(Topic ID: 196359)

Lowest distributor pricing

By pcprogrammer

6 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 6 years ago

What's the current lowest price a distributor can offer on a premium? Is it different for different pins? I've got conflicting info on this so i' d like to clear it up. I know distributors can ask more than msrp if they want to because I see different msrp pricing on different pins.

#2 6 years ago

It's different for the newer LCD based pins vs. older DMD pins. I think for games like Star Wars it is around $7300 delivered. Older games like Metallica are closer to $7K last I checked.

#3 6 years ago

Thanks. Just trying to get more definitive info on this. Recently I was told that pins like TWD, ST, Kiss premium would be $7,200. Is that correct? I remember a year ago that number was $6,800 I believe.

#4 6 years ago

call 5 distributors and you will get 5 different answers.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lowest-distributor-pricing and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.