 3 months ago

Lloyd, curious as to how first few days of reopening have gone?

Best of luck!

#223 3 months ago
Quoted from meSz:

Lloyd, curious as to how first few days of reopening have gone?

Better than I hoped. Still too early to tell. When the freeway east of me was closed for ten months, it took a good three months to get rolling again.

First day was good. Thursday slow. Friday dead until the sun started going down, which is typical in the Summer, people come in more after dark. Yesterday was spotty.

It remains to be seen. I don't have any experience over the years to know what to expect.

Quoted from meSz:

Best of luck!

Thank you !

#224 3 months ago
Quoted from LTG:

Better than I hoped. Still too early to tell. When the freeway east of me was closed for ten months, it took a good three months to get rolling again.
First day was good. Thursday slow. Friday dead until the sun started going down, which is typical in the Summer, people come in more after dark. Yesterday was spotty.
It remains to be seen. I don't have any experience over the years to know what to expect.

Thank you !

Yeah wasn't expecting you to say things were GREAT but the fact you had one good day out of 4 is better then I would expect and is great to read. A LOT of people are still reluctant to even go out to anywhere public not to mention for something that's not a necessity. Again, best of luck and keep us posted!

#225 3 months ago
Quoted from meSz:

keep us posted!

It's been a roller coaster so far. And nothing like this in past history to estimate how business might be.

This past Tuesday didn't even pay to be open.

I've had a few days where people do start coming in after the sun starts setting. Which is the usual norm in the Summer months. And pretty quick we start getting dark earlier a minute sooner each day. And in a couple weeks the 4th of July and the roller coaster to Fall.

My thinking is it will keep plugging along and hopefully build up for an okay Fall and Winter. Not where it should be. But better than being closed.

#226 3 months ago

Wishing you the best!

2 months later
#227 2 days ago

Lloyd... don’t want to get too personal on your revenue and all, but are you willing to give a general sense of how things are going the last few months?

#228 2 days ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

Lloyd... don’t want to get too personal on your revenue and all, but are you willing to give a general sense of how things are going the last few months?

All over the map. 47+ years of experience out the window. No idea when I might have customers, no idea when it will be dead.

Overall a rough guess is I'm doing about 1/3rd to 1/2 of what I need to get by. Not get ahead.

Hopefully as the days grow shorter, sun sets earlier, weather gets colder. And maybe a new game or two before the end of the year. Things will improve.

#229 2 days ago
Quoted from LTG:

Hopefully as the days grow shorter, sun sets earlier, weather gets colder. And maybe a new game or two before the end of the year. Things will improve.

Let’s hope so, for everyone’s sake.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
There are 229 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 5.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside