Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 79 posts
  • 46 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Jamesays
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

contestant-amazed.gif
    image4 (resized).jpeg
    image3 (resized).jpeg
    image2 (resized).jpeg
    image1 (resized).jpeg
    image0 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider koji.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#51 1 year ago

I personally like it when people are up front in their initial message with how much $ they have.

As a seller I try to include every potential defect or value affecting description.. As a buyer, tell me what you are paying.. Really annoying for me when a buyer wants to get a further discount in person when the machine is as described... Basically time wasters.. Why would you want to set a time and meet someone with an item if their budget is below what you want to sell for? $ is the king of the transaction... If the buyer finds new issues.. Sure we can work from there.

#54 1 year ago
    Quoted from bigehrl:this is still my favorite low ball inquiry i've ever gotten

Great story. Yeah a good feeling marking the item sold when someone has been lowballing.. Haha.

#59 1 year ago
    Quoted from trilogybeer:

He has got a High Speed for sale at $2,550
    If you click on the icon that looks like a price tag to the right of a pinsider’s avatar it will take you to their current adds. If they don’t have any current adds that icon will not appear.

Seems like a pretty fair price. They can just put firm and then there is no debate to lowballers

#67 1 year ago
    Quoted from Jamesays:

I told a guy on the phone and in my ad 9k FIRM he says ok.He comes loves the game and says I came here to buy the machine and I brought you 8500 cash.

Sweet!.. ATM down the road buddy

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider koji.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/low-ball-offers?tu=koji and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.