Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 79 posts
  • 46 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Jamesays
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

contestant-amazed.gif
    image4 (resized).jpeg
    image3 (resized).jpeg
    image2 (resized).jpeg
    image1 (resized).jpeg
    image0 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider williampinball.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#26 1 year ago

I call them flippers this happens too everything in the world up for sale they are hoping they can get it cheap what ever it is and put it back up for sale too make money on it ,just say no thanks and move on no big deal at all

#50 1 year ago

Yup there's lots of them out there too try and try too make a fast buck it doesn't always work but they will keep trying

#57 1 year ago
    Quoted from vidguy:

I gotta think those are flippers who should be ignored. Why would any seller respond to low ball offers on a fresh listing?

Yes that's right it's with in the first few hours of the listing and not only that most that really want it would come and see it first before an offer of anything so u always know that way ,I know a few people that that's how they make a living too flip anything that they can make money on

2 weeks later
    #73 1 year ago
    Quoted from Jamesays:

I told a guy on the phone and in my ad 9k FIRM he says ok.He comes loves the game and says I came here to buy the machine and I brought you 8500 cash.

People will try anything all the time

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider williampinball.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/low-ball-offers?tu=williampinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.