(Topic ID: 39755)

Lowest rated game that you own, and lowest rated game you want to own...

By jar155

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 124 posts
  • 82 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by o-din
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

th-3.jpeg
    There are 124 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
    #101 11 years ago
    Quoted from pinballslave:

It's amazing that out of all the pinballs made, only 258 have got enough votes to qualify for a place in the charts...

I wish Pinside would lower the bar a bit re how many votes are needed for a game to get in... I think it used to be 10, but it was raised to 15 as 'odd' games started emerging and spoiling the look of the charts I guess...

After I checked Gladiators, pinside said it only had 14 ratings, and needed 15 to qualify. So I went ahead and gave it thumbs up ratings, but that didn't matter. It still only has 14.

#102 11 years ago

About 2/3rds of my pins aren't reviewed enough to rank.

My lowest rated is Orbitor 1 at #249.

The only one I have that's made the top 50 is BSD.

#103 11 years ago

my lowest is bally playboy (100% restored)
    and space shuttle.

lowest game i'd like to get is..... yeah genesis!

#104 11 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

Holy cow Baywatch outranks BBH? Something is terribly wrong with the rankings when that happens . . . BBH is a really fun game.

Yes, but Baywatch is even more fun, because sharks and boobs.

#105 11 years ago

sharks and boobs.

And---

th-3.jpegth-3.jpeg

#106 11 years ago

My lowest - Hollywood Heat. It's Not even ranked. Lowest one I want is either Batman Forever or Rollergames.

#107 11 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

After I checked Gladiators, pinside said it only had 14 ratings, and needed 15 to qualify. So I went ahead and gave it thumbs up ratings, but that didn't matter. It still only has 14.

The database is recompiled only once a week. Your rating will show up. Give it some time.

#108 11 years ago
    Quoted from Chemixtry:

My lowest - Hollywood Heat. It's Not even ranked.

Not ranked doesn't make it low... it could be high, it's just 'hidden' till it gets the necessary votes to make it visible... the magic 15... Mind you, as soon as it gets 15, if Pinside doesn't like to see it in the charts, they might just raise the bar again to get it out...

#109 11 years ago

Xmen is my lowest #42

I have owned some very expensive and very cheap machines over the years.

Just go with what you like best don't worry about its number.

#110 11 years ago

Lowest is Barracora*she rules*. I'd like a Centaur II#141 because its almost as good as Centaur#55 and way cheaper

#111 11 years ago
    Quoted from GWalton:

My lowest rated is Orbitor 1 at #249.

Snap!

#112 11 years ago

Sounds like there is quite a few machines that will be showing up in the Pinside rankings as soon as they get just a few more individual ratings added by Pinsiders.

To me the 15 required ratings per machine is a good number to use for the early ss pins and newer/present pins. When it was set at 10, there seemed to be more wacked out movement in the Pinside Top 100/200+ and there was more complaining at that time.

I believe most are ok w/ the e-m type pins to require less than 15 ratings to start showing up on the top e-m list (at least for now).

#113 11 years ago

Probably Air Aces would be the lowest if it had enough ratings (it has 1). It could be renamed to "I like drop targets", but it's fun in its own way. I've got a Genesis which is in the 210's which easily should rate higher. The backglass is uniquely terrible which makes it awesome, I even bought a NOS replacement since the PO put something else in.

I'm not sure what the lowest I'd go is, probably a Baby Pac Man (is that even considered a pin here?) or a RCT would be it for my low end purchases.

#114 11 years ago

It's Monopoly for me. Monopoly = Monotony.

#115 11 years ago

I want a 'Lost in Space', number 289, you bubble headed booby!

#116 11 years ago

Only a moron cares about where his game ranks.

#117 11 years ago
    Quoted from 7Warpig7:

So you're saying there's a lot of morons here...

#118 11 years ago
    Quoted from pinballslave:

So you're saying there's a lot of morons here...

Take it however you like. I choose my food, house, cars, wife and yes, even my pinball machines based upon how much *I* like them. And I do not give a crap about where they show up on an internet popularity poll.

#119 11 years ago
    Quoted from 7Warpig7:

Take it however you like. I choose my food, house, cars, wife and yes, even my pinball machines based upon how much *I* like them. And I do not give a crap about where they show up on an internet popularity poll.

Isn't that the whole point of this thread? People saying they have low ranked games and don't give a sh!t that not only do they own enjoy them but like other ones that are 'ranked' low.

I agree it doesn't matter....just conversation in a PINBALL thread.

#120 11 years ago
    Quoted from tilt-master:

Isn't that the whole point of this thread? People saying they have low ranked games and don't give a sh!t that not only do they own enjoy them but like other ones that are 'ranked' low.

Exactly, it's just a bit of fun banter... Now if this topic was about the top ranked games, then the comment about not caring would be more relevant...

Mr Warpig seems to care more about this topic than the people posting care about where their games rank

#121 11 years ago

Ratings are over rated

#122 11 years ago

My lowest game would probably be the underrated Laser Cue, but it's telling me that it only has 12 ratings when it needs 15. Past that, my Sorcerer comes in at #102. Lowest rated game on my wishlist is Rollergames at #158.

#123 11 years ago

Lowest right now is a 6 - TAF

I only have 2 TZ and TAF

Lowest I want is either BR at 72 or SMB at 187

Don't really care though...

#124 11 years ago
    Quoted from 7Warpig7:

There are 124 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lowest-rated-game-that-you-own-and-lowest-rated-game-you-want-to-own/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.