View topic image gallery

LTG.jpg
167549.jpg
loonapix_13874777373194073170.jpg
lloyd.jpg
ltg_maverick.jpg
dos%20equis%20041913-740.jpg
dos%20equis%20041913.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider punisherslemc.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

I want to give a HUGE sincere thank you to my friend LTG.. I was at SS Billiards playing pins with a few friends, we left about 12am. I decided when I went home to install the orange super bands on my LOTR, and adjust the left VUK switch as it was finicky. I broke the damn switch while adjusting it. I then had to take the whole VUK assembly out to replace the switch, at least I had a spare switch. I then realize its soldered and I can't solder worth shit. It is now 115 am and I have my machine apart and I am pissed. I called LTG and met him and he soldered it for me.. What a friend, like I said it was 115 in the morning. THANK YOU LLOYD FOR ALWAYS BEING THERE TO HELP ME. You are an awesome friend.. Well it's all back together and it's time for bed, as I get up at 545!

Not many people left like Lloyd, thanks my friend!

loonapix_13874777373194073170.jpgloonapix_13874777373194073170.jpg

#9 10 years ago
Quoted from Manic:

I *still* think he has some nefarious hidden reason for being so helpful all these years. Some kinda master plan. Just can't quite put my finger on it...

I will tell you it is not money - he has helped so many people. He is a pillar of pinball. I am thankful to have him as a friend!

#13 10 years ago
Quoted from tomdotcom:

LTG is awesome...but you can't solder??
Hopefully you watched Lloyd do it? I taught my 14 year old son how to do it 3 years ago It's not hard..

Well if your son was closer I could have called him I can solder just not very well.. I will stick with what I know and do well and assist others who lack in those areas. I appreciate the help very much

#18 10 years ago
Quoted from NinJaBooT:

LTG knows Chuck Norris?

Where do you think the column here came from - Chuck kept asking Lloyd questions so Lloyd figured he would use his powers and help the masses also

#22 10 years ago
Quoted from Thor-NL:

LTG is the Yoda of pinball
Great guy, always to the rescue

I can help you - trust in me and use the force...

lloyd.jpglloyd.jpg

#27 10 years ago
Quoted from btw75:

Can't wait to visit his place sometime between xmas and new years and leave a few rolls of quarters in the machines. Hopefully he'll be there for an intro.

He is always there - if it is open he is there Let me know and I will meet you there.. I live like 1 mile away and we can hit my place and play my Hemi modded AC/DC and my LOTR

Jim

#30 10 years ago
Quoted from btw75:

Would love to - I've never seen any of Hemi's work. I'm headed to Hanover to visit inlaws and unless there is a blizzard I'll be doing some sort of pinball escape. Once I know when I'm gonna try to do that I'll let you know.

Sounds good!

#31 10 years ago
Quoted from MnHotRod:

Lloyd has always been helpful when I stop in or otherwise. I was on a Big Bang Bar kick a few weeks back and one of the targets failed. Lloyd sent me a message the next day saying the target was fixed. Just one of many times Lloyd has lent a hand.

He also has that Opto you were looking for FYI

#36 10 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Wow. Thank you for all the kind words.
I hate to get attention.
LTG : )

I know you do - but I wanted to show appreciation and the masses have spoken - thanks for all you do!!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Anderson, SC
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

9,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ronkonkoma, NY
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RGP Models

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 39.50
$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

€ 7.50
Playfield - Decals
Pin-Decals

$ 41.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 19.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

10,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Deer Park, NY
10,400 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Juneau, WI
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 12.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

€ 7.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

$ 12.99
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 79.95
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Pinball Life

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RamMods

$ 12.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider punisherslemc.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ltg-always-gives-back-to-the-pinball-community-thank-you?tu=punisherslemc and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.