IMG_02991_01 (resized).jpg
DSC00239 (resized).JPG
newlights2 (resized).JPG
15887681867478473385726802809227 (resized).jpg
DSC00234 (resized).JPG
LTG (resized).jpg
DSCN6824 (resized).JPG
Screen Shot 2020-05-02 at 10.52.11 AM (resized).png
There are 284 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 6.
#51 3 years ago
Quoted from elf70:

LTG is there by chance a way for people to donate to you directly, preferably without crowdfunding overhead and all?

Sent everyone the info. Agree I Hate crowdfunding overhead also. If you make the donation Friends and Family they will wave PP getting a donation. Inbox was exploding with generous support requests for LTG. Simply awesome to see for a great person. Your all amazing.

#52 3 years ago

Firepower decal kit ordered.

#53 3 years ago

Forgive my naivete, part 2:

Can I just send a check to the SS Billiards street address?

#54 3 years ago
Quoted from clodpole:

Forgive my naivete, part 2:
Can I just send a check to the SS Billiards street address?

I'd send a PM to LTG directly for that

#55 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Sent everyone the info. Agree I Hate crowdfunding overhead also. If you make the donation Friends and Family they will wave PP getting a donation. Inbox was exploding with generous support requests for LTG. Simply awesome to see for a great person. Your all amazing.

Please include me. Although new to the forum I am thankful for the direct and indirect support he has provided.

I would like to say you are appreciated more then words in a post.

#56 3 years ago
Quoted from robnotto:

Please include me. Although new to the forum I am thankful for the direct and indirect support he has provided.
I would like to say you are appreciated more then words in a post.

Sent, and your generosity is much appreciated. I would also suggest Anyone traveling to the Minneapolis MN area consider dropping by his place. (When the world returns). It’s truly a delight and you will be treated as a friend from the moment you arrive wether you play or not! He has so many pinball stories to share you won’t be disappointed. Plus he has a cute dog lol. (I mean Guard dog...)

#57 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Sent, and your generosity is much appreciated. I would also suggest Anyone traveling to the Minneapolis MN area consider dropping by his place. (When the world returns). It’s truly a delight and you will be treated as a friend from the moment you arrive wether you play or not! He has so many pinball stories to share you won’t be disappointed. Plus he has a cute dog lol. (I mean Guard dog...)

I’ll second all these statements and sentiments. He always does treat you as a friend. He’s also always willing to chat about the hobby. That’s one of the things I enjoy stopping in for the most.

#58 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Inbox was exploding with generous support requests for LTG. Simply awesome to see for a great person. Your all amazing.

The love, caring, support, private messages and emails, has been overwhelming.

I hope someday to be able to thank each and everyone of you in person. Especially if you stop in my business so I can make your visit special !
Lloyd

#59 3 years ago

why not a go fund me like they did for the guy that fell in the church a few months back?

#60 3 years ago
Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

why not a go fund me like they did for the guy that fell in the church a few months back?

I don't necessarily have the funds to help but had a bunch of stock I could move to help. This was my way of helping out. You can also do a direct donation by contacting Yelobird. Pretty much covering both bases at this point.

#61 3 years ago
Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

They also take a cut. PayPal friends and family doesn't.

Lloyd is one of the good ones.

#62 3 years ago

Ok - anyone with a JJPOTC and interested in the cannon mod here’s an opportunity to help - hit up Yelobird for Lloyds ppl and send him $50 and I will send you a cannon set. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjpotc-double-barrel-cannon-mod#post-5616841
You get a discount for a great cause. One set only so reply here first!

#63 3 years ago
Quoted from elf70:

way for people to donate to you directly,

The address is on the webpage.
http://www.ssbilliards.com/

#65 3 years ago

Yes but that’s not his PayPal. You could just send a donation to his office so long as he is there. Who’s kidding who, he’s Always there! Lol

#66 3 years ago
Quoted from mountaingamer:

Ok - anyone with a JJPOTC and interested in the cannon mod here’s an opportunity to help - hit up Yelobird for Lloyds ppl and send him $50 and I will send you a cannon set. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjpotc-double-barrel-cannon-mod#post-5616841
You get a discount for a great cause. One set only so reply here first!

Posted in first post for more visibility

#67 3 years ago
Quoted from elf70:

a way for people to donate to you directly

Quoted from Yelobird:

Yes but that’s not his PayPal.

“Directly” by definition precludes the use of a third party.

#68 3 years ago
Quoted from YeOldPinPlayer:

“Directly” by definition precludes the use of a third party.

You are right. Feel free to mail him support. It’s all good do as you feel comfortable.

#69 3 years ago

I sent LTG a PP F&F donation earlier today. Hope it helps out.

#70 3 years ago
Quoted from ToucanF16:

I sent LTG a PP F&F donation earlier today. Hope it helps out.

Thank you. It will !

LTG : )

#71 3 years ago

Lloyd if you would be so kind to PM me your Paypal info or maybe even post it here so those who just wish to send some well wishes can do so. Hang tight better days are soon upon us.

#72 3 years ago
Quoted from DeathHimself:

Lloyd if you would be so kind to PM me your Paypal info

Will do.

Thank you.

#73 3 years ago

I will keep orders open for this fund until next Saturday. At which time I will be going to the post office and sending the bulk of stickers out.

#74 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Will do.
Thank you.

Hey Lloyd, please shoot me your paypal address as well. Thanks.

#75 3 years ago

Same here Lloyd....

#76 3 years ago

Sent out contact email via PM for all that inquired. Awesome group here!

#77 3 years ago

PayPal sent! Appreciate all you do for the hobby!

#78 3 years ago

Ordered a set of Stern and Bally/Williams stickers.

Good luck to LTG! Hang in there in these tough times. I have helped out several Pin folks here in CA due to the shortage of customers because it's important to me to keep these businesses going.

#80 3 years ago

PayPal sent! We appreciate all you do for the hobby Lloyd!! Stay safe.

#81 3 years ago

Evening bump for a great guy who has always helped us who now can use our help.

#82 3 years ago
Quoted from DeathHimself:

Evening bump for a great guy who has always helped us who now can use our help.

True that. We need to get him Back to work or Prada is going to go insane fetching a ball all day!

LTG (resized).jpgLTG (resized).jpg
#83 3 years ago

only 1 sticker sale today who's going to give me my second?

#84 3 years ago

Good news this morning. Pinside will be waiving the fees for everyone that goes through the cart system. So this will be less of a hassle and mean more money in LTGs pockets.

#86 3 years ago

Back to a happier state. Roadshow decal set sold.

#87 3 years ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

Back to a happier state. Roadshow decal set sold.

Great to hear. When reopened SS Billards will be the cleanest hall in town lol. Lloyd had a few months to polish it to new.

#88 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Lloyd had a few months to polish it to new.

It will look different. 22 machines are all shopped. About 2 months before the shut down I ordered the lighting change. So I was committed to that. The electric company picked up 60% of it, so it was a good thing to do. And the old 8 foot florescent tubes used about 15 times more wattage than these flat panel lights. So I'll save on electric and a little on cooling from the old ballasts. This happened today.

I have paint here to touch up the stripe where the old fixtures were and paint the walls in the bathroom above the tile line.

Straighten out the drawers on the showcase, and clean out my cabinet where I hang my coat and paint it. Then I'll be ready for when I can open again. It will be looking pretty good in here.

I'll post more pictures when I've got the painting done and the plastic tarps removed.

The kindness and generosity and support here has kept me going through all this. I really appreciate what everyone has done for me.

Thank you,
Lloyd

DSC00234 (resized).JPGDSC00234 (resized).JPG
#89 3 years ago

Just placed an order for a Houdini set.
Bump

#90 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

No. Had the logo made years ago. Something else always comes up first before getting to use it on stuff.

Second this I would be in for buying Merch, how else did pinball hall of game get $100 out of me

#91 3 years ago

Orders are starting to form a little pile. Now let's make it a big pile. Shipping all orders for wave 1 Saturday.

15887681867478473385726802809227 (resized).jpg15887681867478473385726802809227 (resized).jpg

#93 3 years ago

As several has inquired. I confirmed with Lloyd that the Paypal account he has (an old one...) does respond as Sky Point Communications on receipt and he is receiving all of your Very generous support. Appreciate all that have checked in on this to make sure he is the recipient and not some Saudi Prince somewhere lol.

#94 3 years ago

And what the back looks like when I can reopen.

I couldn't have done it without all my friends here !

Thank you,
Lloyd

newlights2 (resized).JPGnewlights2 (resized).JPG
#95 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Thank you,
Lloyd
[quoted image]

You know if you just Leave the plastic on the pool tables you would never need to clean them! Looks Great Lloyd, cleaning is never fun but Wow you made that place shine like new. The ReBirth of SS Billiards! Good for another 20 years!!!!! Always wondered, who does a tech support guy call for tech support???

#96 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Thank you,
Lloyd
[quoted image]

We are also needing pictures of your dog. Asking for a friend...

#97 3 years ago
Quoted from newovad:

We are also needing pictures of your dog. Asking for a friend...

Prada wagged her tail just for your friend.

DSC00239 (resized).JPGDSC00239 (resized).JPG
#98 3 years ago

you could eat off that floor - the place looks great!

#99 3 years ago

Happy to support.
Thanks LTG for all your contributions to the pinball community!

#100 3 years ago

Decals purchased. Glad to support Lloyd

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 11.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 685.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Cabinet - Other
Mod Magic!

$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 85.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 38.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Colorado Springs, CO
Machine - For Sale
Warwick, RI
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 31.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Dickinson, TX
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 26.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 33.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 39.50
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

Trade
$ 7,499.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 31.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 284 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 6.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ltg-help-fund-help-him-out/page/2?hl=robnotto and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.