IMG_02991_01 (resized).jpg
DSC00239 (resized).JPG
newlights2 (resized).JPG
15887681867478473385726802809227 (resized).jpg
DSC00234 (resized).JPG
LTG (resized).jpg
DSCN6824 (resized).JPG
Screen Shot 2020-05-02 at 10.52.11 AM (resized).png
There are 284 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 6.
#151 3 years ago

You guys have til morning to do good. This was the first order in the last 24 some odd hours. Let's try to squeeze in a few more.

#152 3 years ago
Quoted from TallGuy:

While it might not be "acceptable" in our current state, I'd like to be able to shake Lloyd's hand...

What's "acceptable" isn't always admirable; I hope you get over there and see him in person - it'll do you both good.

#153 3 years ago

It's been a beautiful 14 days. I went to the post office this morning to mail out the remaining 10 orders. Due to your incredible generosity, $625.40 USD have been transferred to Lloyd with all the decal sales. We couldn't have done it without you. With this said it's never too late to send LTG a few more bucks by sending donations directly to him until he can open up shop and keep the phone line open to answer all your tech questions.

In these tough times let's stick together.

Now time to go play a bit of pinball.
Cheers

#154 3 years ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

It's been a beautiful 14 days.

Yes it has. The kind words and support really help in these crazy times.

Thank you for doing this. Thank you to all who helped. And thank you all for the kind words !
Lloyd

#155 3 years ago

Late to seeing this but just got a set to donate. Thanks to all helping to support a great asset!

#156 3 years ago

Hiya Lloyd. Please PM me your PayPal address.

#157 3 years ago
Quoted from scottslash:

Hiya Lloyd. Please PM me your PayPal address.

Sent and Thank You!

#158 3 years ago

When is Lloyd-Con (Lloydfest, Lloyd-a-Go-Go)? You know, that multi-day event we buy $$ tickets for, hosted at SS Billiards, benefitting the LTG foundation? Swap meet in the parking lot, t-shirts, signed translites for machines he gave advice to fix? After all this pandemic business to be sure. But put it on the calendar and I’m down for my first visit to MEGA-SOTA!

#159 3 years ago
Quoted from jarozi:

When is Lloyd-Con (Lloydfest, Lloyd-a-Go-Go)? You know, that multi-day event we buy $$ tickets for, hosted at SS Billiards, benefitting the LTG foundation? Swap meet in the parking lot, t-shirts, signed translites for machines he gave advice to fix? After all this pandemic business to be sure. But put it on the calendar and I’m down for my first visit to MEGA-SOTA!

At some point the Pinball Circus will return. Though with the current situation it may be way off in the future. My 50th Anniversary party may come first. The Golden Goose !

LTG : )

#160 3 years ago

Just listening to the governor it seems Minnesota will start opening more businesses in four phases starting June 1st.

No hard dates on phase 2, 3, or 4. I believe they will keep an eye on how things go.

So I would guess a good month or more for me as I'm in phase 4.

Which brings me to post in this thread. I'll be able to weather this storm thanks to all the help and generosity of people on Pinside and in the community.

My sincere thank you to all who contributed. That will give me a fighting chance to get through this.

Thank you for all the support and kind words !
Lloyd

#161 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Just listening to the governor it seems Minnesota will start opening more businesses in four phases starting June 1st.
No hard dates on phase 2, 3, or 4. I believe they will keep an eye on how things go.
So I would guess a good month or more for me as I'm in phase 4.
Which brings me to post in this thread. I'll be able to weather this storm thanks to all the help and generosity of people on Pinside and in the community.
My sincere thank you to all who contributed. That will give me a fighting chance to get through this.
Thank you for all the support and kind words !
Lloyd

Lloyd let us know if you need more help. Remember, don't feel like this is charity. Consider it repayment for all the free help you have given throughout the decades. You deserve it. We are all happy to help out.

#162 3 years ago

I don't know you LTG and likely will never be in your area, but you've helped me on the forums here to troubleshoot my pin problems. PM me your PayPal address, I'd be glad to help with expenses.

#163 3 years ago

Lloyd let us know if you need more help. Remember, don't feel like this is charity. Consider it repayment for all the free help you have given throughout the decades. You deserve it. We are all happy to help out.

Oh neato! Just saw this thread for the first time somehow!

Are those POTC cannons still around? Either way, I definitely wanna donate a few sheckles Lloyd's way. He's not just an amazing tech, but a phenomenal human being!

#164 3 years ago

+1
If things start getting dicey please reach out and say so (publicly or privately). Some of us are fortunate enough to have jobs that allow us to work and are happy to help out others who are not as fortunate.

#165 3 years ago

PM’s sent to all for your kind interest in helping the Great LTG! It’s going to take more then Covid to take away our pinball lifeline!

#166 3 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

Oh neato! Just saw this thread for the first time somehow!
Are those POTC cannons still around? Either way, I definitely wanna donate a few sheckles Lloyd's way. He's not just an amazing tech, but a phenomenal human being!

Happy to do the cannons deal - Lloyd was amazing to me during the early wozecle days. Pm sent

#167 3 years ago

We need a PayPal total to get us excited....
...then time to donate again....

#168 3 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

We need a PayPal total

flashinstinct sales came in twice. $221.20 and $404.20. Pinside refunded their fees of $18.20. For a total of $643.60.

People also donated here, on Facebook, stopped by, and bought gift certificates. And an amazing marble. ( see pictures ) and Rick from Planetary Pinball Supply sent a bunch of parts. Before all this I also sold the Bill Paxton pinball machine.

A huge thank you to all for the support and kind words !
Lloyd

DSC00264 (resized).JPGDSC00264 (resized).JPGDSC00265 (resized).JPGDSC00265 (resized).JPG
#170 3 years ago

Couldn’t agree more. I bought some gift certificates from Lloyd back in early April that I really never plan to use (even though I’m somewhat local). I told myself at the time that the price i paid was a pittance of what I’d have to pay a tech to come out to my place to diagnose some problems. This is absolutely NOT charity in my mind, but rather paying back a debt that I owed for some time.

#172 3 years ago

Now you can proudly call yourself the first to bring it up.

#173 3 years ago

Please stop with this crap. You have been booted out of every thread including your own for this. If you have ANY consideration for LTG please just leave and don’t contaminate This thread is dedicated to Lloyd. You already pitched this Everywhere else please go There!

#175 3 years ago

Affordable donation sent to LTG.

Since this is a thread to help HIM out after he has offered so much to so many for so long, and is about paying a little of that back personally to him(not specifically for any one business or thing), let's keep this thread to that.

Thank you for all the fun and wisdom and help Lloyd!

#176 3 years ago

Lloyd didn't ask for anything. I took it upon myself to start this thread. This is not a handout. This is me saying thank you.

#177 3 years ago
Quoted from mountaingamer:

Happy to do the cannons deal - Lloyd was amazing to me during the early wozecle days. Pm sent

Thank you so much for your generosity in time and skill! Definitely happy to contribute, and will look for more of your work down the road!

Praise everybody involved in helping out!

#179 3 years ago

When you gentlemen see a clear duplicate account like XeXPinball was just let us know. A brand new account posting about older pinside Threads is a pretty clear giveaway.

#180 3 years ago

Lloyd, send me your PayPal address!

#181 3 years ago
Quoted from MikeHogue:

Lloyd, send me your PayPal address!

Paypal address sent. Thank you for your support. I hope you and your loved ones stay safe !
Lloyd

#182 3 years ago

So... how close are you to the riots? Hopefully not too close!

#183 3 years ago
Quoted from clodpole:

So... how close are you to the riots? Hopefully not too close!

Was about 8 miles. St. Paul is farther east. This morning Uptown was hit, so that's about 5 miles.

Target closed all their stores in the Twin Cities. There was rumors of threats against the Knollwood Target, which would be about 3 miles. And rumors of Minnetonka or lake Minnetonka area.

I hope it quiets down fast. Small businesses have enough issues right now without looting and fires.

LTG : (

#184 3 years ago
Quoted from jbovenzi:

Ordered a set of Stern and Bally/Williams stickers.
Good luck to LTG! Hang in there in these tough times. I have helped out several Pin folks here in CA due to the shortage of customers because it's important to me to keep these businesses going.

Got the stickers today! Thanks for doing this and sending the stickers!

#185 3 years ago

Just pointing out an observation. Lloyd, you sir can’t catch a break but your are clearly tough as nails. Recession, 8 month road to business shut down, an epidemic, and now state wide looting and rioting. Seriously, you can’t catch a break but you never loose your spirit or drive. I personally would have hung out the white flag but you keep going. Bravo to you and your love of this hobby.

#186 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Just pointing out an observation. Lloyd, you sir can’t catch a break but your are clearly tough as nails. Recession, 8 month road to business shut down, an epidemic, and now state wide looting and rioting. Seriously, you can’t catch a break but you never loose your spirit or drive. I personally would have hung out the white flag but you keep going. Bravo to you and your love of this hobby.

Thank you for the trip down memory lane.

You left out video game fad bubble burst and the No Smoking.

Aut Vincere Aut Mori

#187 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Lloyd, you sir can’t catch a break but your are clearly tough as nails. Recession, 8 month road to business shut down, an epidemic, and now state wide looting and rioting. Seriously, you can’t catch a break but you never loose your spirit or drive.

Stay safe Lloyd. Hope all is well with you, and I’m glad we could help. If you need me to, I’d be happy to drive out and sit watch out front of your store with a few “metal friends” with banana clips.

Or at least a sword or two if you want to kick it old school GOT style.

#188 3 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Stay safe Lloyd. Hope all is well with you, and I’m glad we could help. If you need me to, I’d be happy to drive out and sit watch out front of your store with a few “metal friends” with banana clips.
Or at least a sword or two if you want to kick it old school GOT style.

Watched a video of some kid that apparently brandished a sword, I think defending some store last night. He was literally left in a fucking pile of blood, twitching, after getting stomped by about 8 random assholes that ran away and left him there.

So yeah, don't bring a sword to a gunfight, err riot.

#189 3 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

Watched a video of some kid that apparently brandished a sword, I think defending some store last night. He was literally left in a fucking pile of blood, twitching, after getting stomped by about 8 random assholes that ran away and left him there.

Agreed, you can't defend a storefront from a mob. Unless the National Guard or US Army is right there, I'd get the hell outta Dodge with my pets, money, and small possessions that would fit in the car. Maybe head to Ft. Dodge, Iowa.

I'll speculate that most of the insurance carried by small businesses won't cover civil unrest But if a looter gets injured inside your business or a gas line explodes and they get killed (or worse, just injured) they will try to sue the living shit out of you.

#190 3 years ago

Everything still staying away from your business Lloyd? I hope so. While I'm here can you please PM me your paypal? I've been in and out of the hobby since the early 2000's and you've been a constant source of information/help throughout.

#191 3 years ago
Quoted from pinball_ric:

Everything still staying away from your business Lloyd? I hope so. While I'm here can you please PM me your paypal? I've been in and out of the hobby since the early 2000's and you've been a constant source of information/help throughout.

PM sent. Your Awesome!!

#192 3 years ago
Quoted from pinball_ric:

Everything still staying away from your business Lloyd?

So far. Maybe 4 to 5 miles east of me.

Thank you !

Quoted from pinball_ric:

While I'm here can you please PM me your paypal?

Yelobird beat me to it. I appreciate your thinking of me and the support. Thank you !

I'm in Phase 4 to reopen. Phase 2 starts tomorrow. No time frame for Phase 3 or Phase 4 yet. I am concerned with the last few nights shenanigans, that in a couple weeks we'll see a spike in new virus cases, delaying things further.

#193 3 years ago
Quoted from pinball_ric:

While I'm here can you please PM me your paypal?

Received.

I really appreciate your help and support !

#194 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

I'm in Phase 4 to reopen. Phase 2 starts tomorrow. No time frame for Phase 3 or Phase 4 yet. I am concerned with the last few nights shenanigans, that in a couple weeks we'll see a spike in new virus cases, delaying things further.

Every state is different but hoping when you do open you can turn the machines on. My son, back in State College, PA, said places around him were able to open but arcade machines weren't allowed to be turned on yet.

#195 3 years ago

decals received , they look great!!

#196 3 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

But I handle swords like Wade Wilson in X-Men origins. So I’m not sure gunfire would be a problem.

#197 3 years ago

Just a quick reminder as I Think LTG already clarified in this thread but understandably a few have PM’d me with concern. Yes, Lloyd Is receiving your Very generous and Kind support and the receipt from PayPal will show as Skypoint Communication which I believe he said was his long ago created service provider account. Absolutely legit and everyone is absolutely welcome to reach out to him to verify receipt as I am certain he wouldn’t mind the contact. Sorry again if his account receipt caused concern but he has assured us he Is receiving and Very Much appreciating your Wonderful and generous support. Each of you are Awesome!! I suspect LTG is sitting by the front door with Prada and a sock of quarters thwarting off looters for his newest life/business challenge. Stay strong Man, you WILL get back to normal soon! We love you.

#198 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Just a quick reminder as I Think LTG already clarified in this thread but understandably a few have PM’d me with concern. Yes, Lloyd Is receiving your Very generous and Kind support and the receipt from PayPal will show as Skypoint Communication which I believe he said was his long ago created service provider account. Absolutely legit and everyone is absolutely welcome to reach out to him to verify receipt as I am certain he wouldn’t mind the contact. Sorry again if his account receipt caused concern but he has assured us he Is receiving and Very Much appreciating your Wonderful and generous support. Each of you are Awesome!! I suspect LTG is sitting by the front door with Prada and a sock of quarters thwarting off looters for his newest life/business challenge. Stay strong Man, you WILL get back to normal soon! We love you.

Thank you for the timely reminder. I've tried to let people know that when they get their Paypal notice it will have Skypoint on it. My internet provider. I just had an email asking about that.

Prada is patiently waiting by the front door for the return of her beloved fans.

I'm in phase four to reopen. No date yet. Phase 2 just started Monday June 1st. Phase three and four will be decided as they watch how things progress. I've been safe from the looters. Though I suspect those events will see a spike in new virus cases in a couple weeks. Further delaying my reopening.

Since my reopening is delayed and unknown. It makes me even more appreciative of all the help and support I've received to get me through this.

I am ready to go when I can reopen. Quarters are disinfected. Virus guard up. Disinfectant will be available. I'll be regularly attacking the door handles, games, pool cues, things people normally come in contact with. And with the new lights, bathroom painted, floor scrubbed, all the games shopped. The place will look different.

I hope everyone that helped can make it here at some point. So I can thank you in person, treat you to some games, and talk pinball.

From my heart. Thank you !
Lloyd

guardPrada (resized).JPGguardPrada (resized).JPG
#199 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Yes, Lloyd Is receiving your Very generous and Kind support and the receipt from PayPal will show as Skypoint Communication...

tumblr-oslcil4xie1wnbk4zo1-500-1527605147.giftumblr-oslcil4xie1wnbk4zo1-500-1527605147.gif
#200 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

[quoted image]

Just heard you're getting phased in officially soon. Ren Fest is a go to this year too, so we'll be spending some Saturday evenings up there with you. My best to you, and Prada.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 25.00
Rubber/Silicone
Maine Home Recreation

$ 45.00
Playfield - Plastics
Mod Magic!

Playfield - Other
RavSpec

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 85.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 24.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fitchburg, WI
$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 685.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 26.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct

6,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Briarcliff Manor, NY
8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ
$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 284 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 6.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ltg-help-fund-help-him-out/page/4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.