Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 79 posts
  • 46 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Jamesays
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

contestant-amazed.gif
    image4 (resized).jpeg
    image3 (resized).jpeg
    image2 (resized).jpeg
    image1 (resized).jpeg
    image0 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ultimategameroom.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#25 1 year ago
    Quoted from Reality_Studio:

It's people fishing hoping they get a bite from someone that is desperate for cash, going through a divorce, needing money for medical, etc. Happens on eBay, Offerup, Craigslist, etc, basically all of them. It's the way of things. I just don't reply to low ball offers here, on other services I don't reply and also permanently block them.

Exactly ! People with no shame in taking advantage of others in dire circumstances.
    “the time to buy is when blood is running on the streets!”
    Karmas a bitch though and I believe that most actions especially ones like this come full circle. Unfortunately it’s usually years later.

#27 1 year ago
    Quoted from madtown:

I get a lot of “whats the lowest you’ll take?” …what? I put a price in the listing. Whats the highest you will offer? I dont mind low offers but at least make an offer.

Exactly. Then if you name a price and they offer even less than that.

I constantly see this in the housing industry especially in times that the market is slow. Someone will say I’ll give you $500,000 for the home that’s listed for $800,000. If I had time to waste id track down the listing for their home they are moving from and offer them $35% less than asking price. The response will always be the same Hell no!! that offer is insultingly low!

It follows the age old … if they are selling its solid gold so no discount!
    If they are buying it’s a turd and you are lucky they would consider taking it off your hands!

My grandfather called it “Arthritis of the wallet hand.”

#29 1 year ago
    Quoted from GreenMachine19:

It’s tough making an offer then showing up and the game is not as described

With modern technology this isn’t really much of an issue. Except if you show up and the machine smells like cat Piss,mold/mildew.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ultimategameroom.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/low-ball-offers?tu=ultimategameroom and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.