• Latest reply 10 years ago by lordloss
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2736.JPG
IMG_2719.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fluffybunny.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#16 11 years ago

I just got a street fighter 2 and I am having the same problem. I have opened it up and looked for those washers linked above and for the allen wrench hole and I did not see it at all, does anyone have any more information on where that is? or even bigger help a picture of where that is located? Thanks for your help.

#18 11 years ago

Thanks a lot chitownpinball that description helps a lot, and explains why I couldn't see the foam. If you don't mind I would love to see some pictures of that after you got everything apart just to kind of understand better what is going on.

#20 11 years ago

Thanks a lot those pictures really helps me understand what is going on and how that whole assembly comes out.

2 months later
#22 10 years ago

I finally had time to remove mine and take a look at it, my window has some foam gaskets around each screw thread that fits into the holes on the playfeild. But my window is also coming apart at the bottom so I am currently looking for another one.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
2,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Marietta, GA
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fluffybunny.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lower-playfield-is-sinking?tu=fluffybunny and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.