Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 92 posts
  • 63 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Mrsiyufy
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screen Shot 2021-11-08 at 12.56.12 PM (resized).png
    200 (resized).png
    29355077_1610802172321191_3923748015918083357_o (resized).jpg
    10014580_616469855087766_423495651_n (resized).jpg
    12512729_969834246417990_6764519760817878875_n (resized).jpg
    LTG t-shirt (resized).jpg
    436E7567-2EF3-4E75-8BE9-FC14046EC039 (resized).jpeg
    llyodtb (resized).jpg
    monthly_12_2014_thumb-0cfbf433d143f8bc4878721e36c723ed-punchy-the-clown--alvin-g-1993- (resized).png
    E605F9A5-3E6D-4ED7-8FC6-545D412060E7 (resized).jpeg
    46BFA8A6-75F6-426E-846B-F5D4B1CC9672 (resized).jpeg
    There are 92 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 2 years ago

Has to be the biggest asset to the Pinball Community, pops up in almost every thread helping fellow pinsiders keeping their machines going !
    Koodoos to you #LTG you are an asset !

thinking we should start a GoFundMe and get him the PTC he has always wanted !

keep up the great work !

you are appreciated !

#2 2 years ago

LTG is a gem of the hobby for sure

#3 2 years ago

Lloyd is a legend, nice guy, friend to anyone, invaluable resource of knowledge, etc... He's the pinball rock star we all want to be : )
    Joe

#4 2 years ago

Helped me more than once, big thanks!

#5 2 years ago

YES always involved and willing to help! Amen to that

#6 2 years ago

Here, here! Three cheers for Lloyd (even if he won't spill the beans on the upcoming CGC releases ).

#7 2 years ago

Helped me way back from the RGP to know. Thanks LGT

#8 2 years ago

He is an asset for Pinside and all the folks who make up this great site! Thanks Lloyd!

#9 2 years ago

Lloyds brilliant , I don't know how much he gets paid but he needs a pay rise

#10 2 years ago

Agreed. His help is much appreciated!

#11 2 years ago

LTG is definitely an Ass-et. Kidding aside you won't find a nicer person in the hobby that is more generous with his time and commitment toward helping others.

#12 2 years ago

Super helpful, always!

#13 2 years ago

I’ve been to SS many many times and he always greets you when you walk in and thanks you when you walk out. Always happy to chat about the hobby as well! I believe his 50th anniversary in the business is getting close…

#14 2 years ago
    Quoted from transprtr4u:

Has to be the biggest asset to the Pinball Community, pops up in almost every thread helping fellow pinsiders keeping their machines going !
    keep up the great work !
    you are appreciated !

yup, when I bought my first machine back in 2004. Lloyd was always one of the first ones to respond with tech questions.

#15 2 years ago

I agree what a great pinsider he has offered me solutions to my problems several times.Thanks LTG

#16 2 years ago

He is a great asset here on pinside.

#17 2 years ago

LTG is the Man. Let's all chip in and get him a Dalorian.

#18 2 years ago

He is absolutely golden!

#19 2 years ago

Hear hear!

#20 2 years ago

I second the PTC idea... but I fear it would silence all the PTC rumblings from him... I look forward to all his PTC musings, the running PTC gag can out out a newbie in a heartbeat...

That being said, he is a stalwart staple of Pinside, invaluable, irreplaceable, and always there to advocate for a PTC remake, no matter who inevitably asks "wtf is PTC?"

#21 2 years ago

This topic should be permanently pinned to the top of the forum.

#22 2 years ago

LTG we know you're reading! come in and give us your acceptance speech for best pinsider ever!

#23 2 years ago

When I went to Minneapolis I went to SS Billiards and we talked for a couple of hours. Really nice guy and funny as hell. He is definitely someone that doesn't put up with any shit which I like.

#24 2 years ago

L iterally
    T he
    G reatest

#25 2 years ago

Helped me with detailed info to fix my Shadow once. LTG you are an awesome and generous person. Thank you!!!

#26 2 years ago
    Quoted from transprtr4u:

keep up the great work !
    you are appreciated !

I like the go fund me idea,I would participate

#28 2 years ago

The best. Stopped in a few years ago and was not disappointed. Talked shop, played pins, and left happy.

#29 2 years ago

If anyone ever asked me who I consider one of the nicest and most helpful/iconic members of the pinball community, LTG is #1 to me. Let's not forget this is his personal time he uses to help all of us out!!

#30 2 years ago

I can almost see LTG on his stool with Prada saying “that’s right I am the man!” Lol

46BFA8A6-75F6-426E-846B-F5D4B1CC9672 (resized).jpeg46BFA8A6-75F6-426E-846B-F5D4B1CC9672 (resized).jpeg
    #31 2 years ago

Thanks LTG

#32 2 years ago

E605F9A5-3E6D-4ED7-8FC6-545D412060E7 (resized).jpegE605F9A5-3E6D-4ED7-8FC6-545D412060E7 (resized).jpeg

#33 2 years ago
    Quoted from transprtr4u:

Please don't. The PTC has been a running gag on forums and at shows for years. I never wanted the damn thing. It started giving Fred Young crap about his opening line in it. Hee Hee Hee ...........I'm Punchy The Clown, in that high squeaky voice. It was a joke voice he presented at the Game Plan meeting when the assets for the game started. He never thought they'd love it and want it in the game. So this all started with me giving Fred crap at Expo about it. Even mimicking him.

I do humbly thank everyone for the kind words. Even Yelobird.

LTG : )

#34 2 years ago
    monthly_12_2014_thumb-0cfbf433d143f8bc4878721e36c723ed-punchy-the-clown--alvin-g-1993- (resized).pngmonthly_12_2014_thumb-0cfbf433d143f8bc4878721e36c723ed-punchy-the-clown--alvin-g-1993- (resized).png
    #35 2 years ago

LTG, Llyod. Not to be confused with LTB, Llyod The Bartender. Welcome back Mr. Torrance...

llyodtb (resized).jpgllyodtb (resized).jpg

#36 2 years ago

The Pink Lloyd Appreciation thread is on fire!

436E7567-2EF3-4E75-8BE9-FC14046EC039 (resized).jpeg436E7567-2EF3-4E75-8BE9-FC14046EC039 (resized).jpeg
    #37 2 years ago

LTG.
    Always positive and always helpful.
    Both rare commodities these days.

#38 2 years ago

I always chuckle a bit whenever I see his initials in a helpful post considering it's a common acronym for "Learn to Google"

How the hell does he even have 345 downvotes? What was wrong with those people...I know it can't be what LTG said

#39 2 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

Please don't. The PTC has been a running gag on forums and at shows for years. I never wanted the damn thing. It started giving Fred Young crap about his opening line in it. Hee Hee Hee ...........I'm Punchy The Clown, in that high squeaky voice. It was a joke voice he presented at the Game Plan meeting when the assets for the game started. He never thought they'd love it and want it in the game. So this all started with me giving Fred crap at Expo about it. Even mimicking him.
    I do humbly thank everyone for the kind words. Even Yelobird.

Wink - wink - holding out for the CGC Big top edition - smart man

#40 2 years ago

Lloyd the Great. All I can do is mimick what everyone else has said, awesome guy and a great part of the community.

Everyone should go to SS Billiards.

#41 2 years ago
    Quoted from TreyBo69:

I always chuckle a bit whenever I see his initials in a helpful post considering it's a common acronym for "Learn to Google"

The "LTG" is 23 years older than Google.

Though there have been people that think that. And even get mad at me thinking I'm suggesting it.

Quoted from TreyBo69:

How the hell does he even have 345 downvotes?

Don't think of it as down votes. Think of it as people that don't need my help.

#42 2 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

Don't think of it as down votes. Think of it as people that don't need my help.

Too funny. Thats the LTG I know. Love it.

#43 2 years ago

A great help to me as well!

#44 2 years ago

Absolute gem for sure! No matter the question he always is willing to help...still hoping to get up north to meet him one day!

#45 2 years ago

He's super cute too.

#46 2 years ago
    Quoted from FatPanda:

for best pinsider ever!

I'm not. Many others come to mind. zaza for his detailed pictures and explanations. GRUMPY for his detailed help and sticking with until the problem is fixed. There are many unsung heroes here who help make Pinside great. I'm happy just to be a part of it.

Quoted from screaminr:

I don't know how much he gets paid

#47 2 years ago
    Quoted from J-Freeze:

He's super cute too.

Say what??? A face only a mother would love might even be a stretch... lol

#48 2 years ago
    Quoted from Yelobird:

Say what??? A face only a mother would love might even be a stretch... lol

Listen Quasimodo. At least my mother didn't make me lie on the floor and use my hump as a coffee table.

#49 2 years ago

Lloyd you are a gift to the community.

Incredible source of knowledge, sharing all the tips and tricks, thank you for being who you are.

#50 2 years ago

LTG is a class act, even amidst all the ruckus and everything else that can happen on this website of passionate, opinionated pinheads.

There are 92 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ltg-1?hl=a-1bogart and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.